Zum Inhalt springen

Iranian Regime Preparing for 12th Imam? |

Ali Ch

Empfohlene Beiträge

GLENN BECK, HOST: While the media was celebrating the wonderful democratic revolution by the youths of Egypt, I said, wait, could we -- could we just be careful here? We don't know who these people are. We -- it never ends with the people it starts in revolution. And depending on who's in charge, this could be start of a new Islamic empire. A caliphate, if you will, or a Sharia law over the entire region.

Well, that was the dumbest thing anybody's ever uttered on television I was told. Oh, my gosh, that was crazy talk.

Well unfortunately, a WikiLeaks cable now confirms that members of the ruling party in Turkey envision a resurrection of the Ottoman-like state in the future. And having a more broad and regional influence, the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt says they want an Islamic regime across the entire Middle East.

Turkey said earlier this week that now they want to have peace with Iran. This strikes me as dangerous because if you want to have peace in the Islamic world, you are ushering in the Mahdi or the 12th Imam and peace comes at a very high price.

Egypt says they want to turn over a new leaf also with Iran. Iran seems to be cobbling together the power in the Middle East and Ahmadinejad knows the 12th Imam. And what he has to do is destroy Israel and then America.

I want to introduce you to a gentleman that I think is pretty darn brave. He is Reza Khalili -- that is a pseudonym. He is a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard member who worked undercover as a CIA agent. He is also author of a book "A Time to Betray." He shared a video with CBN News and we had to hide his face and his voice for his own safety.

We also have with us Erick Stakelbeck. He is from CBN and he's the host of "Stakelbeck on Terror" on CBN News. He broke the story about the 12th Imam video and we will go to him in just a second.

First, from an undisclosed location, I want to go to Reza.

Reza, tell me, when you went undercover and you started hearing about the 12th Imam and everything else, you actually heard plans for the destruction of Israel and the West and the return of the 12th Imam.

REZA KAHLILI, FORMER IRANIAN REVOLUTIONARY GUARD MEMBER: Yes. First of all, thank you so much for having me. It is a great pleasure to be on your program.

Ever since I started to dispel (INAUDIBLE) Islamic government and report on their activities, their terrorist expansion, their collaboration with all the terrorist groups around the world. And their intention to ultimately destroy Israel because that's a key element. It's a mandate of a century-old Hadith to take place so the Mahdi would return.

So I would state here that they are committed to this ideology and just because many in the West cannot understand it, it doesn't mean that it's real. And these are the same people who are pursuing the nuclear bomb. And I assure you that they intend to attack Israel, destroy Israel and they're looking for the glorification of Allah worldwide.

And this documentary is the blueprint of their ideology. And they had no intention for it to -- for this to go public. I was alerted by my contacts in the Revolutionary Guard several months ago that the project was approved by the Iranian President Ahmadinejad and Iranian Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei produced by the besieged militias, to be distributed throughout the Middle East, incite more uprising, overthrow U.S.-backed governments, calling for unification of Arabs, promising the destruction of Israel is imminent. And therefore, the imminent coming of Imam Mahdi.

Now this is all because we have an administration that is inept, weak and confused. And they can sense this and have become emboldened and excited by the events in the Middle East.

BECK: All right. Let me go to Erick because what he brought out was this videotape. Explain what this videotape is.

ERICK STAKELBECK, "STAKELBECK ON TERROR" HOST: Glenn, basically what this video does is it gives us a window into the mind of the Iranian regime -- the twisted mind of the Iranian regime. It was made in conjunction with the office of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad himself.

BECK: OK.

STAKELBECK: This tape has the stamp of the Iranian regime. And what it does, it takes us through the uprisings in the Middle East. Egypt Yemen, Saudi Arabia -- all of these are seen as divine signals from Allah by the Iranian regime that the end is near. And the Iranian regime identifies itself in this video as -- quote -- "the great power from the East" as foretold in Islamic scriptures that will usher in the return of the Mahdi.

And Glenn, an important point here -- this video identifies Mahmoud Ahmadinejad as -- quote -- "the commander in chief who will lead the armies of Islam to victory and conquer Jerusalem before the Mahdi returns." Jerusalem must be conquered in Islamic hands before the Mahdi emerges.

BECK: All right. Now, America, the reason why I'm taking you through this is I think -- I mean, for instance, George Soros is an atheist. That's fine. I have friends that are atheists and that's totally fine. But if you're an atheist, you don't understand the mind of someone who is deeply religious. And many of the left who are atheist, they consider Christians as dangerous as those who are -- are killing homosexuals and anybody who breaks -- breaks Sharia law. They put them in the same category.

And yet, for some reason, they seem to dismiss Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. No, that's crazy. He would never believe that. Well he does. He does.

And the reason why I show you this is I think that there is a possibility that those on the left here in America are using people they think are just ridiculous and to create the instability to change the world. But they are playing with people who they don't understand at all.

Erick, do you agree with this or not?

STAKELBECK: Absolutely. Look, Glenn, at the end of the day, the left and radical Islam are very strange bedfellows on the surface, but they share a common goal. And that goal is the overthrow -- the destruction of Western Judeo Christian civilization.

So the left will get in bed with Jihadists who stone homosexuals because basically the Jihadists are not Western. They're not Christian. They're not Judeo Christian.

BECK: All right. Reza, when we come back, I want to pick it up with this because I really believe that -- that people who are on the left think that, oh, well, you know, we can control these people later. And they'll work with us. They're working with us now.

And I want you to address the mindset of the people like Ahmadinejad and those who really believe in -- in -- around Usama bin Laden, around Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, those in the Muslim Brotherhood -- who really truly believe this -- what the mindset is that the left should expect once they get their wish and revolution is global.

Back in just a second.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BECK: We're back with two guests. Erick Stakelbeck, he is the host of "Stakelbeck on Terror" on CBN News. And Reza Khalili, he is a former Iranian Revolutionary Guard member who has worked as an undercover CIA agent over in Iran.

Reza -- which is not your real name -- I want to ask you -- where we left off -- the "workers of the world" people have been planning this and plotting this, even the open society people -- George Soros -- he has been planning these kinds of things for a long time. And I think they are actually thinking in their arrogance, you know what? We'll work with these people and, you know, we'll help them and they'll help us and yada, yada, yada.

But workers of the world uniting over jobs does not beat believers of the world uniting for God -- with a machete. Do they, Reza?

KHALILI: No, they don't.

They don't understand this ideology and it's quite dangerous. And first of all, they've got to differentiate between the Iranian people and the radical Islamists ruling them.

BECK: Right. Right.

KHALILI: Iranian people have been aspiring for freedom and democracy and every time they've come out, they've been betrayed by the West. Recently, the 2009 uprising it was close to overthrowing this government, but President Obama chose to appease Ahmadinejad and (INAUDIBLE) thinking that he could negotiate with them. And the government suppressed the people.

BECK: So --

<br style="font-size: 12px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><br style="font-size: 12px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">KHALILI: But those radicals ruling Iran are committed to Islam, are committed to Allah and they take it literally from the Quran, which demands kill all infidels until such time there are no more and all are believers of Allah.

BECK: Have you ever -- do you know of a time before -- in Iran -- that the ruler was telling everybody, I have been appointed by the 12th Imam to usher in his return?

KHALILI: You see, I have described it clearly in my book. These people -- Ayatollah Khamenei -- even Ayatollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Revolution, before the revolution, he stated he had three goals for Iran. One was to overthrow the Shah. The other was to establish an Islamic state. And third was to pass the flag of Islam to the last Messiah.

It has been their intention. They have acted upon it. And we have failed to understand this.

BECK: OK. When we come back, just some of the parallels and what it means and why people need to pay attention to this, even if you're not a believer -- even if you're atheist -- why you need to understand what's happening in the Middle East.

Back in a minute.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

BECK: We're back with Erick Stakelbeck and Reza Khalili. We're talking about something that sounds insane, but it is what the people in -- the leadership, not the people -- but the leadership of Iran believe in -- the 12th Imam.

And I showed you at the beginning of the program -- can you show these blackboards again? The similarities between the Christian anti-Christ and the 12th Imam. They are the same. They are the same. And the 12th Imam is according to the Hadith.

Now, the leaders of Iran, for the first time, have said, he's coming. This is not something that just is about Israel or anything else. What is this?

STAKELBECK: Well, Glenn, first they came for the Jews. Israel is the canary in the coalmine. Israel is on the frontlines of this war. But Israel is only the little Satan. America is the great Satan. America is the ultimate prize for this Iranian regime and the ultimate target.

BECK: And that means -- great Satan -- we've heard that -- I've heard that my whole life and it really kind of came into clarity when I started doing my homework on the 12th Imam. That is what we use as the anti-Christ. We think of it as a person. Many who believe the 12th Imam believe the great Satan is the anti-Christ. It's a country. It's an entity. Right?

STAKELBECK: America is the anti-Christ in the Iranian regime's eyes. And I have to tell you, Glenn, this isn't just an Israeli problem. This is an American problem and I'll tell you why.

BECK: It's a global problem.

STAKELBECK: It's a global problem.

By the year 2015 -- our own Defense Department says, by the year 2015, Iran very well could have missiles that can reach America -- the East Coast of America. And if they keep going the way they're going, those missiles will be nuclear-tipped.

BECK: Well, you have -- let me go back to Reza who's an undercover CIA agent who was in the Revolutionary Guard and saw these things that they were preparing to cause bloodshed and the destruction of Israel. Right, Reza?

KHALILI: Oh, yes, yes.

BECK: You say that this time right now is important because of 72 months. Can you explain this?

KHALILI: Yes. The Hadith says that 72 months prior to the reappearance of Imam Mahdi, this mythical figure Shoaib Bin Saleh takes power. And they says this mythical figure is Ahmadinejad.

So, Ahmadinejad has been in office for over five years. That gives us a year timeline.

They're clearly telling us that within a year they're going to create the circumstances needed for the Imam Mahdi to come. And we better understand this. They've got over 1,000 ballistic missiles, right now.

BECK: OK. This is what you have to understand, America, that these people are serious. Even if you don't believe it, they do. They do.

<br style="font-size: 12px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; "><br style="font-size: 12px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: initial initial; ">