Zum Inhalt springen

Ein interessanter Hadith

MohammedAli

Empfohlene Beiträge

assalamu 3alaykum

hab da noch einen interessanten Hadith gefunden.

In Kitab-ur-Raudhah on pages 159/160, it is said on the occasion when the oath of allegiance was given to Abu Bakr the first person to swear allegiance to him was an old man who stepped forward crying:

"All praise to Allah who has not caused me to die yet, enabling me to see you on this pedestal. Stretch your hand. " Thus he (Abu Bakr) stretched his hand and the old man took the oath of allegiance (at his hand)."

According to the narration, when Hazrat Ali heard this from Hazrat Salman , he asked:

"Do you know who he (the old man who took the oath of allegiance) is?"

When Salman replied in the negative, Hazrat Ali allegedly said:

"That was Iblees, Allah has cursed him."

At the end of this narration in Kitabur Raudhah, Rasulullah (saws):

"Then, they (a group of the Saqeefah Bani Saidah) will come to the Masjid (i.e. Masjid-e-Nabawi) and the first to swear allegiance to him (i.e. Abu Bakr) on my Mimbar will be Iblees, the La'nat of Allah on him. Iblees will appear (on that occasion) in the form of an old man and say so (i.e. what Salman Faarsi has said)."

va alaykum assalam

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.