Zum Inhalt springen

Bidas der Sahaba

Sayyed Kassem

Empfohlene Beiträge

#bismillah#

#salam#

Abu al-Sahba' said to Ibn 'Abbas:

Enlighten us with your information whether the three divorces (pronounced at one and the same time) were not treated as one during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr. He said: It was in fact so, but when during the caliphate of 'Umar (Allah be pleased with him) people began to pronounce divorce frequently, he allowed them to do so (to treat pronouncements of three divorces in a single breath as one).

Sahih Muslim, Book 009, Number 3493

Ibn 'Abbas (Allah be pleased with them) reported that:

The (pronouncement) of three divorces during the lifetime of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and that of Abu Bakr and two years of the caliphate of Umar (Allah be pleased with him) (was treated) as one. But Umar b. Khattab (Allah be pleased with him) said: Verily the people have begun to hasten in the matter in which they are required to observe respite. So if we had imposed this upon them, and he imposed it upon them.

Sahih Muslim, Book 009, Number 3491

Narrated Abu Huraira: So, 'Umar said, 'in my opinion I would better collect these (people) under the leadership of one Qari (Reciter) (i.e. let them pray in congregation!)'. So, he made up his mind to congregate them behind Ubai bin Ka'b. Then on another night I went again in his company and the people were praying behind their reciter. On that, 'Umar remarked, 'what an excellent Bid'a (i.e. innovation in religion) this is; but the prayer which they do not perform, but sleep at its time is better than the one they are offering.' He meant the prayer in the last part of the night(Tahajjut). (In those days) people used to pray in the early part of the night."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 3, Book 32, Number 227

`Umar, Allahs Wohlgefallen auf ihm, berichtete:

Abu Musa sagte, daß er Rechtsgutachten über At-Tamattu` (die Trennung zwischen der Besuchsfahrt und der Pilgerfahrt durch Lösung des Ihrams) zu geben pflegte. Einmal sagte ein Mann zu ihm: Hält ein bißchen mit der Abgabe deiner Rechtsgutachten zurück. Du weißt doch nicht, was der Fürst der Gläubigen in die Riten nach dir eingeführt hat. Später begegnete er (Abu Musa) ihm und fragte ihn danach. `Umar erwiderte: Ich weiß schon, daß der Prophet, Allahs Segen und Heil auf ihm, und seine Gefährten das (Tamattu`) gemacht hatten. Ich aber verabscheute, daß ein Mann mit seiner Frau unter den Schatten der Bäume geschlechtlich verkehrt und die Pilgerfahrt dann beginnt, während das Wasser von seinem Kopf (wegen des Waschens) noch tröpfelt.

Nummer des Hadith im Sahih Muslim [Nur auf Arabisch]: 2145

Sa'id b. al-Musayyab reported that:'Ali and 'Uthman (Allah be pleased with them) met at 'Usfan; and Uthman used to forbid (people) from performing Tamattu' and 'Umra (during the period of Hajj), whereupon 'Ali said: What is your opinion about a matter, which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) did but you forbid it? Thereupon Uthman said: You leave us alone, whereupon he ('Ali) said: I cannot leave you alone. When 'Ali saw this, he put on Ihram for both of them together (both for Hajj and 'Umra).

Sahih Muslim, Book 007, Number 2816

Narrated Uthman ibn Affan: AbuUmamah ibn Sahl said: We were with Uthman when he was besieged in the house. There was an entrance to the house. He who entered it heard the Speech of those who were in the Bilat. Uthman then entered it. He came out to us, looking pale. He said: They are threatening to kill me now. We said: Allah will be sufficient for you against them, Commander of the Faithful! He asked: Why kill me? I heard the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) say: It is not lawful to kill a man who is a Muslim except for one of the three reasons: Kufr (disbelief) after accepting Islam, fornication after marriage, or wrongfully killing someone, for which he may be killed.

Sunnan Abu Dawud, Book 39, Number 4487

Wieso hat Umar ibn al Khattab die Anweisung des Propheten (saas) wieder nicht befolgt?

Narrated Umar ibn al-Khattab: Amr ibn Aws and AbulSha'tha' reported that Bujalah said: I was secretary to Jaz' ibn Mu'awiyah, the uncle of Ahnaf ibn Qays. A letter came to us from Umar one year before his death, saying: Kill every magician, separate the relatives of prohibited degrees from the Magians, and forbid them to murmur (before eating). So we killed three magicians in one day, and separated from a Magician husband his wife of a prohibited degree according to the Book of Allah.He prepared abundant food and called them, and placed the sword on his thigh. They ate (the food) but did not murmur. They threw (on the ground) one or two mule-loads of silver. Umar did not take jizyah from Magians until AbdurRahman ibn Awf witnessed that the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) had taken jizyah from the Magians of Hajar.

Sunna Abu Dawud, Book 19, Number 3037

One day Caliph Umar during the course of his sermon to the people, said: "If any one marries and fixes a mehr (dowry) for more than 400 dirhams for his wife, I will inflict the prescribed punishment on him and will deposit the excess amount in the Baitu'l-Mal (Public Treasury)." A woman from the audience called out: "Umar! Is what you say more acceptable or Allah's ordinance? Does not Allah Almighty say: 'And if you wish to have (one) wife in place of another and you have given one of them a heap of gold, then take not from it anything.'" (4:20) Having heard this verse and the retort of the woman, Umar said: "You have better knowledge of fiqh and problems than Umar, all of you, including even the women observing purdah sitting in their homes." Then Umar again mounted the pulpit and said: "Although I have forbidden you to give more than 400 dirhams as dowry to your wives, I now permit you to give as much as you like beyond the appointed limit. There is no harm in it."Jalalu'd-din Suyuti in his Tafsir-e-Durru'l-Mansur, vol. II, p.133; Ibn Kathir in his Commentary, Vol. I, p.468; Jarullah Zamakhshari in his Tafsir-e-Kashshaf, vol.I, p.357; Ibn Maja' Qazwini in his Sunan, vol.I; Baihaqi in his Sunan, vol.VII, p.233; Qastalani in his Irshadu's-Sari-Sharh-e-Sahih Bukhari, vol.VIII, p.57; Muttaqi Hindi in his Kanzu'l-'Ummal, vol.VIII, p. 298; Hakim Nishapuri in his Mustadrak, vol.II, p.177; and many more.

Yahya related to me from Malik that he had heard that: The muadhdhin came to Umar ibn al-Khattab to call him to the subh prayer and found him sleeping, so he said, "Prayer is better than sleep," and Umar ordered him to put that in the adhan for subh.

Mawatta of Malik, Book 3, Number 3.1.8

Al-Bukhari schreibt in seinem Sahih im Kapitel "Wenn der rituell Unreine um sich besorgt ist": Er sagte: Ich hörte Shaqiq Ibn Salama, dass er sagte: Ich war bei Abdullah und Abu Mussa, und Abu Mussa sagte zu ihm: "Weißt du, o Abdurrahman, was jemand zu tun hat, der rituell unrein geworden ist und kein Wasser finden kann?" Da sagte Abdullah: "Er betet nicht, bis er Wasser findet." Da sagte Abu Mussa: "Und was meinst du zu dem, was der Prophet (s.) zu Ammar sagte, als der ihn danach fragte?" Er sagte: "Du weißt doch, dass Umar sich davon nicht überzeugen ließ." Abu Mussa sagte: "Vergessen wir Ammars Aussage. Aber was meinst du zu diesem Qur'an-Vers?" Fortan wusste Abdullah nicht mehr, was er sagen sollte, außer dass er sagte: "Wenn wir es ihnen erlauben würden, dann würden sie bald jedesmal, wenn ihnen das Wasser zu kalt erscheint, es meiden und sich statt dessen mit Sand reinigen!" Ich sagte zu Shaqiq: "Wahrlich, Abdullah wird dafür gehasst." Er sagte: "Ja."

(Sahih al-Bukhari, B. 1, S. 54)

"Und wenn ihr kein Wasser findet, so reinigt euch mit reinem Sand."(5:6)

"...The Ijtehaad of Hadhrat Umar was free and courageous. If he thought something to be correct or in the favour of Khilafaah, he acted upon it without any hesitation even if by doing so he had to go against the Sunnah of Rasool (saww) or Sunnah of Abu Bakr Siddique. And if the situation was not favourable, then even he would even neglect the commands and rules of Qur'an. For example the Qur'an stipulates that conquered lands be given to the Mujahideen (soldiers) who fought. But Hadhrat Umar made it a Waqf (Trust) for all the Muslims. And Hadhrat Umar took "Double Zakaat" from the Christians of Mesopotamia, while Qur'an says that "Zakaat" is only obligatory upon Muslims..."

"Hadhrat Umar kay Sarkari Khatoot" (The official letters by Hadhrat Umar), page 25, published by Idarah Islamiat, Lahore Pakistan)

Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: I offered the prayer with the Prophet, Abu Bakr and 'Umar at Mina and it was of two Rakat. 'Uthman in the early days of his caliphate did the same, but later on he started praying the full prayer.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 20, Number 188

Narrated 'Aisha: "When the prayers were first enjoined they were of two Rakat each. Later the prayer in a journey was kept as it was but the prayers for non-travellers were completed." Az-Zuhri said, "I asked 'Urwa what made Aisha pray the full prayers (in journey)." He replied, "She did the same as 'Uthman did."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 20, Number 196

Narrated 'Abdur Rahman bin Yazid: We offered a four Rakat prayer at Mina behind Ibn 'Affan. 'Abdullah bin Masud was informed about it. He said sadly, "Truly to Allah we belong and truly to Him we shall return." And added, "I prayed two Rakat with Allah's Apostle at Mina and similarly with Abu Bakr and with 'Umar (during their caliphates)." He further said, "May I be lucky enough to have two of the four Rakat accepted (by Allah)."

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 20, Number 190

'A'isha reported: The prayer was prescribed as consisting of two rak'abs, the prayer in travelling remained the same, but the prayer at the place of residence was completed. (Zuhri said he asked 'Urwa why 'A'isha said prayer in the complete form during journey, and he replied that she interpreted the matter herself as 'Uthman did.)

Sahih Muslim, Book 004, Number 1460

Sa'id b. al-Musayyab reported that: 'Ali and 'Uthman (Allah be pleased with them) met at 'Usfan; and Uthman used to forbid (people) from performing Tamattu' and 'Umra (during the period of Hajj), whereupon 'Ali said: What is your opinion about a matter, which the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) did but you forbid it? Thereupon Uthman said: You leave us alone, whereupon he ('Ali) said: I cannot leave you alone. When 'Ali saw this, he put on Ihram for both of them together (both for Hajj and 'Umra).

Sahih Muslim, Book 007, Number 2816

Narrated Said bin Al-Musaiyab: 'Ali and 'Uthman differed regarding Hajj-at-Tamattu' while they were at 'Usfan (a familiar place near Makka). 'Ali said, "I see you want to forbid people to do a thing that the Prophet did?" When 'Ali saw that, he assumed Ihram for both Hajj and 'Umra.

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 640

'Imran b. Hussain (Allah be pleased with him) reported: We performed Tamattu' (Hajj and 'Umra combining together) in the company of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), and nothing was revealed in the Qur'an (concerning the abrogation of this practice), and whatever a person (Hadhrat 'Umar) said was his personal opinion. 'Imran b. Hussain narrated this hadith (in these words also):" Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) performed Hajj Tamattu' and we also performed it along with him."

Sahih Bukhari, Book 007, Number 2830

Narrated Ibn Al-Hanafiya: If Ali had spoken anything bad about 'Uthman then he would have mentioned the day when some persons came to him and complained about the Zakat officials of 'Uthman. 'Ali then said to me, "Go to 'Uthman and say to him, 'This document contains the regulations of spending the Sadaqa of Allah's Apostle so order your Zakat officials to act accordingly." I took the document to 'Uthman. 'Uthman said, "Take it away, for we are not in need of it." I returned to 'Ali with it and informed him of that. He said, "Put it whence you took it." Narrated Muhammad bin Suqa: I heard Mundhir At-Tuzi reporting Ibn Hanafiya who said, "My father sent me saying, 'Take this letter to 'Uthman for it contains the orders of the Prophet concerning the Sadaqa.' "

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 53, Number 343

Narrated As-Sa'ib bin Yazid I : 'Uthman bin 'Affan introduced the second Adhan on Fridays when the number of the people in the mosque increased. Previously the Adhan on Fridays used to be pronounced only after the Imam had taken his seat (on the pulpit).

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 13, Number 38

In the book "Khilafah" by Hizb at-Tahrir we read the following: "... As for the appointment of the six people by 'Umar, it was a nomination to them by him upon the request of the Muslims. Then 'Abdul Rahman ibn 'Auf consulted the Muslims about whom they wanted from the six people. The majority wanted 'Ali if he adhered to the practices of Abu Bakr and 'Umar, otherwise they wanted 'Uthman. When 'Ali rejected to adhere to the practices of Abu Bakr and 'Umar, 'Abdul Rahman ibn 'Auf gave the pledge to 'Uthman and the people gave their pledge ."

Khilafah by Hizb at-Tahrir

When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) passed away, Abu Bakr said:" I am the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)." Both of you came to demand your shares from the property (left behind by the Messenger of Allah). (Referring to Hadhrat 'Abbas), he said: You demanded your share from the property of your nephew, and he (referring to 'Ali) demanded a share on behalf of his wife from the property of her father. Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) had said:" We do not have any heirs; what we leave behind is (to be given in) charity." So both of you thought him to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest. And Allah knows that he was true, virtuous, well-guided and a follower of truth. When Abu Bakr passed away and (I have become) the successor of the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) and Abu Bakr (Allah be pleased with him), you thought me to be a liar, sinful, treacherous and dishonest.

Sahih Muslim Book 019, Number 4349

Umar was first who claimed (in the last days of Rasool Allah [saww]) that "ONLY Book of Allah is enough" (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim) and there is no need of taking guidance from Sunnah of Rasool Allah (saww).

Umar sagte, der Quran genügt aber was ist dann mit der Sunnah des Propheten (saas)? Hier noch einige interresante Hadithe dazu!

Kanz Ul Ummal, Vol 5, pg 237, as reported by Aisha bint Abu Bakr:

"My father collected the Hadith of the Prophet (s), and they were five-hundred in number. He spent the night being undecided [about them]. I said that he was undecided because of a complaint or something that had reached him. In the morning he said: "Oh my daughter! Bring me all the Hadiths that are with you". I gave them to him and he burnt them..."

Kanz Ul Ummal, Vol 5, pg 237

"...Und was ihr genossen (Istamta'tum) habt gemäß Vereinbarung, gebt ihnen ihre Brautgabe als Vorschrift. Und es ist keine Sünde, wenn ihr über die Vereinbarung hinaus miteinander eine Übereinkunft trefft, nach Erfüllung der Vorschrift. Seht, Allah ist Allwissend und Allweise." (4:24)

Sahih Muslim überliefert von Jabir Ibn Abdillah al-Ansari und Salama Ibn al-Akwa': "...Istamta'u heißt 'Zeitehe' zu vereinbaren" (Sahih Muslim English version, v2, chapter DXLI titled: Temporary Marriage, Tradition #3246.). Allah erläutert verschiedene Arten der Ehe: In den Versen vor 4:24, die permanente Ehe. Im Vers 4:24, Istamta'a, die "Zeitehe". Im Vers 4:25, die Ehe mit Sklavinnen (der Islam befreit Sklaven vom Sklaventum).

Imam Ali (ra) sagte : "Die Mut'a ist eine Gnade von Allah an seine Diener. Wäre es nicht aufgrund des Verbotes durch Umar, würde niemand die Sünde der Zina begehen außer den Shaqi."

Tafsir al-Kabir, von al-Tha'labi, unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24 des Quran,Tafsir al-Kabir, von Fakhr al-Razi, V3, S.200, Kommentar zu Vers 4:24,Tafsir al-Kabir, von Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24 mit authentischer Isnad, V8, S.178, Überlieferung #9042,Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthoor, von al-Suyuti, V2, S.140, über verschiedene Überlieferungsketten, Tafsir al-Qurtubi, V5, S.130, unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24, Tafsir Ibn Hayyan, V3, S.218, unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24, Tafsir Nisaboori, von al-Nisaboori (8. Jh.), Ahkam al-Quran, von Jassas, V2, S.179, unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24.

"Umar sagte: Zwei Arten der Mut'ah waren (legal) zur Zeit des Propheten und Ich verbiete sie beide, und Ich bestrafe jene, die sie begehen. Diese sind : Mut'a von Hajj und Mut'a von Frauen."

Tafsir al-Kabir, von al-Fakhr al-Razi, V3, S.201 unter dem Kommentar zu Vers 4:24, Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, p52

Auch Ibn Kathir erwähnt in seinem Kommentar: "al-Bukhari erklärt, dass Umar den Leuten die Mut'ah verbot."[/color]

Tafsir Ibn Kathir, V1, S.233.

Umar sagte als er auf der Minbar (Kanzel) war: "O Volk! Es waren (erlaubt) zu Zeiten des Gesandten Allah's und ich verbiete sie und mache sie Haraam und bestrafe auf sie. Dies waren: Mut'ah von Frauen, Mut'ah von Hajj und zu sagen 'Hayya Ala Khair al-Amal'."

Sharh Al-Tajreed, von al-Fadhil al-Qoshaji, (Imama Sektion),al-Mustaniran, von al-Tabari, al-Mustabeen, von al-Tabari

Imran Ibn Husain überliefert: "Der Vers über Mut'a wurde geoffenbart im Qur'an, also handelten wir entsprechend zu Zeiten des Gesandten Allah's und hiernach kam kein anderer Vers, der dies illegal gemacht hätte, noch hat der Gesandte Allah's dies verboten, bis er starb. Doch ein Mann sagte, was ihm seine eigene Meinung suggerierte."

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English, v6, Hadith #43 (Auf Englisch ist die Überlieferung verfälscht: aus dem arabischen Original macht der Saudische Übersetzer (Muhammad Muhsin Khan) Hajj-at-Tamatu. Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic, V2, S375, V6, S.34,Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, V4, S.436 überliefert von 'Imran Ibn al-Qasir (Auch diese Hadith erscheint regelmäßig als Tefsir zu Vers 4:24)

Dieser "Mann", so es geht ebenfalls aus den Kommentaren zu Sahih al-Bukhari und aus Sahih Muslim hervor, war Umar."Ein Mann sprach entsprechend seiner persönlichen Meinung und dies war Umar."

Sahih Muslim, English version, v2, chapter CDXLII, Tradition #2825, Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, v2, p898, Tradition #166.

Überliefert von 'Abdullah Ibn Masud: ,,Wir partizipierten in den heiligen Kämpfen, geführt durch Allahs Gesandten und wir hatten nichts mit uns (keine Frauen). Also sagten wir: „Sollen wir uns kastrieren lassen?" Er verbot uns dies (die Kastration) und es wurde uns erlaubt, Frauen mit einem vorübergehenden Vertrag (Mut'a) zu heiraten und er rezitierte uns: 'Oh ihr Gläubigen! Erklärt nicht für Haram die Guten Dinge, die Allah euch erlaubt hat und übertretet nicht.' (5.87)

Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English version, v7, Tradition #13a (7.13), Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic, v6, p11, under Tafsir of verse 5:87 of Quran

Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, v2, p1022, Tradition #11, "Kitab al-Nikah, Bab Nikah al-Mut'a", Sahih Muslim, English version, v2, chapter DXLI (titled: Temporary Marriage), Tradition #3243

Jabir Ibn Abdullah berichtete: "Wir schlossen Vereinbarungen über "Zeitehen" ab für eine handvoll Datteln oder Getreide zu Zeiten des Propheten und zu Zeiten von Abu Bakr bis Umar wurde uns dies verboten wegen Amr Ibn Huraith."

Sahih Muslim, English version, v2, chapter DXLI (titled: Temporary Marriage), Tradition #3249, Sahih Muslim, Arabic version, 1980 Edition Pub. in Saudi Arabia, v2, p1023, Tradition #16, "Kitab al-Nikah, Bab Nikah al-Mut'ah"

"Jemand fragte Abdullah Ibn Umar über die Mut'ah (von Hajj) und er antwortete: Sie ist erlaubt (Halaal). Daraufhin fragte man ihn: Dein Vater Verbot sie. Er sagte: Glaubst du dass mein Vater verbieten kann, was der Prophet tat? Soll Ich dem folgen, was mein Vater sagte oder dem, was der Prophet anordnete? Der Mann antwortete: Natürlich dem, was der Prophet anordnete."

Sahih al-Tirmidhi, V1, S.157, Tafsir al-Qurtubi, V2, S.365, Überliefert von al-Darqunti

al-Hafidh Jalaluddin al-Suyuti sagte über Umar: "Er (Umar) ist der erste, der die Mut'a verbot (haram erklärte)."

Tarikh al-Khulafaa, von al-Hafidh Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, p136

Malik Ibn Anas und al-Shafi'i überliefern wie viele andere folgende Hadith als Sahih: Urwah Ibn Zubair überliefert dass Khulah Bint Hakim zu Umar Ibn al- Khattab kam und sagte: ,,Rabi'ah Ibn Umayyah praktizierte Mut'ah mit einer Frau und die Frau wurde schwanger durch ihn. Umar wurde zornig und sagte: "Zu dieser Mut'ah , hätte ich das Verbot früher als jetzt verhängt, so würde ich ihn steinigen lassen."

al-Muwatta', von Malik Ibn Anas, über das Thema Mut'a, V2, S.30 Kitab al-Am, von al-Shafi'i, v7, p219, Sunan al-Kubra, von al-Bayhaqi, v7, p206

Ibn Hazm (gest. 456), ein prominenter Sunni Gelehrter gibt in seinem Buch "Muhalla" die Namen einiger Sahaba und ihrer Anhänger, welche die Mut'ah weiter für Halal erachteten. In der 9. Sektion seines Kapitels über Ehe in seinem Buch "Muhalla" gibt Ibn Hazm auch eine detaillierte Übersicht zu Mut'ah und ihren Regularien. Zu den aufgeführten Sahaba und ihrer Anhängern zählen: Imam Ali (AS), Abu Dhar, Jabir Ibn Abdillah, Abdullah Ibn Abbas, Abdullah Ibn Masud, Zubair Ibn al-Awwam, Imran Ibn Husain, Abdullah Ibn Umar, Ubay Ibn Ka'ab, Abu Sa'id al-Khudri, Salamah Ibn Umayyah, Awka' Ibn Abdillah, Salamah Ibn al-Awka', Khalid Ibn Muhajir, 'Amr Ibn Huraith, Rabi'a Ibn Umayya, Suhair, Sa'id Ibn Jubair Tawoos, Qotadah, Mujahid, Ataa al-Madani al-Suddy, Imam al-Hasan, ...

Ummul Mommineen Umm Salma (ra) narrates in al Istiab Volume 3 page 390 and Kanz al Ummal Volume 6 page 67 that: "Amongst my Sahaba are some that I do no wish to look at, and after my death they shall not see me".

al Istiab Volume 3 page 390 and Kanz al Ummal Volume 6 page 67

Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Some of my companions will come to me at my Lake Fount, and after I recognise them, they will then be taken away from me, whereupon I will say, 'My companions!' Then it will be said, 'You do not know what they innovated (new things) in the religion after you."

Sahih Bukhari, Hadith: 8.584, Sahih Muslim, part 15, pp 53-54

Allahs Gesandter (saas) sprach: „Als ich stand, kam eine Gruppe, die ich wieder erkannte. Da kam ein Mann von ihnen zu mir und sagte: ,,Komm, los!" Ich sagte:,,Wohin?" Er sagte: ,,Bei Gott, ins Höllenfeuer!" Ich sagte: ,,Was ist mit ihnen?" Er sagte: ,,Sie sind nach dir abtrünnig geworden, und ich befürchte, nur sehr wenige von ihnen werden verschont."

Sahih al-Bukhari B.4, S. 94 – 99 u. S. 156, B.3, S. 32; Sahih Muslim B.7, S. 66

Das wars fürs Erste^^

Hier noch ein Hadith, der sich auf den hochgeschätzten Sahaba der Sunnis, Muawiyya (LA) bezieht!

"Ibn 'Abbas told him and 'Ali bin 'Abdullah to go to Abu Said and listen to some of his narrations; so they both went (and saw) Abu Said and his brother irrigating a garden belonging to them. When he saw them, he came up to them and sat down with his legs drawn up and wrapped in his garment and said, "(During the construction of the mosque of the Prophet) we carried the adobe of the mosque, one brick at a time while 'Ammar used to carry two at a time. The Prophet passed by 'Ammar and removed the dust off his head and said, "May Allah be merciful to 'Ammar. He will be killed by a rebellious aggressive group. 'Ammar will invite them to (obey) Allah and they will invite him to the (Hell) fire."

Sahih Bukhari Chapter, Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad) Volume 4 Hadith Number 67

Ammar ibn Yassir (RA) wurde von Muawiyyas (LA) Leuten in der Kamelschlacht getötet worden!

"Ali zu lieben, ist Glauben, und ihn zu hassen, ist Heuchelei." Sahih Muslim, B. 1, S. 61; Sunan al-Nesai, B. 6, S. 117; Sahih al-Tirmizi, B. 8, S. 306

Hier noch zwei Hadithe. Sind die wahr?

"Imam Abu Hanifa said that Iblis and The Great Truthful one Abu Bakr were equal in Iman".

Tarikh Baghdad Volume 13 page 373

Rasulullah (s) had told Abu Bakr:"Shirk is moving inside you, like the crawling of an ant."

Ne Menge sunnitische Gelehrten haben das in ihren Büchern aufgezeichnet!

Tafseer Durre Manthur, Volume 2 page 54

Kanz al Ummal Volume 2 pages 98-99

Izalathul Khifa Volume 1 page 199

al Adaab al Mufraad page 234 (by Imam Bukhari)

Tafseer Ibn Katheer Volume 2 page 465

Fathul Majeed Sharh Kitab Tayheed page 63

Hayaath al Haywaan Volume 2 page 80

[77:15] Wehe an jenem Tage den Leugnern!

#salam#

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.