Zum Inhalt springen

Hadith gesucht

Hasan

Empfohlene Beiträge

#salam#

Mir wurde schon zum wiederholten Male von einem Hadith erzählt, dass angeblich unser Prophet (Friede sei mit ihm und seiner reinen Familie) auf der Straße oder zumindest in der Öffentlichkeit einfach so im Stehen Wasser gelassen habe und dass die Sahaba angeblich bei diesem Anblick gelacht hätten usw. ... Die, welche mir das erzählt hatten, gingen davon aus, dass diese Geschichte allein schon wegen der Frage der Reinheit wie auch des geschilderten Spotts etc. nicht glaubhaft sein kann, wovon ich auch ausgehe, falls dieser Hadith tatsächlich existiert. Die Quelle allerdings wussten die Brüder nicht. Sie meinten, dass dies vielleicht bei Buchari oder Muslim enthalten sei. vielleicht von Abu Huraira überliefert? ... Nun ja, gibt es jemandem, der diese Geschichte kennt und evtl. weiß, wo sie steht? Steht so etwas in Buchari oder Muslim? Wäre dies in diesem Falle also ein sog. hadith sahih? Grässliche Vostellung!...

#salam#

Baha ud-Din

Salamu 3aleikum,

Die Sahabas lachen den Gesandten Gottes #salam# aus und erniedrigen ihn dadurch. Da sind ja tolle Freunde. Nee ich glaube seine heuchlerichsten "Sahabas" würden ihn nicht mal in der Öffentlichkeit auslachen und abgesehen von den anderen Sachen, die deine Freunde schon erwähnt haben, ist es klar, dass dieser Hadith erfunden worden ist, um den Propheten #salam# im schlechten Licht darzustellen.

Also ich habe sowas noch nie gehört. Wieso willst du denn unbedingt eine Quelle, der Verstand tuts doch auch.

Wa Salam

#salam#

Um Missverständnissen vorzubeugen - ich gehe ebenfalls davon aus, dass dieser Hadith Müll ist ... ich suche allerdings, für den Fall, dass dieser Hadith tatsächlich überliefert ist, Belege zur möglichen Argumentation in Richtung Verlässlichkeit sog. Sahih-Werke. Ich hoffe, ich konnte mich verständlich ausdrücken. Allahumma salli ala Muhammad wa Ale Muhammad, at-Tayyibin, at-Tahirin, al-Ma'sumin ila Yaum ad-Din!

#salam#

Baha ud-Din

Salam Alaikum

Jasmina, bei manchen tut es der Verstand leider nicht mehr...

Wa Salam

Salamu 3aleikum,

Ja das stimmt allerdings, das beste Beispiel ist der Überlieferer dieses Hadith!! #irre#

Naja ich geh aber einfach mal davon aus, das der Verstand von Baha ad Din noch funktionsfähig ist #salam#

@Baha

Ja ich versteh was du meinst, aber kann dir leider nicht helfen #salam#

Wa Salam

Mir wurde schon zum wiederholten Male von einem Hadith erzählt, dass angeblich unser Prophet (Friede sei mit ihm und seiner reinen Familie) auf der Straße oder zumindest in der Öffentlichkeit einfach so im Stehen Wasser gelassen habe

#salam#

Ist es nicht Pflicht, sich beim Urinieren hinzusetzen?

#salam#

Buna

#salam#

na´udhu billah. Ich habe von so einem Hadith noch nie gehört, und es würde nicht nur der Hygiene, sondern auch der Scham widersprechen, die der Prophet (s.a.s) praktizierte und vorlebte. Ich denke, dieses Hadith ist Müll, so es überhaupt existiert. Aber in Bukhari gibt es noch ganz andere Kuriositäten #irre#

#salam#

#salam#

Auf der Suche nach solchen Aussagen bin ich auf einiges inzwischen selber gestoßen. Ich gebe sie hier vorläufig nur in der englischen Version wieder, d.h. so, wie ich sie in diversen englischsprachigen Hadith-Sammlungen gefunden habe. Weitergehende Kommentare erspare ich mir.

------------------------------------------------

Bukhary

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 225:

Narrated Hudhaifa':

The Prophet and I walked till we reached the dumps of some people. He stood, as any one of you stands, behind a wall and urinated. I went away, but he beckoned me to come. So I approached him and stood near his back till he finished.

Volume 1, Book 4, Number 226:

Narrated Abu Wail:

Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari used to lay great stress on the question of urination and he used to say, "If anyone from Bani Israel happened to soil his clothes with urine, he used to cut that portion away." Hearing that, Hudhaifa said to Abu Wail, "I wish he (Abu Musa) didn't (lay great stress on that matter)." Hudhaifa added, "Allah's Apostle went to the dumps of some people and urinated while standing."

Volume 1, Book 8, Number 384:

Narrated Ibrahim:

Hammam bin Al-Harith said, "I saw Jarir bin 'Abdullah urinating. Then he performed ablution and passed his (wet) hands over his Khuffs, stood up and prayed. He was asked about it. He replied that he had seen the Prophet doing the same." They approved of this narration as Jarir was one of those who embraced Islam very late.

Muslim

Book 002, Number 0522:

Hudhaifa reported: I was with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) when he came to the dumping ground of filth belonging to a particular tribe. He urinated while standing, and I went aside. He (the Holy Prophet) asked me to come near him and I went so near to him that I stood behind his heels. He then performed ablution and wiped over his socks.

Book 002, Number 0522:

Hudhaifa reported: I was with the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) when he came to the dumping ground of filth belonging to a particular tribe. He urinated while standing, and I went aside. He (the Holy Prophet) asked me to come near him and I went so near to him that I stood behind his heels. He then performed ablution and wiped over his socks.

Book 002, Number 0523:

Abu Wa'il reported: Abu Musa inflicted extreme rigour upon himself in the matter of urination and urinated in a bottle and said: When the skin of anyone amongst the people of Israel was besmeared with urine, he cut that portion with a cutter. Hudhaifa said: I wish that'your friend should not inflict such an extreme rigour. I and the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) were going together till we reached the dumping ground of filth behind an enclosure. He stood up as one among you would stand up. and he urinated, I tried to turn away from him, but he beckoned to me, so I went to him and I stood behind him, till he had relieved himself.

Book 002, Number 0524:

The son of Mughira b. Shu'ba reported: The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) went out for relieving himself. Mughira went with him carrying a jug full of water. When he (the Holy Prophet) came back after relieving himself, he poured water over him and he performed ablution and wiped over his socks; and in the narration of Ibn Rumh there is" till" instead of" when".

Abu Dawud

Book 1, Number 0003:

Narrated AbuMusa:

AbutTayyah reported on the authority of a shaykh (an old man): When Abdullah ibn Abbas came to Basrah, people narrated to him traditions from AbuMusa. Therefore Ibn Abbas wrote to him asking him about certain things. In reply AbuMusa wrote to him saying: One day I was in the company of the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him). He wanted to urinate. Then he came to a soft ground at the foot of a wall and urinated. He (the Prophet) then said: If any of you wants to urinate, he should look for a place (like this) for his urination.

Book 1, Number 0017:

Narrated Muhajir ibn Qunfudh:

Muhajir came to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) while he was urinating. He saluted him. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) did not return the salutation to him until he performed ablution. He then apologised to him, saying: I disliked remembering Allah except in the state of purification.

Book 1, Number 0022:

Narrated Amr ibn al-'As:

AbdurRahman ibn Hasanah reported: I and Amr ibn al-'As went to the Prophet (peace_be_upon_him). He came out with a leather shield (in his hand). He covered himself with it and urinated. Then we said: Look at him. He is urinating as a woman does. The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him), heard this and said: Do you not know what befell a person from amongst Banu Isra'il (the children of Israel)? When urine fell on them, they would cut off the place where the urine fell; but he (that person) forbade them (to do so), and was punished in his grave.

Book 1, Number 0042:

Narrated Aisha, Ummul Mu'minin:

The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) urinated and Umar was standing behind him with a jug of water. He said: What is this, Umar? He replied: Water for you to perform ablution with. He said: I have not been commanded to perform ablution every time I urinate. If I were to do so, it would become a sunnah.

(Hadith 0042 ist wirklich bemerkenswert! Wie war das noch mit der Reinheit? Der Prophet - sallallahu alaihi wa alihi - wollte Wudu nach Wasserlasen nicht als Sunna verstanden wissen? Nun schlägt's aber 13!)

Eine gegenteilige Ausage findet sich unter http://www.islamic-world.net/khalifah-proj...Cleanliness.htm wie folgt:

Umar bin al-Khattab stated:

The Prophet s.a.w. once saw me urinating while standing and told me not to do so, so I never urinated again while standing.

[Ibn Majah and at-Tirmidhi]

Letztere Aussage war es dann auch wohl, was die folgende Fatwa des Salafiya-Gelehrten Muhammad bin Saalih al-`Uthaymeen beeinflusst haben könnte (http://www.fatwaislam.com/fis/index.cfm?scn=fd&ID=8#cool#:

The ruling on urinating while standing

Question: What is the ruling on a person urinating while standing, is it forbidden or permissible?

Answer:

It is not forbidden for a person to urinate while standing, because it has been authentically reported by al Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Huthaifah, may Allah be please with him, that the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) came to the rubbish pit of a people and urinated while standing (al-Bukhari no.226).

Permission to urinate standing has also been narrated from Umar, Ali, ibn Umar and Zaid bin Thaabit, may Allah be pleased with them, due to the above mentioned Hadith.

But it is prescribed by the Sunnah for a person to urinate sitting, according to the words of A’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, who said: ‘Whoever told you that the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) urinated standing, do not believe him. He did not urinated except sitting.’ (At-Tirmithi no.12 and an-Nisaa’i no. 29) at-Tirmithi said: ‘This is the best and most correct saying in this matter – also because it is better to guard and protect him from being splashed with his own urine.’

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p36-37, DARUSSALAM.

Bemerkenswert ist bei dieser Fatwa wohl auch, dass man hier die sonst eher als schwächer angesehenen Hadith-Sammlungen von Tirmidhi und an-Nasa'i bzw. Ibn Maja dem sonst als absolut authentisch eingestuften Buchari oder Muslim vorzieht. Vielleicht war das Thema selbst den Salafiya-Größen zu anrüchig? Wurden sie hier gar ihren Prinzipien untreu, jeden für ungläubig zu betrachten, der es auch nur wagt, einen Hadith gerade aus Buchari und Muslim irgendwie anzuzweifeln? ... Neeeee!!! #salam#

#irre#

Baha ud-Din

The ruling on urinating while standing

Question: What is the ruling on a person urinating while standing, is it forbidden or permissible?

Answer:

It is not forbidden for a person to urinate while standing, because it has been authentically reported by al Bukhari and Muslim, on the authority of Huthaifah, may Allah be please with him, that the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) came to the rubbish pit of a people and urinated while standing (al-Bukhari no.226).

Permission to urinate standing has also been narrated from Umar, Ali, ibn Umar and Zaid bin Thaabit, may Allah be pleased with them, due to the above mentioned Hadith.

But it is prescribed by the Sunnah for a person to urinate sitting, according to the words of A’ishah, may Allah be pleased with her, who said: ‘Whoever told you that the Prophet (Sallallaahu alayhi wasallam) urinated standing, do not believe him. He did not urinated except sitting.’ (At-Tirmithi no.12 and an-Nisaa’i no. 29) at-Tirmithi said: ‘This is the best and most correct saying in this matter – also because it is better to guard and protect him from being splashed with his own urine.’

Permanent Committee for Research and Verdicts

Fatawa Islamiyah, Vol. 2, p36-37, DARUSSALAM.

#salam#

Sie schreiben einerseits, dass es nicht verboten ist, im Stehen zu urinieren, andererseits schreibt die Sunnah das Urinieren im Sitzen vor? Na was denn nun? #salam#

#irre#

Buna

... Genau diese Frage stelle ich mir hierbei auch. Oder anders: Sagt der Politiker: "Ich antworte mit einem klaren und deutlichen Jein"

Naja, und dass Alischa in diesem Zitat entsprechend alle als Lügner erklärt, ist schon ungemein interessant. Aber Vorsicht Aischa! Du könntest von bestimmten Leuten als Kafira erklärt werden! ... Neeeee!!!

#salam#

Baha ud-Din

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.