Zum Inhalt springen

Sheikh Ali Al-Kurani antwortet...

Sayyid 'Aliy

Empfohlene Beiträge

#bismillah#

#salam#

Sheikh Ali Al-Korani

bahrain07.jpg

Sheikh Al-Korani Al-Ameli was born in Jabel Amel in South Lebanon close to Tyre in 1944. After studying religion at a very young age in his home town of Yader, he moved to the holy city of Najaf at the age of 18 to continue his studies. He studied under many of Iraq's most prominent scholars, including Ayatullah Mohsen Al-Hakim, Sayyid Ala Al-Bahreluloom, Ayatullah Abul-Qasim Al-Khoei and then Ayatullah Mohammed Baqer Al-Sadr. He was a strong opponent of communism and was a representative for both Ayatullah Mohsen Al-Hakim and after he died, Ayutallah Abul-Qasim Al-Khoei in Kuwait. In 1974 he returned back to Lebanon where he built amongst other things, a mosque and hospital. (picture from his official website)

In 1979, an attempt on his life was made in Beirut, and the failed assassination attempt was blamed on Iraqi agents. He then moved to Iran where he now lives.

He has been in London for quite some time now giving lectures and speeches at various centers, institutions and mosques. Yesterday, he was invited at a friends house and gave a 5 minute talk because the main speaker was late (typical).

He told us about an interesting conversation he had with members of Hizbollah in Lebanon. Although this was recorded, I didn't manage to get hold of the tape, but from what I remember this is more or less what he said. Members of Hizbollah came to him and asked "Why don't the Iraqi Shia fight against the US-led forces in Iraq?'...His reply was "If a burglar was to come to my house, what gives you the right to pick up a gun and come into my house to fight him, or even order me to do it...it is my house and I know how to deal with it better than you do...You tell the Palestinian people and groups like Hamas that they have your full support and backing in what ever decision they make...why? Because you know that they know what is happening in Palestinian better than you do...so why cant you give the same credit to the Iraqi people? They are in Iraq and they know how to deal with their own country better than you do. Just like you support the decisions the Palestinian people make in Palestine, support the decisions the Iraqi people make in Iraq".

Of course, he is from South Lebanon and he had to be diplomatic with Hizbollah, but its clear as daylight he is speaking about their double standards. That's not really news for most of us, but I was surprised that such a high ranking and respected Lebanese cleric would give members of Hizbollah such an answer.

Quelle

Er war heute bei uns in München, ich durfte seine gesegneten Hände schütteln.

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.