Zum Inhalt springen

Dream Interpertation

SeekerOfTruth

Empfohlene Beiträge

Selams 

I can help you out with dream interpretation if anyone is interested with the help of God to guide me 

I have consecutively fasted for ten years and after that period i started to have dreams where symbolically representations were made and during the following day connections in the real world and hence my understanding and leanirng about dream interpertation

Also i have learned through this apparent manifestations what time of day dreams are real dreams, which days dreams are real dreams, and which hours dreams are real dreams etc 

Which dreams are psychological manifestations i.e not related to spiritual world and which dreams are related to spiritual world and are a sign or warning 

Some dreams are very literal like for example i had a dream where i was going to meet X person, and the next day i meet that exact person even though i have never met them in life before and so on and so forth all the various inbetweens 

So if you would like to try, i can help you out with this . I will tell you from the beginning if its possible for interpretation or not

I cant guarantee that every dream is interpertable for me , as i am still learning 

Some dreams i have had where i seen an object/subject grow over and take shape so that something was in child from 3 years ago and 3 years after takes form of teen or adult or animal and its meaning , and various things

Also not every meaning is the same for everyone, a cat or dog in a dream is not going to have the same meaning for every person it will vary based culture, race, gender of person etc 

for example

Recently somebody a few days before the news happened in Saudi Arabia had a dream where he describes seeing the Mosque of the Prophet in Saudi Arabia turn from green to black and wanted to understand its meaning 

and the interpretation was that either the King of that country or the country is going to see sorrow and death and problems because the Mosque in a dream represents that community/country/king and colors in dreams represents the fate of that community

going from green to black means that sorrow and death and hardships are going to happen to the king and/or community/country etc and this was before all that recent news about Saudi Arabia happened to give you an example

so Allahu Alim if you need a dream interpreted i might be able to help you

Also please ask questions in English

As salamu alaikum,

I often have the same dreams.

Often I dream of tests at school, although I do not visit schools anymore, I often dream of altars in the church which I have visited in former days, although I already converted to Islam now, I often dream of sitting in trains and train stations and I often dream of supermarkets and reading books in libraries.

Once I have dreamed that I have seen the prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.s.) in a dark stock of a supermarket with a photo camera.

Sometimes I also dream of false bank notes and airplanes.

What does these things mean?

Thank you for your service

wa alaikum salam

1 hour ago, allahsdiener said:

As salamu alaikum,

I often have the same dreams.

Often I dream of tests at school, although I do not visit schools anymore, I often dream of altars in the church which I have visited in former days, although I already converted to Islam now, I often dream of sitting in trains and train stations and I often dream of supermarkets and reading books in libraries.

Once I have dreamed that I have seen the prophet Mohammed (s.a.w.s.) in a dark stock of a supermarket with a photo camera.

Sometimes I also dream of false bank notes and airplanes.

What does these things mean?

Thank you for your service

wa alaikum salam

one at a time, we need to analyse so many things 

start with the tests of the school, tell me what time u have these dreams, what is your stress levels and do you have actual exams in life , which day you dream them and what exactly is in that dream 

your current situation, are your studying or working and anything important going on in your life 

are you paying attention to religion or are you falling behind, what is your physical status(healthy unhealthy etc) spiritual status(fallen behind, no time, highest point, growing etc) and we can go from there, your psychological status(depressed, happy, lost etc)

I have dreamed of the exams at school the day before yesterday for example and the days before. But I do not go to school anymore. My stress level is not very high, but I am a bit depressed because of former days. I am searching healing of my depression in reading of Quran. Since I practice Islam I feel better and not stress anymore.

3 hours ago, allahsdiener said:

I have dreamed of the exams at school the day before yesterday for example and the days before. But I do not go to school anymore. My stress level is not very high, but I am a bit depressed because of former days. I am searching healing of my depression in reading of Quran. Since I practice Islam I feel better and not stress anymore.

unfortunately this dream has no meaning in the spiritual world , its just from cause of your environment

to give you an example of a dream with spiritual meaning , when you see items turn or change shape, you see laws of physics we are aware of broken , you see faces of people you dont know never seen(sometimes when i turn my mind off and let whatever come to me , come to me, i would see this while in a conscious state, as well see objects and places , but mostly you should see this in your dream) etc

when you have a spiritual dream it usually is made aware off to your emotion too, like you would experience things as if you are awake, it wont be just what your seeing but what your feeling too 

like if you were to see yourself falling down a and feel the air in your face or the feeling of floating through air fast etc , these are spiritual dreams with meaning

the rest could be cause you ate to much, or psychological like stress or what your seeing alot during the day or thinking about during the day like an exam

• Like 1

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.