Zum Inhalt springen

Angriff auf Alis (as) und Fatimahs (as) Haus (englisch)

Sayyed Kassem

Empfohlene Beiträge

#salam#

#salam#

Nur sunnitische Referenzen !

[39.33] Und der, der die Wahrheit bringt, und (der, welcher) sie bestätigt - das sind die Gerechten.

Hat Imam Ali (as) Treueid geschworen als Abu Bakr Khalif wurde ?

Sahih al-Bukhari confirms that Imam Ali refused to give his allegiance to

Abu Bakr for six months. He gave his allegiance to Abu Bakr only after the

martyrdom of his wife Fatimah al-Zahra, Daughter of the Holy Prophet, six

month after the departure of Prophet.

(see Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English version, Tradition 5.546).

Al-Tabari reported:

When people gathered to give their oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr, Abu Sufyan came while saying, "By God, I see a cloud of smoke which nothing but blood will clear. O family of Abd Manaf! Who is Abu Bakr that he should be the master of your affairs? Where are Ali and al-Abbas, the two oppressed ones?" He then said (to Ali): "O Abul Hasan! stretch your hand so that I give you the oath of allegiance."... Ali rebuked him, saying: "By God, you do not intend anything but (to stir up) Fitnah (dissension). For long you have desired evil for Islam. We do not need your advice."

Sunni reference: History of al-Tabari, English version, v9, p199

Angriff auf Fatimahs (as) und Alis (as) Haus

The revered Sunni scholar, Abu Mohammad Abdullah Ibn Muslim Ibn Qutaybah Daynuri in his history of Caliphs known as "al-Imamah wa al- Siyasah" reported:

Umar asked for wood, and told those people inside the house: "I swear by Allah who has my soul in his hand, that if you do not come out, I will burn the house." Someone told Umar that Fatimah was inside the house. Umar said: "So what! It doesn't matter to me who is in the house."

Sunni reference: al-Imamah wa al-Siyasah by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, pp 3,19-20

Another Sunni historian, al-Baladhuri, reported that:

Abu Bakr asked Ali to support him, but Ali refused, then Umar went toward the Ali's house with a burning torch. At the door he met Fatimah who said to him: "Do you intend to burn the door of my house?" Umar said: "Yes, because this act will strengthen the faith brought to us by your father."

Sunni reference: al-Ansab Ashraf, by al-Baladhuri, v1, pp 582,586

Now let us see what Umar did on those days. Sunni historians reported that:

When Umar came to the door of the house of Fatimah, he said: "By Allah, I shall burn down (the house) over you unless you come out and give the oath of allegiance (to Abu Bakr)."

Sunni References:

- History of Tabari (Arabic), v1, pp 1118-1120

- History of Ibn Athir, v2, p325

- al-Isti'ab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, v3, p975

- Tarikh al-Kulafa, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p20

- al-Imamah wal-Siyasah, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, pp 19-20

Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talha and Zubair and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."

Sunni Reference: History of Tabari, English version, v9, pp 186-187

Umar said: "And no doubt after the death of the Prophet we were informed that the Ansar disagreed with us and gathered in the shed of Bani Sa'da. 'Ali and Zubair and whoever was with them, opposed us, while the emigrants gathered with Abu Bakr."

Sunni Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v8, Tradition #817

Umar said: "Ali Ibn Abi Talib, Zubair Ibn Awwam and those who were with them separated from us (and gathered) in the house of Fatimah, the daughter of the messenger of Allah."

Sunni References:

- Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p55

- Sirah al-Nabawiyyah, by Ibn Hisham, v4, p309

- History of Tabari (Arabic), v1, p1822

- History of Tabari, English version, v9, p192

They demanded confirmation of the oath, but Ali and al-Zubair stayed away. Al-Zubair drew his sword (from the scabbard), saying, "I will not put it back until the oath of allegiance is rendered to Ali." When this news reached Abu Bakr and Umar, the latter said, "Hit him with a stone and seize the sword." It is stated that Umar rushed (to the door of the House of Fatimah) and brought them forcibly while telling them that they must give their oath of allegiance willingly or unwillingly.

Sunni reference: History of al-Tabari, English version, v9, pp 188-189

Abu Bakr said on the authority of an authentic report that, after the

demise of the holy Prophet when the people had paid fealty to him, Ali and

Zubair used to go to Fatimah al-Zahra, daughter of the Prophet, for

consultation.

When this fact was known to Umar, he went to Fatimah and said:"O' daughter of the Prophet! I didn't love anyone as much as I loved your father, nor anyone after him is more loving to me as you are. But I swear by Allah that if these people assemble here with you, then this love of mine would not prevent me from setting your house on fire."

Sunni references:

- History of Tabari, in the events of the year 11 AH

- al-Imamah wa al-Siyasah by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, beginning of the book,

and pp 19-20

- Izalatul Khilafa, by Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi, v2, p362

- Iqd al-Farid, by Ibn Abd Rabbah al-Malik, v2, chapter of Saqifah

Umar said to Fatimah (who was behind the door of her house): "I know that the Prophet of God did not love any one more than you, but this will not stop me to carry out my decision. If these people stay in your house, I will burn the door in front of you."

Sunni reference: Kanz al-Ummal, v3, p140

In fact Shibli Numani himself testifies the above event in the following

words:

"From Umar's irritable and peevish temperament such an action on his part was not improbable."

Sunni reference: al-Faruq, by Shibli Numani, p44

Abu Bakr said (on his death bed): "I wish I had not searched for Fatimah's house, and had not sent men to harass her, though it would have caused a war if her house would have continued to be used as a shelter."

Sunni references:

- History of Ya'qubi, v2, pp 115-116

Also Jouhari in his book said: "Umar and a few Muslims went to the house of Fatimah to burn it down and to burn those who were in opposition." Ibn Shahna said the same statement adding "to burn the house and inhabitants".

Furthermore, it is reported that:

Ali and Abbas were sitting inside the house of Fatimah, Abu Bakr told Umar: "Go and bring them; if they refuse, kill them." Umar brought fire to burn the house. Fatimah came near the door and said: "O son of Khattab, have you come to burn our house on me and my children?" Umar replied: "Yes I will, by Allah, until they come out and pay allegiance to the Prophet's Caliph."

Sunni reference:

- Iqd al-Fareed, by Ibn Abd Rabb, Part 3, Pg. 63

- al-Ghurar, by Ibn Khazaben, related from Zayd Ibn Aslam

Das wars erstmal. Ich bitte euch, öffnet eure Augen und schaut der Wahrheit ins Auge.

Seht mal hier:

Fatimah became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself.

Sunni references:

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter of "The battle of Khaibar", Arabic-English,

v5, tradition #546, pp 381-383, also v4, Tradition #325

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) had frequently said:"Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

Sunni references:

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v5, Traditions #61 and #111

- Sahih Muslim, section of virtues of Fatimah, v4, pp 1904-5

Sahl Ibn Sa'd berichtete: "Ich hörte den Propheten, Allahs Segen und Friede auf ihm, sagen: »(Am Tag des Jüngsten Gerichts) werde ich vor euch am Wasserbecken stehen. Wer dort an ihm vorbeigehen wird, wird aus ihm trinken und wer aus ihm trinken wird, der wird nie wieder durstig sein. Es werden wahrlich Leute an mir vorbeikommen, die ich kenne und die mich kennen. Dann wird zwischen mir und ihnen eine Trennung gemacht.« ...Abu Sa'id Al-Chudryy fügte hinzu, dass der Prophet wie folgt fortfuhr: »Ich werde dann sagen: "Diese Leute gehören zu mir!" Und mir wird gesagt: "Du weiss nicht, was sie nach dir (in der Religion) verändert haben!" Ich werde dann sagen:"Weg damit, weg mit jedem, der nach mir etwas verändert hat!"

(Sahih Bukhari,Kapitel: 84, Nummer: 32)

Anas Ibn Malik überlieferte, dass Allahs Gesandter (s.) zu den Ansar sagte:

"Ihr werdet nach mir einen heftigen Aufruhr erleben. Also seid geduldig, bis ihr Allah und Seinen Gesandten am Becken (im Paradies) begegnet.†Anas sagte: "Aber wir waren nicht geduldig."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, B. 2, S. 135)

Ala‘ Ibn al-Musayyib berichtete von seinem Vater:

"Ich traf al-Bara‘ Ibn Azib – möge Allah mit ihnen beiden zufrieden sein – und sagte zu ihm: Das Paradies ist dein. Du hast den Propheten gesehen und ihm unter dem Baum gehuldigt." Er sagte: "O Sohn meines Bruders, du weißt nicht, was wir nach ihm angestellt haben."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, B. 3, S. 32, Kap. "Die Schlacht von Hudaybiyya")

[39.23] Das ist die Führung Allahs; Er leitet damit, wen Er will. Und wen Allah zum Irrenden erklärt, der soll keinen Führer haben.

Allah (swt) weiß am Besten...

#salam#

#salam#

Wir arbeiten daran.

#salam#

#rose#

Ich will mitmachen #salam#

Kann ich alles das hier übersetzen??

Also den zweiten Teil...weil bestimmt habt ihr von oben angefangen ;)

Abu Bakr said on the authority of an authentic report that, after the

demise of the holy Prophet when the people had paid fealty to him, Ali and

Zubair used to go to Fatimah al-Zahra, daughter of the Prophet, for

consultation.

When this fact was known to Umar, he went to Fatimah and said:"O' daughter of the Prophet! I didn't love anyone as much as I loved your father, nor anyone after him is more loving to me as you are. But I swear by Allah that if these people assemble here with you, then this love of mine would not prevent me from setting your house on fire."

Sunni references:

- History of Tabari, in the events of the year 11 AH

- al-Imamah wa al-Siyasah by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, beginning of the book,

and pp 19-20

- Izalatul Khilafa, by Shah Waliullah Muhaddith Dehlavi, v2, p362

- Iqd al-Farid, by Ibn Abd Rabbah al-Malik, v2, chapter of Saqifah

Umar said to Fatimah (who was behind the door of her house): "I know that the Prophet of God did not love any one more than you, but this will not stop me to carry out my decision. If these people stay in your house, I will burn the door in front of you."

Sunni reference: Kanz al-Ummal, v3, p140

In fact Shibli Numani himself testifies the above event in the following

words:

"From Umar's irritable and peevish temperament such an action on his part was not improbable."

Sunni reference: al-Faruq, by Shibli Numani, p44

Abu Bakr said (on his death bed): "I wish I had not searched for Fatimah's house, and had not sent men to harass her, though it would have caused a war if her house would have continued to be used as a shelter."

Sunni references:

- History of Ya'qubi, v2, pp 115-116

Also Jouhari in his book said: "Umar and a few Muslims went to the house of Fatimah to burn it down and to burn those who were in opposition." Ibn Shahna said the same statement adding "to burn the house and inhabitants".

Furthermore, it is reported that:

Ali and Abbas were sitting inside the house of Fatimah, Abu Bakr told Umar: "Go and bring them; if they refuse, kill them." Umar brought fire to burn the house. Fatimah came near the door and said: "O son of Khattab, have you come to burn our house on me and my children?" Umar replied: "Yes I will, by Allah, until they come out and pay allegiance to the Prophet's Caliph."

Sunni reference:

- Iqd al-Fareed, by Ibn Abd Rabb, Part 3, Pg. 63

- al-Ghurar, by Ibn Khazaben, related from Zayd Ibn Aslam

Das wars erstmal. Ich bitte euch, öffnet eure Augen und schaut der Wahrheit ins Auge.

Seht mal hier:

Fatimah became angry with Abu Bakr and kept away from him, and did not talk to him till she died. She remained alive for six months after the death of the Prophet. When she died, her husband 'Ali, buried her at night without informing Abu Bakr and he said the funeral prayer by himself.

Sunni references:

- Sahih al-Bukhari, Chapter of "The battle of Khaibar", Arabic-English,

v5, tradition #546, pp 381-383, also v4, Tradition #325

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH&HF) had frequently said:"Fatimah is a part of me. Whoever makes her angry, makes me angry."

#rose#

#salam#

#salam#

Salam Schwester.

Wenn du willst kannst du die hier übersetzen :

Al-Tabari reported:

When people gathered to give their oath of allegiance to Abu Bakr, Abu Sufyan came while saying, "By God, I see a cloud of smoke which nothing but blood will clear. O family of Abd Manaf! Who is Abu Bakr that he should be the master of your affairs? Where are Ali and al-Abbas, the two oppressed ones?" He then said (to Ali): "O Abul Hasan! stretch your hand so that I give you the oath of allegiance."... Ali rebuked him, saying: "By God, you do not intend anything but (to stir up) Fitnah (dissension). For long you have desired evil for Islam. We do not need your advice."

Umar Ibn al-Khattab came to the house of Ali. Talha and Zubair and some of the immigrants were also in the house. Umar cried out: "By God, either you come out to render the oath of allegiance, or I will set the house on fire." al-Zubair came out with his sword drawn. As he stumbled (upon something), the sword fell from his hand so they jumped over him and seized him."

They demanded confirmation of the oath, but Ali and al-Zubair stayed away. Al-Zubair drew his sword (from the scabbard), saying, "I will not put it back until the oath of allegiance is rendered to Ali." When this news reached Abu Bakr and Umar, the latter said, "Hit him with a stone and seize the sword." It is stated that Umar rushed (to the door of the House of Fatimah) and brought them forcibly while telling them that they must give their oath of allegiance willingly or unwillingly.

Wenns dir zuviel ist Schwester, dann sag bescheid #rose#

#salam#

#bismillah#

#salam#

Al-Tabari reported:

Al Tabari berichtet:

Als sich Leute versammelten, um ihren Treueeid gegenüber Abu Bakr zu geben, kam Abu Sufyan während er sagte, "Bei Gott, ich sehe eine Rauchwolke, die nichts als Blut klar und frei machen wird. O Familie von Abd Manaf! Wer ist Abu Bakr, dass er der Beherrscher eurer Angelegenheiten sein sollte? Wo sind Ali und al-Abbas, die zwei bedrückten/unterdrückten?" Er sagte dann (zu Ali): "O Abul Hasan! Strecke deine Hand sodass ich dir den Treueeid geben kann."... Ali tadelte ihn, er sagte: "Bei Gott, du hast nichts anderes vor außer Uneinigkeiten der Fitnah zu erregen/aufzuwühlen. Lange hast du Übel für den Islam gewünscht. Wir brauchen deinen Ratschlag nicht."

Sunni Referenz: Geschichte von al Tabari, englische Version, v9, seite 199

Umar Ibn al Khattab kam zu Ali's Haus. Außerdem waren Talha und Zubair und einige der Einwanderer im Haus. Umar rief aus: "Bei Gott, entweder du kommst raus um den Treueeid zu machen, oder ich werde das Haus in Brand stecken!!" Al Zubair kam mit seinem gezogenen Schwer heraus. Als er (über etwas) stolperte fiel das Schwert aus seiner Hand und so sind sie über ihn gesprungen und ergriffen ihn.

Sunni Referenz: Geschichte von al Tabari, englische Version, v9, Seiten 186-187

Sie forderten die Bestätigung des Eids, aber Ali und Al Zubair blieben weg. Al Zubair zog sein Schwert (von der Schwertscheide), er sagte "Ich werde es nicht zurück tun bis der Treueeid gegenüber Ali gemacht wird." Als diese Neuigkeiten/Nachrichten Abu Bakr und Umar erreichten, sagten die letzteren: "Schlagt ihn mit einem Stein um und greift das Schwert!" Es wird festgestellt, dass Umar (zur Tür von Fatima's Haus) eilte und sie gewaltsam dazu brachte indem er sagte dass sie ihren Treueeid entweder bereitwillig oder widerwillig geben müssen.

Sunni Referenz: Geschichte von al Tabari, englische Version, v9, Seiten 188-189

#salam#

• 1 Monat später...

#salam#

Danke für die Übersetzung, aber fehlt da nicht noch eine ganze Menge.

@ Al-Murtada

Hast du den Rest woanders gepostet? Ich wollte nämlich genau nach diesem Thema fragen und habe es hier gefunden, aber mein Englisch ist nicht so besonders gut, dass ich das alles selber übersetzen kann.

Wa #rose#

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.