Zum Inhalt springen

Tawassul und Antwort an Wahabitten aus Koran und Sunna

farzad

Empfohlene Beiträge

Salam Alaikum,

Spoiler:

The word "infallible", is inaccurately translated from the word maasum , which means guarded/protected. Maasum does not mean infallible, and neither is it ever used that way in Quran and Narrations.

I. The word Maasum (root ع ص م ), it's uses in Quran and Narrations:

• Maasum in the Quran:

1 - Prophet Mohamed being Maasum from people:

يا أيها الرسول بلغ ما أنزل إليك من ربك وإن لم تفعل فما بلغت رسالته والله يعصمك من الناس إن الله لا يهدي القوم الكافرين

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect (yeaasumak) you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. 5:67

... everybody knows that the prophet was not perfectly protected from people in every way. He even got injured in battle, and suffered a lot due to people. Same with Imam Ali who also wasn't totally protected by people, who ended up stabbing him in the back.

2 - Prophet Noah being Maasum/protected from Decree of Allah:

قال سآوي إلى جبل يعصمني من الماء قال لا عاصم اليوم من أمر الله إلا من رحم وحال بينهما الموج فكان من المغرقين

he (Noahs son) said, "I will take refuge on a mountain to protect me from the water." [Noah] said, "There is no protector (Aassem) today from the decree of Allah , except for whom He gives mercy." And the waves came between them, and he was among the drowned.

3 - Being Maasum/protected from Allah:

قل من ذا الذي يعصمكم من الله إن أراد بكم سوءا أو أراد بكم رحمة ولا يجدون لهم من دون الله وليّا ولا نصيرا

Say, "Who is it that can protect you from Allah if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper.

4 - About evil people, that they are not Maasum from Allah:

ما لهم من الله من عاصم

They will have from Allah no protector. 10:27

it goes to say that any person who is good, is protected by Allah in this life and the next to a certain extent.

.. from Quran we can see that the word Maasum has little to do with absolute "infallibility". And some people say that it's Maasum min al khata', or protected from mistakes. In that case, it can not be taken as absolute.

• Grammatically, the word maasum is like muslim. maasum is somebody who is guarded, and muslim is somebody who is surrendered. does that mean that muslims are totally absolutely surrendered in every way?

وأنا منا المسلمون ومنا القاسطون فمن أسلم فأولئك تحروا رشدا

And whoever has become Muslim - those have sought out the right course. 72:14

• Here uses of the word Maasoum in Narrations by Imam:

1 - قال نحن خزان علم الله، نحن تراجمة أمر الله، نحن قوم معصومون، أمر الله تبارك وتعالى بطاعتنا ونهى عن معصيتنا، نحن الحجة البالغة على من دون السماء و فوق الارض.

We are the treasuries of the knowledge of Allah, and the interpreters of the command of Allah. We are a guarded / maasoom community, and Allah has commanded obedience to us and prohibited disobedience to us. We are the hujja/proof encompassing all that is below the heavens and above the Earth. (al-Kafi, Volume 1, hadith 701)

2 - أمير المؤمنين علي بن أبي طالب ع قال إن الله تبارك و تعالى طهرنا و عصمنا و جعلنا شهداء على خلقه و حججا في أرضه و جعلنا مع القرآن و جعل القرآن معنا لا نفارقه و لا يفارقنا

Ameer Al-Mu’mineen `Alee bin Abee Taalib (عليه السلام) said: “Verily Allaah has purified us and us guarded / Maasoum, and made us witnesses upon his creations, and his proof on his earth, and made us with the Qur’aan, and made the Qur’aan with us. We shall not separate from it nor shall it separate from us”

Al-Sadooq, Kamaal Al-Deen, vol. 1, ch. 22, pg. 240, hadeeth # 63

Al-Kulayni, Al-Kaafi, vol. 1, Kitaab Al-Hujjah, Ch. 15, hadeeth # 2, pg. 203 - 205

.. even though the ahl bayt are purified, guarded and witness over creations, we can not conclude this in an absolute way. Just like it is impossible for any human to witness all of creations. only Allah is the Witness , His holy Name is al Shaheed الشهيد.

A - و عنده مفاتح الغيب لا يعلمها إلا هو ويعلم ما في البر والبحر وما تسقط من و رقة إلا يعلمها ول ا حبة في ظلمات الأرض و لا رطب و لا يابس إلا في كتاب مبين

And with Him are the keys of the unseen; none knows them except Him. And He knows what is on the land and in the sea. Not a leaf falls but that He knows it. And no grain is there within the darknesses of the earth and no moist or dry [thing] but that it is in a clear record. 6:59 (Quran)

furthermore in the aya 33:33 where the likes of Prophet Mohamed and Imam Ali are addressed, Allah talks of His intention of purifying them from impurity/sin. How can that be if they are perfectly pure? Is it possibly to remove impurity from a perfectly pure being? ( this argument is brought up later again for a detailed comprehensive objective study of that holy verse 33:33 )

B - يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت ويطهركم تطهيرا

Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity, O people of the House, and to purify you with purification.

so just like we can not say that prophets and imams are witness to all the creations, and that they are completely utterly pure at time of 33:33 coming down, we can not claim they are guarded in every single way.

This Note is to show proofs why the word maasum is not in an absolute way. For the sake of understanding our Prophets and Imams better, and hence understand Allah better. It is important to understand that they are fallible creatures who are not absolute in any way. Only Allah is Absolute, and He does not share or compare with anyone.

II. Here verses that show the fallibility Prophets:

1 - Prophet Adam:

A - و يا آدم اسكن أنت وزوجك الجنة فكلا من حيث شئتما و لا تقربا هذه الشجرة فتكونا من الظالمين

And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers." 7:19

B - فوسوس لهما الشيطان ليبدي لهما ما ووري عنهما من سوآتهما و قال ما نهاكما ربكما عن هذه الشجرة إلا أن تكونا ملكين أو تكونا من الخالدين

But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal." 7:20

C - و قاسمهما إني لكما لمن الناصحين

And he swore to them, "Indeed, I am to you from among the sincere advisors." 7:21

D - فدلاهما بغرور فلما ذاقا الشجرة بدت لهما سوآتهما و طفقا يخصفان عليهما من ورق الجنة و ناداهما ربهما ألم أنهكما عن تلكما الشجرة و أقل لكما إن الشيطان لكما عدو مبين

So he made them fall, through deception. And when they tasted of the tree, their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten together over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And their Lord called to them, "Did I not forbid you from that tree and tell you that Satan is to you a clear enemy?" 7:22

E - قالا ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا و إن لم تغفر لنا و ترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين

They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." 7:23

F - يا بني آدم لا يفتننكم الشيطان كما أخرج أبويكم من الجنة ينزع عنهما لباسهما ليريهما سوآتهما إنه يراكم هو و قبيله من حيث لا ترونهم إنا جعلنا الشياطين أولياء للذين لا يؤمنون

O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their evil. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe. 7:27

G - فتلقى آدم من ربه كلمات فتاب عليه إنه هو التواب الرحيم

Then Adam received from his Lord words, and He accepted his repentance (fa taaba eleyh). Indeed, it is He who is the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful. 2:37

H - فأكلا منها فبدت لهما سوآتهما وطفقا يخصفان عليهما من ورق الجنة وعصى آدم ربه فغوى

And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred. 20:121

2 - Prophet Abraham asking for forgiveness:

ربنا اغفر لي و لوالدي و للمؤمنين يوم يقوم الحساب

Our Lord, forgive me and my parents and the believers the Day the account is established." 14:41

3 - Prophet Moses repenting for his mistakes:

A - قال سبحانك تبت إليك و أنا أول المؤمنين

"Exalted are You! I have repented to You (tubt elaik), and I am the first of the believers."7:143

B - قال رب اغفر لي و لأخي وأدخلنا في رحمتك و أنت أرحم الراحمين

[Moses] said, "My Lord, forgive me and my brother and admit us into Your mercy, for You are the most merciful of the merciful." 7:151

C - قال رب إني ظلمت نفسي فاغفر لي فغفر له إنه هو الغفور الرحيم

He said, "My Lord, indeed I have wronged myself, so forgive me," and He forgave him. Indeed, He is the Forgiving, the Merciful. 28:16

D - قال فعلتها إذا و أنا من الضالين

[Moses] said, "I did it, then, while I was of those astray (addalleen). 26:20

4 - Prophet David asking for forgiveness:

و ظن داوود أنما فتناه فاستغفر ربه وخر راكعا و أناب

And David became certain that We had tried him, and he asked forgiveness of his Lord and fell down bowing [in prostration] and turned in repentance. 38:24

5 - Prophet Sulaiman asking for forgiveness:

A - فقال إني أحببت حب الخير عن ذكر ربي حتى توارت بالحجاب

And he ( Solomon ) said, "Indeed, I gave preference to the love of good [things] over the remembrance of my Lord until the sun disappeared into the curtain [of darkness]." 38:32

B - و لقد فتنا سليمان وألقينا على كرسيه جسدا ثم أناب

And indeed We already tempted Sulayman, (Solomon) and We cast upon his chair a corporeal (form); thereafter he turned in repentance. 38:34

C - قال رب اغفر لي

He said, "My Lord, forgive me 38:35

6 - Prophet Younes:

A - فالتقمه الحوت وهو مليم

Then the whale swallowed him, while he was blameworthy. 37:142

B - وذا النون إذ ذهب مغاضبا فظن أن لن نقدر عليه فنادى في الظلمات أن لا إله إلا أنت سبحانك إني كنت من الظالمين

And the man of the fish (Younis), when he went off in anger and thought that We would not decree [anything] upon him. And he called out within the darknesses, "There is no deity except You; exalted are You. Indeed, I have been of the wrongdoers ." 21:87

7 - Prophet Muhamed:

A - عفا الله عنك لم أذنت لهم حتى يتبين لك الذين صدقوا وتعلم الكاذبين

May Allah pardon you; why did you give them permission? [You should not have] until it was evident to you who were truthful and you knew the liars. 9:43

B - و كذلك أوحينا إليك روحا من أمرنا ما كنت تدري ما الكتاب و لا الإيمان و لكن جعلناه نورا نهدي به من نشاء من عبادنا وإنك لتهدي إلى صراط مستقيم

And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command. You did not know what is the Book or faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, you guide to a straight path - 42:52

C - فاعلم أنه لا إله إلا الله و استغفر لذنبك و للمؤمنين و المؤمنات و الله يعلم متقلبكم ومثواكم

So know that there is no god except Allah, and ask forgiveness for your guilty deed, and for the male believers and female believers; and Allah knows your moving about and your lodging. 47:19

D - ليغفر لك الله ما تقدم من ذنبك و ما تأخر و يتم نعمته عليك و يهديك صراطا مستقيما

That Allah may forgive for you what preceded of your sin and what will follow and complete His favor upon you and guide you to a straight path 48:2

E - يا أيها النبي لم تحرم ما أحل الله لك تبتغي مرضات أزواجك و الله غفور رحيم

O Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 66:1

F - و وجدك ضالّا فهدى

And He found you lost and guided [you], 93:7

Finally:

و لو يؤاخذ الله الناس بظلمهم ما ترك عليها من دابة و لكن يؤخرهم إلى أجل مسمّى فإذا جاء أجلهم لا يستأخرون ساعة ولا يستقدمون

And if Allah were to impose blame on the people for their wrongdoing, He would not have left upon the earth any creature, 16:61

III. Excerpt from Dua / Supplication Kumayl by Imam Ali, showing fallibility of Imam Ali

O Allah! Forgive me my such sins as would affront my continency O Allah! Forgive me my such sins as would bring down calamity

O Allah! Forgive me my such sins as would change divine favours (into disfavours (O Allah! Forgive me my such sins as would hinder my supplication O Allah! Forgive me such sins as bring down misfortunes (or afflictions) O Allah! Forgive my such sins as would suppress hope

O Allah! Forgive every sin that I have committed and every error that I have erred O Allah!

O Allah! Except Thee I do not find any one able to pardon my sins nor to conceal my loathsome acts Nor have I any one except Thee to change my evil deeds into virtues There is no god but Thou glory and praise be to Thee I have made my own soul to suffer I had the audacity (to sin) by my ignorance Relying upon my past remembrance of Thee and Thy grace towards me

O Allah! My Lord! How many of my loathsome acts hast Thou screened (from public gaze) How many of my grievous afflictions (distresses) hast Thou reduced in severity And how many of my stumbling hast Thou protected, how many of my detestable acts has Thou averted, and how many of my undeserving praises hast Thou spread abroad!

O Allah! My trials and sufferings have increased and my evilness has worsened, my good deeds have diminished and my yokes (of misdeeds) have become firm And remote hopes restrain me to profit (by good deeds) and the world has deceived me with its allurements and my own self has been affected by treachery and procrastination

Therefore, my Lord! I implore Thee by Thy greatness not to let my sins and my misdeeds shut out access to my prayers from reaching Thy realm and not to disgrace me by exposing those (hidden ones) of which Thou hast knowledge nor to hasten my retribution for those vices and misdeeds committed by me in secret which were due to evil mindedness, ignorance, excessive lustfulness and my negligence

O Allah! I beg Thee by Thy greatness to be compassionate to me in all circumstances and well disposed towards me in all matters My God! My Nourisher! Have I anyone except Thee from whom I can seek the dislodging of my evils and understanding of my problems?

My God! My Master! Thou decreed a law for me but instead I obeyed my own low desires And I did not guard myself against the allurements of my enemy He deceived me with vain hopes whereby I was led astray and fate helped him in that respect Thus I transgressed some of its limits set for me by Thee and I disobeyed some of Thy commandments;

Thou hast therefore a (just) cause against me in all those matters and I have no plea against Thy judgment passed against me I have therefore become (justifiably) liable to Thy judgment and afflictions

But now I have turned Thee, my Lord, after being guilty of omissions and transgressions against my soul, apologetically, repentantly, broken heartedly, entreating earnestly for forgiveness, yieldingly confessing (to my guilt) as I can find no escape from that which was done by me and having no refuge to which I could turn except seeking Thy acceptance of my excuse and admitting me into the realm of Thy capacious mercy

O Allah! Accept my apology and have pity on my intense sufferings and set me free from my heavy fetters (of evil deeds) My Nourisher! Have mercy on the infirmity of my body, the delicacy of my skin and the brittleness of my bones O' Thou!

IV. Logic Proof:

• Allah has no partners:

1. Allah is infallible
  2. Allah has no partner / shareek
  3. Therefore only Allah is infallible

و لم يكن له كفوا أحد

"Nor is there to Him any equivalent." 112:4.

• Only Allah is absolute

1 - no mistakes = zero mistakes

2 - zero, like infinity is absolute.

3 - الصمد Al Samad (The Eternal, The Absolute, The Self-Sufficient)

Prophet mohamed is among the highest of the highest (if not the highest) of all creatures, who are in degrees .. and degrees is still limited to more or less, but not infinity or zero. only Allah is infinitely perfect and has zero faults

• mankind and prophets are in degrees, which means that they are relative to each other. It is not possible to be more or less infallible. or more or less zero. Can a cup be more or less full? can a cup be more or less empty?

A - تلك الرسل فضلنا بعضهم على بعض منهم

Those messengers - some of them We caused to exceed others. 2:253

B - هم درجات عند الله و الله بصير بما يعملون

They are in varying grades with Allah 3:163

C - نرفع درجات من نشاء

We raise up in degrees whomever We decide 6:83

D - و لكلّ درجات مما عملوا

And for all are degrees from what they have done. 6:132

E - أولئك هم المؤمنون حقّا لهم درجات عند ربهم

Those are the believers, truly. For them are degrees with their Lord 8:4

Again, only Allah is completely infallible.

V. Arguments used for claiming partnership in God's infallibility among Islamic Schools:

Argument 1 - When Allah forbid Adam, it was a recommendation, not a command / there was no Law in Heaven for Adam and Eve:

According to the experts of Islamic
jurisprudence, the orders givenby Allãh are of two
types:

1.Al-amr al-mawlawi, a legislative command.
Such orders must be implemented; and, if someone
disobeys such a command, then heis committing a sin
and is liable to be punished.

2Al-amr al-irshãdi, an advisory command. Such
orders are of advisory nature; their purpose is to
inform the people about its consequences. However, if
someone disobeys such an order, then he is not
committing a sin; of course, hewill have to face the
consequences of not following the advice.

We have already explained that commands of Allah do not always have

the force of obligation or prohibition. And, by keeping

in mind those verses which prove the ‘i¥mah, we have

no choice but to interpret this word as “disobeyed the

advisory command”.

.. those are invented standards that have no basis in the Quran or Hadiths.

• Let us look at the part where Allah talks about forbidding Adam:

A - و يا آدم اسكن أنت و زوجك الجنة فكلا من حيث شئتما و لا تقربا هذه الشجرة فتكونا من الظالمين

And "O Adam, dwell, you and your wife, in Paradise and eat from wherever you will but do not approach this tree, lest you be among the wrongdoers (zalemeen )." 7:19

B - فوسوس لهما الشيطان ليبدي لهما ما و وري عنهما من سوآتهما و قال ما نهاكما ربكما عن هذه الشجرة إلا أن تكونا ملكين أو تكونا من الخالدين

But Satan whispered to them to make apparent to them that which was concealed from them of their private parts. He said, "Your Lord did not forbid ( nahakuma) you this tree except that you become angels or become of the immortal." 7:20

C - ألم أنهكما عن تلكما الشجرة و أقل لكما إن الشيطان لكما عدو مبين

"Did I not forbid (anhakuma root word ن ه ي ) you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?" 7:22

D - قالا ربنا ظلمنا أنفسنا و إن لم تغفر لنا و ترحمنا لنكونن من الخاسرين

They said, "Our Lord, we have wronged (done zulm) ourselves, and if You do not forgive us and have mercy upon us, we will surely be among the losers." 7:23

The Quranic verses use for the word "forbidden" a word that is very clearly used for something that is very much forbidden, including in reference to 'major sins', usury, polytheism, immorality, bad conduct and corruption:

• At the same time the other verses show clearly that Allah "forbade" this tree. let us look at other verses that use the same root word to signify "forbid" ( root word ن ه ي )

A - for major sins:

إن تجتنبوا كبائر ما تنهون عنه نكفر عنكم سيئاتكم و ندخلكم مدخلا كريما

If you avoid the major sins which you are forbidden ( root word ن ه ي ), We will remove from you your lesser sins and admit you to a noble entrance [into Paradise]. 4:31

B - usury:

و أخذهم الربا و قد نهوا عنه

And [for] their taking of usury while they had been forbidden ( root word ن ه ي ) from it 4:161

C - worshipping others than Allah:

قل إني نهيت أن أعبد الذين تدعون من دون الله لما جاءني البينات من ربي وأمرت أن أسلم لرب العالمين

Say, "Indeed, I have been forbidden (nuhytu / root word ن ه ي ) to worship those you call upon besides Allah once the clear proofs have come to me from my Lord, and I have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds." 40:66

D - Immorality, oppression:

إن الله يأمر بالعدل و الإحسان و إيتاء ذي القربى و ينهى عن الفحشاء و المنكر و البغي يعظكم لعلكم تذكرون

Indeed, Allah orders justice and good conduct and giving to relatives and forbids (yanha / root word ن ه ي) immorality and bad conduct and oppression. 16:90

• additionally, let us remember that the one who claimed that Allah did not forbid Adam from the tree was Satan ("Your Lord did not forbid you this tree 7:20). So that also is proof that we can not follow Shaytans footsteps by claiming that Allah did not forbid it.

In the first aya 7:19, Allah tells Adam "do not" in the same exact way like Allah tells us "Do not worship except Allah" 2:83.

So Allah's command of "do not" or لا is very clear.

Argument 2 - Hadiths that contradict Quran:

The only hadiths i could find which refutes the commonly agreed upon interpretation of words such as zulm, ghfr, and aldhaleen, is from the following website:

http://maaref-founda...a_1/20.htm#a252

however, below is highlighted a sentence that actually admits that Adam and prophet Mohamed committed (minor) sins, while claiming that after they became prophets they committed no mistakes.

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:ANOTHER SESSION WITH AL-REZA (S) AND AL-MA’MUN ON THE INFALLIBILITY OF THE PROPHETS
15-1 Tamim ibn Abdullah ibn Tamim al-Qurashi - may God be pleased with him - narrated that his father quoted on the authority of Hamdan ibn Soleiman al-Neishaboori, on the authority of Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Al-Jahm that he entered a session held by Al-Ma’mun. Ali ibn Musa Al-Reza (s) was also there. Al-Ma’mun asked him, “O Son of the Prophet! Don’t you say that the Prophets (s) are innocent?”
Imam Al-Reza (s) replied, “Yes.”

(364)
The two of them did not approach that tree, nor did they eat from it. However, after being tempted by Satan they ate from another tree.[256] Satan told them, ‘... Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest you should become angels or such beings as live forever.’[257] Satan swore to them that he was their sincere advisor. Adam and Eve had never seen anyone falsely swear to God before. ‘So by deceit he brought about their fall...’[258] Thus trusting his oath they ate from the tree. This happened before Adam's Prophethood. It was not a major sin to make him deserve to enter the Fire. But it was a minor sin which God forgives.[259] Such sins are also permitted for the Prophets before their appointment. Once God appointed Muhammad (s) to Prophethood, he became innocent and did not commit any minor or major sins. God says, ‘... Thus did Adam disobey his Lord, and allowed himself to be seduced. But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him guidance.’[260]

• example, showing contradiction to quran:

i. the root word ظ ل م (zulm) is mentioned in the Quran 315 times in 12 forms. Each and every time it is in reference to wrong/injustice/oppression/darkness. Additionally, Allah defines the the word zalimeen (those who do zulm/ wrong) very clearly as well:

A - و من يتعد حدود الله فأولئك هم الظالمون

And whoever transgresses the limits ordained by Allah, then such are the zalimun 2:229

.. this verse is in perfect harmony with the verse where Allah tells Adam not to transgress the limit of approaching the Tree, or else he will be among the zalemeen (7:19) و لا تقربا هذه الشجرة فتكونا من الظالمين

B - الذين آمنوا و لم يلبسوا إيمانهم بظلم أولئك لهم الأمن و هم مهتدون

It is those who believe and confuse not their belief with zulm, for them there is security and they are the guided. 6:82

C - و إذ قال موسى لقومه يا قوم إنكم ظلمتم أنفسكم باتخاذكم العجل

And when Musa said to his people: "O my people! Verily, you have zalamt anfusikum / zulm to yourselves by worshipping the calf. 2:54

D - فمن تاب من بعد ظلمه و أصلح فإن الله يتوب عليه إن الله غفور رحيم

But whoever repents (taaba) after his zulm and reforms, indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 5:39

so, the following hadith goes against the Quran by claiming that zulm is not something bad, in order to explain why Moses said "i did zulm/wrong to myself". The hadith claims that in this case zulm means being in the wrong place: (notice that Prophet Younis and Prophet Adam are likewise mentioned to have done zulm to themselves in the Quran)

Then Al-Ma’mun asked, “Then what do the following words of Moses (s) mean?, O My Lord! I have indeed wronged my soul (zalamt nafsi)!’[277]
Then the Imam (s) said, “He meant by entering that town that he had placed himself in a condition which he should not have. We will [then] forgive your sins for you

Also the hadith does not address when prophet Moses used the word Tubt elaik .. I have repented to You تبت إليك ( tubt elaik ), 7:143 How can the claim hold that tawba is also something independent of wrongdoing?

ii. Here Allah puts the words Ghfr and Tawbah in to perspective: (notice that ghfr and zanb are connected)

A - غافر الذنب و قابل التوب

The forgiver of sin (ghafiri al zanb), acceptor of repentance ( qabil atawbi ) 40:3

B - و هو الذي يقبل التوبة عن عباده ويعفو عن السيئات و يعلم ما تفعلون

And it is He who accepts repentance (yaqbalu altawbata) from his servants and pardons misdeeds (yaafu ‘an say’ati) 42:25

C - فمن تاب من بعد ظلمه وأصلح فإن الله يتوب عليه إن الله غفور رحيم

But whoever (taaba) repents after his (zulimih) wrongdoing and reforms (wa salah), indeed, Allah will turn to him in forgiveness (Allah yetubu alayhi). Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 5:39

Then the hadith goes on to claim that when Moses said to Allah ighfirli, that it means to hide him from the enemies. But in the Quran this word is always used for Allah forgiving sins. Again, the root word gh f r occurs 234 times in 9 different forms, unanimously in relation to Allah forgiving / covering sins.

Then when he said
Faghfirly
he meant hide me from my enemies
so that they do not find me and kill me. (
‘Faghfirly’
in the Quranic verse (
‘So (God) forgave him
for He is the Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.’
) has been translated by Yusuf Ali as “then forgive me.” The real meaning of
‘Ghufran
in Arabic is hiding. It seems that it must have been that he said ‘Aqfirny.)

iii. examples of use of istighfar which is always interpreted the same way:

A - نغفر لكم خطاياكم

We will forgive your sins (khata') for you 2:58

B - الذين يقولون ربنا إننا آمنا فاغفر لنا ذنوبنا و قنا عذاب النار

Those who say: "Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins (zanb) and save us from the punishment of the Fire." 3:16

C - و الذين إذا فعلوا فاحشة أو ظلموا أنفسهم ذكروا الله فاستغفروا لذنوبهم و من يغفر الذنوب إلا الله و لم يصروا على ما فعلوا وهم يعلمون

And who, when they (perform) an obscenity or do an injustice to themselves, remember Allah, and so they ask forgiveness (staghfr) for their guilty deeds- and who forgives (staghfr) guilty deeds except Allah 3:135

I would like to add that from the words in the Quran, the word ghfr is truly among the most clear and unanimous. Moses asked from Al Ghafur Al Raheem for His ghfr based on zulm done to himself, and saying that this is actually to "hide him from his enemies", contradicts the clear 233 other times that root word is used in Quran.

Argument 3 - You have indeed in the Prophet of Allah an exemplary character.(33:21)

لقد كان لكم في رسول الله أسوة حسنة

• being a good (حسنة hassan ) example does not mean one is infallible like Allah. Any believer is an example to a non-believer .. with prophets being the ultimate human example.

Argument 4 - 53:2 Your companion [Muhammad] has not strayed (ضل), nor has he erred (غوى)
ما ضل صاحبكم و ما غوى

• in this verse the Prophet is referred to as someone who was astray then guided:

A - ألم يجدك يتيما فآوى

Did He not find you an orphan and give [you] refuge? 93:6

B - و وجدك ضالّا فهدى

And He found you lost (ضل) and guided [you], 93:7

.. does that not prove that the statement that the prophet never ever strayed (ضل) in his life wrong?

• then the next proof looks at the same word stray / ضل in another verse, where it is mentioned in the same way for all believers :

C - ما يضل به إلا الفاسقين

And He causes to stray (ضل) not except the defiantly disobedient (fasiqeen), 2:26

.. so we can also be sure that this verse does not mean that all non-fasiqs are never mislead ever:

ما ضل

Ma dalla 53:2 ( does not err / stray )

ما يضل

ma yudillu 2:26 ( does not cause to err / stray )

• Verse showing Allah not straying / ضل. Of course nobody can share this absolute non-straying with Allah, as nobody can compare with Allah in any way.

D - قال علمها عند ربي في كتاب لا يضل ربي و لا ينسى

[Moses] said, "The knowledge thereof is with my Lord in a record. My Lord does not go astray (ضل) or forgets." 20:52

.. now we can be sure that Allah does not go astray at all, and that none is partner with him in this. In this verse we can take it to the infinite and absolute extent. But this verse is surely not comparable to 53:2, because nobody compares to Allah.

• All who are following Allah's guidance described as following guidance and not straying:

E - قال اهبطا منها جميعا بعضكم لبعض عدو فإما يأتينكم مني هدى فمن اتبع هداي فلا يضل ولا يشقى

[ Allah ] said, "Descend from Paradise - all, being enemies to one another. And if there should come to you guidance from Me - then whoever follows My guidance will neither go astray (ضل) nor suffer. 20:123

.. yet again we can not say that all those who follow guidance of Allah never ever go astray in any way, like Allah. At the same time it would be wrong of course to say only Prophets and Imams are followers of Allah's guidance. All believers are guided by Allah in ranks as well.

• The word used for "err" is also used for Adam. So now we have evidence that Prophet Mohamed was straying at one point, and that Adam erred:

F - 20:121 And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred (فغوى)

So according to Quran Prophet Adam did err, and saying prophet Mohamed is infallible, and Adam is not, does not make sense, because the Quran tells us not to differentiate between prophets ( 2:285, 3:84, 4:152)

Argument 5: Nor does he speak out of his desire. 53:3

و ما ينطق عن الهوى

• this is a general statement like the following ones, not to be taken literally:

A - الذين يوفون بعهد الله و لا ينقضون الميثاق

Those who fulfill the covenant of Allah and do not break the contract 13:20

.. this verse does not mean that "people of understanding" referred to in previous verse, never ever break any contract ever.

B - كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس تأمرون بالمعروف و تنهون عن المنكر

You are the best nation produced for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong 3:110

.. again this verse talks about all muslims, and definitely despite the description here, the muslims don't enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong each and every time, without fail.

C - إن الله مع الذين اتقوا والذين هم محسنون

For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good. 16:128

.. does this mean that those whom Allah is with always restrain themselves and only ever do good?

D - بلى من أسلم وجهه لله وهو محسن فله أجره عند ربه و لا خوف عليهم و لا هم يحزنون

4 - Nay,- whoever submits his whole face to Allah and is a doer of good (muhsinun),- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 2:112

.. so does it mean that those will be rewarded who always do good without ever doing wrong ever?

Argument 6: That would mean that Prophets teachings (hadiths) are not perfect! How can a prophet make mistakes? And how can Allah bring us His message through a fallible individual?

أفلا يتدبرون القرآن و لو كان من عند غير الله لوجدوا فيه اختلافا كثيرا

Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein Much discrepancy. 4:82

.. anything that is not Allah will result in discrepancy. Just like the non-quranic narrations. Nobody can claim that our hadiths are infallible, which is basically the Islamic teachings from our Prophet.

additionally, the sanad/chains of narrators, the publishers are likewise fallible. So whatever teachings we have apart from Quran, we can be 100% sure they are imperfect teachings.

so we can safely say that the quran is from Allah, and the speech of the prophet is not from Allah .. that is the reason why hadiths are incomparable with Quran, and also why only hadiths that are in line with Quran can be accepted.

"The superiority of the Quran over any other speech is as the superiority of Allah over His creation."
Bihar Al Anwar v.92 p.19 no. 18

Argument 7: Allah destined for Adam going to earth ("The decree of Allah was to place Khalifa on earth" 2:30), is a reason why it was not a mistake to disobey God's command. God wanted this to happen.

There is a basic flaw in this way of thinking, because it is also predestined by Allah that all bad people are going to Hell. Everything that happens including all sins are part of Allah's destiny

Argument 8: " Whoever obeys the Messenger, he indeed obeys Allah." 4:80

من يطع الرسول فقد أطاع الله

We obey the prophet because he is better than us, but yet we may not compare him to Allah. Just because we are asked to obey the Prophet, does not mean that he is equal to Allah in any way. Allah has no partners / la sharik lah لا شريك له

Prophets are in grades, Allah is above grades

Argument 9: “My covenant does not include the unjust.” 2:124

لا ينال عهدي الظالمين

• This aya is also used as an argument, although it can again not be taken in an absolute way. Saying somebody is no unjust, does not mean they are always Just like Allah.

Argument 10: O you who have believed, obey Allah and obey the Messenger and those in authority among you. And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, if you should believe in Allah and the Last Day. That is the best and best in result. 4:59

يا أيها الذين آمنوا أطيعوا الله و أطيعوا الرسول و أولي الأمر منكم فإن تنازعتم في شيء فردوه إلى الله و الرسول إن كنتم تؤمنون بالله وا ليوم الآخر ذلك خير و أحسن تأويلا

again, one may not equate Allah to the prophet, even if the prophet is Allah's vicegerent and messenger. Allah is infallible and complete, while His creatures don't share this. It is best to refer to the prophet after Allah, because the prophet is the best of mankind. therefore, the results will be better than referring to somebody who is relatively worse.

Even if Allah tells us "obey Allah and Prophet", it does not mean that Prophet can be compared or set as partner with Allah.

.. this is possibly the biggest trap people fall into. They think that because the names of Allah and the prophet are mentioned next to each other, that they can be compared, or likened or share partnership in anything.

Argument 11: O Prophet, why do you prohibit what Allah has made lawful for you, seeking the approval of your wives? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. 66:1 .. & that it was not a mistake to "harram" something because the prophet simply did not do it. And not doing something can't be wrong.

يا أيها النبي لم تحرم ما أحل الله لك تبتغي مرضات أزواجك و الله غفور رحيم

• directly opposing Allah - Harram vs. Hallal

The simple Arabic words used are "harram" and "hallal", which are exactly opposing antonyms, and action verbs. If Allah makes something halal , and we make it haram, then that is opposing Allah, which is most basically wrong. Opposing Allah in any shape way or form is wrong of course.

Harram can also mean "to restrain". Regardless of the exact context used, it's still always going to be exactly symmetrically opposite to the word hallal. and being symmetrically directly opposite to Allah can never be right, and always a mistake.

Furthermore, we have hadith evidence that can shed some more light on this verse:

A - Tafsir al-Qummi: Ahmad b. Idris reported to us. He said: Ahmad b. Muhammadnarrated to us from al-Husayn b. Sa`id from Ibn Sayyar from Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام regarding His تعالى saying

“O prophet, why did you prohibit what Allah has madelawful to you” (to the end of) the aya. He said: `A’isha and Hafsa found out about the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله while he was with Mariya. So the Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله said: By Allah, I will not draw near her. So Allah commanded him to atone for his oath.

B - محمد بن يعقوب: عن علي بن إبراهيم، عن أبيه، عن ابن أبي نجران، عن عاصم بن حميد، عن محمد بن قيس، قال: قال أبو جعفر (عليه السلام): «قال الله عز و جل لنبيه (صلى الله عليه و آله): يا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ ما أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضاتَ أَزْواجِكَ وَ اللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمانِكُمْ فجعلها يمينا و كفرها رسول الله (صلى الله عليه و آله)». قلت: بم كفر؟ قال: «أطعم عشرة مساكين، لكل مسكين مد».

al-Kafi: Muhammad b. Ya`qub from`Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Abi Najran from `Asim b. Humayd fromMuhammad b. Qays. He said: Abu Ja`far عليه السلام said: Allah عز و جل said toHis Prophet صلى الله عليه وآله

“O prophet, why did you prohibit what Allah has made lawful to you, seeking to please your wives? but Allah is forgiving, merciful. Allah has prescribed for you to expiate (make halal) your oaths” So he made it an oath and the Messenger of Allah صلى الله عليه وآله atoned it (did kaffara for it). I said: What did he atone it with? He said: Feeding ten poor people, for every poor person a mudd (of food).

C – Muhammad b. Ya`qub from `Ali b. Ibrahim from his father from Ibn Mahbub from `Ali as-Sa’ee. He said: I said to Abu ‘l-Hasan عليه السلام: I said to Abu ‘l-Hasan عليه السلام:

I used to marry mut`a, then I disliked it and tired of it. So I gave an oath to Allah, between the rukn and the maqam, and placed upon myself thusly a vow and a fast, that I not marry (by) it. Then that became burdensome to me and I regretted my oath. And there is not the strength by my hand that I should marry openly. He said: So he said to me: You made an oath to Allah that you would not obey Him? By Allah, if you did not obey Him (then) you would be disobeying Him.

And the Shaykh narrated it by his isnad from Muhammad b. Ya`qub. And by his isnad from al-Husaynb. Sa`id from Muhammad b. Isma`il from Hamza b. Bazi` from `Ali as-Sa’ee likewise.

D - [26404 ] 2 ـ محمد بن علي بن الحسين بإسناده عن جميل بن صالح قال : إن بعض أصحابنا قال لابي عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) : إنه يدخلني من المتعة شيء فقد حلفت أن لا أتزوج متعة أبدا ، فقال أبو عبدالله ( عليه السلام ) : انك إذا لم تطع الله فقد عصيته .

Muhammad b. `Ali b. al-Husaynby his isnad from Jamil b. Salih. He said: One of our companions said to Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام:

There has entered in me something of mut`a, so I have sworn that I will not marry in mut`a ever. So Abu `Abdillah عليه السلام said: Verily when you have not obeyed Allah then you have disobeyed Him.

.. so according to these above hadiths it is a mistake to harram what is halal in the same context of 66:1

• Then furthermore, in relation to verse 6:11, there is another verse that exactly points out to us that to 'harram' something that is 'halal' is wrong:

يا أيها الذين آمنوا لا تحرموا طيبات ما أحل الله لكم ولا تعتدوا إن الله لا يحب المعتدين

O you who have believed, do not prohibit (harram) the good things which Allah has made lawful (hallal Allah) to you and do not transgress. Indeed, Allah does not like transgressors. 5:87

here is a tafsir for this verse:

al-Qummi narrates under the verse: O you who believe! Do not forbid (yourselves) the good things which Allah has made lawful for you. Narrated to me my father,from Ibn Abi 'Umayr, from some of his men, from Abu 'Abdillah (a.s.), that he said,

"This verse was revealed about the Leader of the Faithful (a.s.), Bilal and 'Uthman ibn Maz'un. As for the Leader of the faithful (a.s.), he had sworn that he would never sleep at night; and as for Bilal, he had sworn that he would never eat during day-time (i.e. would alwayskeep fast); and as for 'Uthman ibn Maz'un, he had sworn that he would never indulge in sexual relation.

• The argument not doing something halal can not be wrong is also flawed:

it can be wrong to restrain oneself from something Halal. Examples of this are restraining from prayer, fasting, charity, and fulfilling a wife's needs.

• the question of why Allah sent down the verse is in itself a proof:

Allah sent down this verse to change something in the prophets way, and guide him away from a wrong decision he took. If it was not an important mistake, then Allah would not have dedicated a chapter to it, called surat Tahreem

Argument 12: Based on aya 2:115 Adam forgot, which makes it not a sin/mistake to disobey Allah?
"And We had already taken a promise from Adam before, but he forgot; " 20:115

و لقد عهدنا إلى آدم من قبل فنسي ولم نجد له عزما

• again, we can see in the Quran that forgetting does not mean it's not a mistake:

A - فلما نسوا ما ذكروا به فتحنا عليهم أبواب كل شيء حتى إذا فرحوا بما أوتوا أخذناهم بغتة فإذا هم مبلسون

So, when they forgot with which they had been reminded, We opened for them the gates of every (pleasant) thing, until in themidst of their enjoyment in that which they were given, all of a sudden, We took them (in punishment), and lo! They were plunged into destruction with deep regrets and sorrows. 6:44

B - فاليوم ننساهم كما نسوا لقاء يومهم هذا وما كانوا بآياتنا يجحدون

So this Day We shall forget them as they forgot their meeting of this Day, and as they used to reject Our Ayat 7:51

C - نسوا الله فنسيهم إن المنافقين هم الفاسقون

They have forgotten Allah, so He has forgotten them. Verily, the hypocrites are the Fasiqun 9:67

[Musa (Moses)] said: "Call me not to accountfor what I forgot, andbe not hard upon me for my affair 18:73

D - إن الذين يضلون عن سبيل الله لهم عذاب شديد بما نسوا يوم الحساب

Verily, those who wander astray from the Path of Allah (shall) have a severe torment, because they forgot the Day of Reckoning. 38:26

E - و قيل اليوم ننساكم كما نسيتم لقاء يومكم هذا ومأواكم النار وما لكم من ناصرين

And it will be said: "This Day We will forget you as you forgot the Meeting of this Day of yours. And your abode is the Fire, and there is none to help you." 45:34

F - يوم يبعثهم الله جميعا فينبئهم بما عملوا أحصاه الله و نسوه و الله على كل شيء شهيد

On the Day when Allah will resurrect them ( disbelievers / للكافرين 58:5) all together and inform them of what they did. Allah has kept account of it, while they have forgotten it. And Allah is Witness over all things. 58:6

G - و لا تكونوا كالذين نسوا الله فأنساهم أنفسهم أولئك هم الفاسقون

And do not be as those who forgot Allah, so He caused them to forget their selves; those are they who are the immoral 59:19

the coming three verses are interesting because they shows how shaytan makes people forget:

H - و قال للذي ظن أنه ناج منهما اذكرني عند ربك فأنساه الشيطان ذكر ربه فلبث في السجن بضع سنين

And he (Joseph) said to the one whom he knew to be saved: "Mention me to your lord." But Shaitan made him forget to mention it to his Lord. So stayed inprison a few years. 12:42

I - قال أرأيت إذ أوينا إلى الصخرة فإني نسيت الحوت و ما أنسانيه إلا الشيطان أن أذكره واتخذ سبيله في البحر عجبا

He said: "Do you remember when we be took ourselves to the rock? I indeed forgot the fish; none but Shaitan made me forget to remember it. It took its course into the sea in a strange!" 18:63

J - استحوذ عليهم الشيطان فأنساهم ذكر الله أولئك حزب الشيطان ألا إن حزب الشيطان هم الخاسرون

Shaitan has overpowered them.So he has made them forget theremembrance of Allah. They are the party of Shaitan. Verily, it is the party of Shaitan that will be the losers! 58:19

Argument 13: This most famous verse: " Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity, people of the House, and to purify you with purification." 33:33

يريد الله ليذهب عنكم الرجس أهل البيت و يطهركم تطهيرا

• Looking at the word ليذهب or remove:

Many people believe that this means remove all impurity, which is not the case, as the word kul is not there.

The word for remove is "Yuthhib" يذهب

this "never" is a false assumption. here in this following aya Allah telling us that He removes anger from "believers" does that mean that the believers never get angry. if it was absolute it would be written yuthib kol or remove all ..

و يذهب غيظ قلوبهم ويتوب الله على من يشاء و الله عليم حكيم

And remove the fury (in the believers') hearts. And Allah turns in forgiveness to whom He wills; and Allah is Knowing and Wise. 9:15

to compare:

يذهب عنكم الرجس 33:33

yuthhib aankum al rijs 33:33

remove from you the impurity / sin

يذهب غيظ قلوبهم 9:15

yuthhib ghaytha quloobihim 9:15

And remove the fury in their (believers) hearts. 9:15

• Additionally, as mentioned previously already, why would there be a need to remove impurity if there is none? Mistakes / impurity need to be present, if they are to be removed. If they were pure and sinless, then there would be no need for purification.

Argument 14: Prophets and Imams are not humans like us?

A - الإنسان ضعيفا

humans are weak. 4:28

ما المسيح ابن مريم إلا رسول قد خلت من قبله الرسل وأمه صديقة كانا يأكلان الطعام انظر كيف نبين لهم الآيات ثم انظر أنى يؤفكون

The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded. 5:75

B - ما محمد إلا رسول

Muhammad is not but a messenger. 3:144

C - ما على الرسول إلا البلاغ

The duty of the messenger is only to convey 5:99

D - قالت لهم رسلهم إن نحن إلا بشر مثلكم ( ... ) وعلى الله فليتوكل المؤمنون

Their messengers said to them, "We are only men like you, ( ... ) And upon Allah let the believers rely. 14:11

E - قل إنما أنا بشر مثلكم

Say, "I am a man like you 18:110

F - هو الذي بعث في الأميين رسولا منهم

It is He who has sent among the unlettered a Messenger from themselves 62:2

Argument 15: But Angels make no mistakes too. based on “ harsh, severe Angels, who do not disobey Allah in what He commands them and who do whatever they are commanded” 66:6
ملائكة غلاظ شداد لا يعصون الله ما أمرهم و يفعلون ما يؤمرون

• this verse again can not be used to claim shared perfection or infallibility with Allah. the same proof as used above, showing that Allah says things that are not absolutely totally and always true ( not meant to be taken "literally" and absolutely )

Quoted from above Argument 5:

الذين يوفون بعهد الله و لا ينقضون الميثاق

1 - Those who fulfill the covenant of Allah and do not break the contract 13:20

.. this verse does not mean that "people of understanding" referred to in previous verse, never ever break any contract ever.

كنتم خير أمة أخرجت للناس تأمرون بالمعروف و تنهون عن المنكر

2 - You are the best nation produced for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong 3:110

.. again this verse talks about all muslims, and definitely despite the description here, the muslims don't enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong each and every time, without fail.

إن الله مع الذين اتقوا والذين هم محسنون

3 - For Allah is with those who restrain themselves, and those who do good. 16:128

.. does this mean that those whom Allah is with always restrain themselves and only ever do good?

بلى من أسلم وجهه لله وهو محسن فله أجره عند ربه و لا خوف عليهم و لا هم يحزنون

4 - Nay,- whoever submits his whole face to Allah and is a doer of good (muhsinun),- He will get his reward with his Lord; on such shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve. 2:112

.. so does it mean that those will be rewarded who always do good without ever doing wrong ever?

• additionally, the Hoopoe of Solomon, who is neither Human nor Jinn, was also about to get punished for something that appeared to be a mistake, until proven it wasn't:

A - و تفقد الطير فقال ما لي لا أرى الهدهد أم كان من الغائبين

And he took attendance of the birds and said, "Why do I not see the hoopoe - or is he among the absent? 27:20

B - لأعذبنه عذابا شديدا أو لأذبحنه أو ليأتيني بسلطان مبين

I will surely punish him with a severe punishment or slaughter him unless he brings me clear authorization." 27:21

• All creatures other than humans and jinn are not capable of deliberately disobeying Allah, so in this way the Hoopoe and any non-jinns / human are the same. And angels such as Sayidna Gabriel, Michael and Israfil are among the highest ranking creatures of the non-jinn / non-humans.

When Adam trusted Satan and approached the tree, he became aware of his shame. It's not that he had no shame before disobeying Allah, it's just that Allah made him unaware of it up to the point of first deliberate disobedience. So the result of approaching this tree was awareness of evil ( س و أ ), and hence also being able to deliberately chose it over following Gods command in full submission. Yet again Allah confirms that Adam disobeyed and erred:

فأكلا منها فبدت لهما سوآتهما وطفقا يخصفان عليهما من ورق الجنة وعصى آدم ربه فغوى

And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their mistake/shame became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred. 20:121

• Furthermore, in case of those who are not aware of their own mistakes, Allah forgives them:

C - إنما التوبة على الله للذين يعملون السوء بجهالة ثم يتوبون من قريب فأولئك يتوب الله عليهم وكان الله عليما حكيما

The repentance accepted by Allah is for those who do wrong in ignorance and then repent soon after (thuma yetubun). It is those to whom Allah will turn in forgiveness, and Allah is ever Knowing and Wise. 4:17

D - ثم إن ربك للذين عملوا السوء بجهالة ثم تابوا من بعد ذلك و أصلحوا إن ربك من بعدها لغفور رحيم

Then, indeed your Lord, to those who have done wrong out of ignorance (amalu su’an bijahalin thuma taabu) and then repent after that and correct themselves - indeed, your Lord, thereafter, is Forgiving and Merciful. 16:119

All creatures are dependent of Allah's mercy and forgiveness, and all creatures fear Allah.

• According to Quran Iblis and Jinn are angels:

I know that most all schools of Islam contradict this based on some narrations, while forgetting that the clear verses of Quran should be believed first, especially when they are clear.

وإذ قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لآدم فسجدوا إلا إبليس أبى واستكبر وكان من الكافرين

And when We said to the angels, "Prostrate before Adam"; so they prostrated, except for Iblees. He refused and was arrogant and became of the disbelievers. 2:34

وإذ قلنا للملائكة اسجدوا لآدم فسجدوا إلا إبليس كان من الجن ففسق عن أمر ربه

And when We said to the angels, "Prostrate to Adam," and they prostrated, except for Iblees. He was of the jinn and departed from the command of his Lord. 18:50

the word "إلا" is clearly "except", and in without in clear reference to "للملائكة" .. or "to the angels"

according to Islamic faith, we are to accept narrations that are in line with Quran, and not narrations that contradict the clear meanings of Quran. It is better to believe what's clearly written in the Quran, over what narrations we have contradicting the Quran.

"The holy Prophet (s.a.), "Over every truth there is a reality and above every valid issue there is light. Whatever agrees with the holy Quran you must follow it and whatever does not agree disregard it."

Usool al Kafi Volume 1 h 197

• Hadith Showing fallibility of Angels:

ـ الإمامُ الصّادقُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) ـ في صِفَةِ المَلائكَةِ ـ: وإنَّهُم عَلى مَكانِهِم مِنكَ ، ومَنزِلَتِهِم عِندَكَ، واستِجماعِ أهوائهِم فيكَ ، وكَثرَةِ طاعَتِهِم لَكَ ، وقِلَّةِ غَفلَتِهِم عَن أمرِكَ ، لَو عايَنوا كُنهَ ما خَفِيَ عَلَيهِم مِنكَ لَحَقَّروا أعمالَهُم ، ولَزَرَوا عَلى أنفُسِهِم ، ولَعَرَفوا أ نَّهُم لَم يَعبُدوكَ حَقَّ عِبادَتِكَ ، ولَم يُطيعوكَ حَقَّ طاعَتِكَ .
Imam Ali as.gif said in his description of the angels, ‘They are in their own places [distinct] from You, [and yet] their positions are near You. Their desires are all concentrated on You, their worship for You is abundant, and their neglect of Your command is little. If they were to witness the essence of what is hidden about You from them, they would regard their deeds insignificant, they would reproach themselves and would realize that they have not worshipped You as You deserve to be worshipped, and have not obeyed You as You deserve to be obeyed.
[Nahj al-Balagha, Sermon 109]
... this hadith shows how obviously the angels are not sharing in Allah's infallibility either of course, and still have fallibility.

Argument 16: if coming of Adam to the earth was a “punishment” because he disobeyed Allah, then he should have been returned to the paradise after Allah “forgave” him.

• Nobody has the right to judge what Allah should or should not do, and how He purifies and settles scores. And Adam is destined to return to Heaven anyway, just that he had to serve some time on lowly earth first.

ألا إلى الله تصير الأمور

Verily to Allah all Commands are destined to Him. 42:53

VI. Importance of this Study of avoiding illusion of partnership with Allah

▪ Setting up partners with Allah is the only thing Allah describes Himself as not forgiving in the Quran:

A - إن الله لا يغفر أن يشرك به ويغفر ما دون ذلك لمن يشاء ومن يشرك بالله فقد ضل ضلالا بعيدا

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association/partnering/shirq with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray. 4:116

B - إن الله لا يغفر أن يشرك به ويغفر ما دون ذلك لمن يشاء ومن يشرك بالله فقد افترى إثما عظيما

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association/partnering/shirq with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly fabricated a tremendous sin. 4:48

C - قالوا سبحانك لا علم لنا إلا ما علمتنا إنك أنت العليم الحكيم

They said, "Exalted are You; we have no knowledge except what You have taught us. Indeed, it is You who is the Knowing, the Wise." 2:32

ـ الإمامُعليٌّ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) ـ فيوَصِيَّتِه لاِبنِهالحَسَنِ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) ـ: واعلَمْ يا بُنَيَّ أ نَّهُ لَو كانَ لِرَبِّكَ شَريكٌ لَأتَتكَ رُسُلُهُ ، ولَرَأيتَ آثارَ مُلكِهِ وسُلطانِهِ ، ولَعَرَفتَأفعالَهُ وصِفاتِهِ، ولكِنَّهُ إلهٌ واحِدٌ كَما وَصَفَ نَفسَهُ ، لا يُضادُّهُ في مُلكِهِ أحَدٌ ، ولا يَزولُ أبَداً.
Imam Ali as.gif said in his will to his son, al-Hasan as.gif, ‘And know my son that if your Lord were to have a partner, his messengers would surely have come to you, and you would have seen the signs of his dominion and his power, and you would know his acts and his attributes. He, however, is One God, just as He as described Himself. He is neither opposed by anyone in His kingdom, nor will He ever cease to be.’
[Nahj al-Balagha, Letter 31]

It can never be repeated enough that

nobody can be compared with Allah

nobody shares with Allah anything

nobody can be likened to Allah

Allah is infallible

Nobody else can share in Allah's infallibility

ـ الإمامُ الكاظمُ (عَلَيهِ الّسَلامُ) ـ لَمّا سُئلَ عَن أدنَى المَعرِفةِ ـ: الإقرارُ بأ نَّهُ لا إلهَ غَيرُهُ ، ولا شِبهَ لَهُ ولا نَظيرَ وأ نَّهُ قَديمٌ ، مُثبَتٌ ، مَوجودٌ ، غَيرُ فَقيدٍ ، وأ نَّهُ لَيسَ كَمِثلِه شَيءٌ .

Imam al-Kazim as.gif, when he was asked about the lowest degree of inner knowledge, replied, ‘It is to affirm that there is no god but He, and that He has no likeness or match, and that He is eternal, positively proven to exist, present and not absent, and that there is nothing like Him.’

[al-Kafi, v. 1, p. 86, no. 1]

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَـٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

قُلْ هُوَ اللَّهُ أَحَدٌ

Say Allah is one

اللَّهُ الصَّمَدُ

Allah is Absolute

لَمْ يَلِدْ وَلَمْ يُولَدْ

He doesn't give birth, nor is He born

وَلَمْ يَكُن لَّهُ كُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

Nor is there to Him any equivalent

may Allah forgive us all for our sins and shortcomings:

jazak Allah Khair

fi aman ilah

walaikum Salaam

salam alaikum

danke Schwester belkis .. ich habe jetzt eine stunde den video angeschaut den du gepostet hast, und fand es gab nur einen versuch es vom koran zu beweisen, und zwar indem er 33:33 liest, ohne es zu beschreiben (mehr als eine Übersetzung, welches selber nicht über Fehlbarkeit redet .. eher von reinigen, .. habe ich in Detail besprochen alhamdulilah ),

ich will nicht videos schaun, oder links lesen, die alle das selbe sagen. es weiss doch jeder, der dieses Thema ein bisschen kennt, was die Argumente sind.

oben wirst du in Argumente pro-und contra alle Argumente finden .. nicht alle aber die meisten Hauptargumente. wer etwas neues lesen will, dann ahlan wasahlan ,,

( ich habe alles SELBST recherchiert und NIE von sunniten irgendwas gelesen .. nur shiitische Argumente und meine persönliche, die ihr ignorieren könnt .. )

und jetzt poste ich auch auf englisch meine detaillierte Analyse für nur Allah dua machen:

jazak Allah Khair

fi aman ilah

walaikum salaam

Oneness of Allah, in Supplicating Only to Him

Spoiler:
Salam Alaikum,

Quranic verses showing that we must only call upon / make duas to / supplicate to Allah:

و إ ذا سألك عبادي عني فإني قريب أجيب دعوة الداع إذا دعان فليستجيبوا لي وليؤمنوا بي لعلهم يرشدون

And when My servants ask you, concerning Me - indeed I am near. I respond to the invocation (duas) of the supplicant when he calls upon (makes duas) Me. So let them respond to Me [by obedience] and believe in Me that they may be [rightly] guided. 2:186

إنك سميع الدعاء

You are the Hearer of supplication (dua). 3:38

قل أرأيتكم إن أتاكم عذاب الله أو أتتكم الساعة أغير الله تدعون إن كنتم صادقين

Say, "Have you considered: if there came toyou the punishment of Allah or there came to you the Hour - is it other than Allah you would invoke (make duas to), if you should be truthful?" 6:40

بل إياه تدعون فيكشف ما تدعون إليه إن شاء و تنسون ما تشركون

No, it is Him you would invoke (make duas to), and He would remove that for which you invoked Him if He willed, and you would forget what you associate. 6:41

و أن المساجد لله فلا تدعوا مع الله أحدا

And that the mosques belong to Allah; so do not invoke (make duas to), along with Allah, anyone. 72:18

قل إنما أدعو ربي و لا أشرك به أحدا

Say, "Surely I invoke ( make duas to) my Lord, and I do not associate with Him anyone." 72:20

• On wrongly calling upon servants and slaves of Allah such as Imams or Prophets:

إن الذين تدعون من دون الله عباد أمثالكم فادعوهم فليستجيبوا لكم إن كنتم صادقين

Indeed, those you call upon (make duas to ) besides Allah are servants like you. So call upon them and let them respond to you, if you should be truthful. 7:194

و الذين تدعون من دونه لا يستطيعون نصركم ولا أنفسهم ينصرون

And those you call upon (make duas to) besides Him are unable to help you, nor can they help themselves." 7:197

قل ادعوا الذين زعمتم من دونه فلا يملكون كشف الضر عنكم ولا تحويلا

Say, "Invoke (make duas to) those you have claimed besides Him, for they do not possess the [ability for] removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]." 17:56

و قيل ادعوا شركاءكم فدعوهم فلم يستجيبوا لهم ورأوا العذاب لو أنهم كانوا يهتدون

And it will be said, "Invoke (make duas to) your 'partners'" and they will invoke them; but they will not respond to them, and they will see the punishment. If only they had followed guidance! 28:64

قل ادعوا الذين زعمتم من دون الله لا يملكون مثقال ذرة في السماوات و لا في الأرض و ما لهم فيهما من شرك و ما له منهم من ظهير

Say, "Invoke (make duas to) those you claim besides Allah." They do not possess an atom's weight [of ability] in the heavens or onthe earth, and they do not have therein any partnership [with Him], nor is there for Him from among them any assistant. 34:22

و لا تنفع الشفاعة عنده إلا لمن أذن له

And intercession (shifa3a) does not benefit with Him except for one whom He permits. 34:23

و الذين تدعون من دونه ما يملكون من قطمير

And those whom you invoke (make duas to) other than Him do not possess the membrane of a date seed. 35:13

إن تدعوهم لا يسمعوا دعاءكم و لو سمعوا ما استجابوا لكم و يوم القيامة يكفرون بشرككم و لا ينبئك مثل خبير

If you invoke (make duas to) them, they do not hear your supplication; and if they heard, they would not respond to you. And on the Day of Resurrection they will deny your association. And none can inform you like [one] Acquainted [with all matters]. 35:14

فادعوا الله مخلصين له الدين و لو كره الكافرون

So invoke (make duas to) Allah , sincere to Him inreligion, although the disbelievers dislike it. 40:14

قل لله الشفاعة جميعا له ملك السماوات و الأرض ثم إليه ترجعون

Say, "To Allah belongs intercession (alshifa3atu) entirely. To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth. Then to Him you will be returned." 39:44

فلولا نصرهم الذين اتخذوا من دون الله قربانا آلهة بل ضلوا عنهم و ذلك إفكهم و ما كانوا يفترون

Then why did those they took besides Allah as deities by which to approach [Him] ( min dooni Allahi qurbanan ) not aid them? But they had strayed from them. And that was their falsehood and what they were inventing. 46:28

من دون الله هل ينصرونكم أو ينتصرون

"Instead of Allah? Can they help (bring nasr to) you or help (bring nasr to) themselves?" 26:93

أمن هذا الذي هو جند لكم ينصركم من دون الرحمن إن الكافرون إلا في غرور

Who is he besides the Most Gracious that can be an army to you to help (bring nasr to) you? 67:20

استعينوا بالله واصبروا إن الأرض لله

Seek help (esta3een) through Allah and be patient. Indeed, the earth belongs to Allah 7:128

• Al-Waly الوالي (Friend, Patron and Helper) is a Name of Allah:

ما لكم من دون الله من وليّ و لا نصير

you have not other than Allah any protector (waly) or any helper (naseer). 29:22

الله الذي خلق السماوات و الأرض وما بينهما في ستة أيام ثم استوى على العرش ما لكم من دونه من وليّ و لا شفيع أفلا تتذكرون

It is Allah who created the heavens and the earth and whatever is between them in six days; then He established Himself above the Throne. You have not besides Him any protector (Waly) or any intercessor (Shafi'in); so will you not be reminded? 32:4

من ذا الذي يعصمكم من الله إن أراد بكم سوءا أو أراد بكم رحمة و لا يجدون لهم من دون الله وليّا و لا نصيرا

Who is he who can protect you from Allah if He intends to harm you, or intends mercy on you? And they will not find, besides Allah, for themselves any Wali or any helper (Naseera).33:17

• It seems some people only believe when they associate others with Allah:

ذلكم بأنه إذا دعي الله وحده كفرتم و إن يشرك به تؤمنوا فالحكم لله العلي الكبير

"That is because, when Allah was called upon (made duas to) alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated (shirq) with Him, you believed. So the judgement is with Allah , the Most High, the Grand." 40:12

فادعوا الله مخلصين له الدين و لو كره الكافرون

So invoke (make duas to) Allah , sincere to Him in religion, although the disbelievers dislike it. 40:14

و الله يقضي بالحق و الذين يدعون من دونه لا يقضون بشيء إن الله هو السميع البصير

And Allah judges with truth, while those they invoke (make duas to) besides Him judge not with anything. Indeed, Allah - He is the Hearing, the Seeing. 40:20

هو الحي لا إله إلا هو فادعوه مخلصين له الدين الحمد لله رب العالمين

He is the Ever-Living; there is no deity except Him, so call upon (make duas to) Him, sincere to Him in religion. praise is to Allah , Lord of the worlds. 40:65

قل إني نهيت أن أعبد الذين تدعون من دون الله لما جاءني البينات من ربي و أمرت أن أسلم لرب العالمين

Say, "Indeed, I have been forbidden to worship those you call upon (make duas to) besides Allah once the clear proofs have come to mefrom my Lord, and I have been commanded to submit to the Lord of the worlds." 40:66

الذين كذبوا بالكتاب و بما أرسلنا به رسلنا فسوف يعلمون

Those who deny the Book and that with which We sent Our messengers - they are going to know, 40:70

إذ الأغلال في أعناقهم و السلاسل يسحبون

When the shackles are around their necks and the chains; they will be dragged 40:71

في الحميم ثم في النار يسجرون

In boiling water; then in the Fire they will befilled [with flame]. 40:72

ثم قيل لهم أين ما كنتم تشركون

Then it will be said to them, "Where is that which you used to associate [with Him] 40:73

من دون الله قالوا ضلوا عنا بل لم نكن ندعو من قبل شيئا كذلك يضل الله الكافرين

Other than Allah ?" They will say, "They have departed from us; rather, we did not used to invoke (make duas to) previously anything." Thus does Allah put astray the disbelievers. 40:74

• Allah is the Judge/ Arbiter , al- Hakam الحكم:

قل الله أعلم بما لبثوا له غيب السماوات و الأرض أبصر به و أسمع ما لهم من دونه من وليّ و لا يشرك في حكمه أحدا

Say, " Allah is most knowing of how long they remained. He has the unseen of the heavens andthe earth. How Seeing is He and how Hearing! They have not besides Him any protector (Waly), and He shares not His legislation (hukm) with anyone." 18:26

ذلك بأن الله هو الحق و أن ما يدعون من دونه الباطل و أن الله هو العلي الكبير

That is because Allah is the Truth, and that what they call upon (make duas to) other than Him is falsehood, and because Allah is the High, the Grand. 31:30

و توكل على الله و كفى بالله وكيلا

And rely (Wakil) upon Allah ; and sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs (Wakil). 33:3

و ما يؤمن أكثرهم بالله إلا و هم مشركون

And most of them believe not in Allah except while they associate others with Him.12:106

قل من ينجيكم من ظلمات البر والبحر تدعونه تضرعا و خفية لئن أنجانا من هذه لنكونن من الشاكرين

Say: "Who rescues you from the darkness of the land and the sea, when you call upon (make duas to) Him in humility and in secret (saying): If He (Allah) only saves us from this (danger), we shall truly be grateful." 6:63

• asking others for intercession is worshipping them:

و يعبدون من دون الله ما لا يضرهم و لا ينفعهم و يقولون هؤلاء شفعاؤنا عند الله قل أتنبئون الله بما لا يعلم في السماوات و لا في الأرض سبحانه و تعالى عما يشركون

And they worship other than Allah that which neither harms them nor benefits them, and they say, "These are our intercessors (bringers of shifa'a) with Allah " Say, "Do you inform Allah of something He does not know in the heavens or on the earth?" Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him 10:18

• all shifa'a / intercession is in Hands of God:

يومئذ لا تنفع الشفاعة إلا من أذن له الرحمن و رضي له قولا

That Day, no intercession (shifa'a) will benefit except one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word. 20:109

و لا تنفع الشفاعة عنده إلا لمن أذن له

And intercession (shifa'a) does not benefit with Him except for one whom He permits. 34:23

• Other verses pointing towards only duas to Allah:

إياك نعبد و إياك نستعين

It is You we worship and You we ask for help (esta3een). 1:5

و ما بكم من نعمة فمن الله ثم إذا مسكم الضر فإليه تجأرون

And whatever you have of favor - it is from Allah . Then when adversity touches you, to Him you cry for help. 16:53

الله الذي خلقكم ثم رزقكم ثم يميتكم ثم يحييكم هل من شركائكم من يفعل من ذلكم من شيء سبحانه و تعالى عما يشركون

Allah is the one who created you, then provided for you, then will cause you to die, and then will give you life. Are there any of your "partners" who does anything of that? Exalted is He and high above what they associate with Him. 30:40

لكنا هو الله ربي و لا أشرك بربي أحدا

But as for me, He is Allah , my Lord, and I do not associate with my Lord anyone. 18:38

إن ينصركم الله فلا غالب لكم و إن يخذلكم فمن ذا الذي ينصركم من بعده و على الله فليتوكل المؤمنون

If Allah should aid you, no one can overcome you; but if He should forsake you, who is there that can aid you after Him? And upon Allah let the believers rely (wakal ala Allah). 3:160

• The argument of claiming that Prophets and Imams can hear everything is also wrong:

ولله غيب السماوات والأرض وإليه يرجع الأمر كله فاعبده وتوكل عليه وما ربك بغافل عما تعملون

And to Allah belong the unseen [aspects] of the heavens and the earth and to Him will be returned the matter, all of it, so worship Him and rely upon Him. And your Lord is not unaware of that which you do. 11:123

قل لا يعلم من في السماوات والأرض الغيب إلا الله وما يشعرون أيان يبعثون

Say, "None in the heavens and earth knows the unseen except Allah , and they do not perceive when they will be resurrected." 27:65

Hadiths / Narrations confirming Quran:

Imam Ali said:

Letter 31, Nahjul Balagha:

Develop the habit of patience against sufferings, calamities and adversities. This virtue of patience is one of the highest values of morality and nobility of character and it is the best habit which one can develop. Trust in Allah and let your mind seek His protection in every calamity and suffering because you will thus entrust yourself and your affairs to the Best Trustee and to the Mightiest Guardian. Do not seek help or protection from anybody but Allah. Reserve your prayers, your requests, your solicitations, your supplications, and your entreaties to Him and Him alone because to grant, to give, to confer and to bestow, as well as to withhold, to deprive, to refuse, and to debar, lies only in His Power. Ask as much of His Blessings and seek as much of His Guidance as you can.

[...]

Realize this truth, my son, that the Lord who owns and holds the treasures of Paradise and the earth has given you permission to ask and beg for them and He has promised to grant your prayers. He has told you to pray for His Favours that they may be granted to you and to ask for His Blessings that they may be bestowed upon you. He has not appointed guards to prevent your prayers reaching Him. Nor is there any need for anybody to intercede before Him on your behalf.

H ,3356CH ,53h 12 Al-Kafi v. 2

A number of our people have narrated from Sahl ibn Ziyad from Muhammad ibn‘Abd al-Hamid al-‘Attar from Yunus ibn Ya’qub from abu Basir who has saidthe following:

“Once I said to abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, ‘Our sustenance has been delayed.’ The Imam was angered and told me to say,

‘O Lord, You have undertaken to provide me sustenance, and to all walking beings, O the best to call for help, O the best to plead with, O the best of charity providers, O the best of hope bestow upon me such and such, . .. mention your wish in place of ‘such and such’.’”

H ,3285CH ,48h 24 Al-Kafi v. 2

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from Isma’Il ibn Mehran from Hammad ibn ‘Uthman who has said the following:

“I heard abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant,saying,

‘Whoever says, “As Allah wills it happens. There are no means and no power without the help of Allah, the Most High, the Most Great,”’ one hundred times after the morning prayer, he will not suffer any hardships that day.”

H ,3259CH ,46h 1 Al-Kafi v. 2

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn ‘Isa fromAli ibn al-Hakam from Hisham ibn Salim from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“When a man prays and thereafter says, ‘As Allah wills, there are no means and no power without the help of Allah,’ Allah, the Most Majestic, the Most Holy, says, “My servant has accepted dying and has submitted himself to My command. Provide him the help that he needs.’”

H ,3360CH ,54h 3 Al-Kafi v. 2

Muhammad ibn Yahya has narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from Muhammad ibn Sinan from Muskan from abu Hamza al-Thumali from abu ‘AbdAllah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Once a man came to the Holy Prophet and said, ‘O Messenger of Allah, I face a strong insinuation in my chest (mind) and I am a man with a family, indebted and needy.’ The Messenger of Allah told him to repeat these words: ‘I place my trust in the Living One, Who does not die, all praise belongs to Allah, Who has not taken any companion, or children, Who has no partner in His Kingdom, and no guardian against defeat and you must say that He is greater than can be described.’ Shortly thereafter he came and said, ‘Allah has removed the insinuation from my chest, enabled me to pay my debts and has increased my sustenance.’”

H ,3368CH ,55h 7 Al-Kafi v. 2

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad from‘Uthman ibn ‘Isa from Sama'a from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“When you are afraid of something say, ‘O Lord, no one is an alternative for You and You are the alternative for everyone of Your creatures, suffice me in such and such matters.’”

H ,3369CH ,55h 8 Al-Kafi v. 2

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from A number of our people have narrated in a marfu’ manner from abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, who has said the following:

“Of the supplications of my father, recipient of divine supreme covenant, in an event was this:

‘O Lord, grant al-Salat (favors) upon Muhammad and his family, forgive me, have mercy upon me, purify my deeds, make my return easy, guide my heart, bestow upon me security against my fear, good health during all of my life, establish firmly basic proofs of my belief, forgive my sins, whiten my face, safeguard me in my religion, accept with ease my request, expand my sustenance; I am weak, overlook my evil deeds with the virtue before You, do not cause me pain in myself, or my good friends, grant me an opportunity of Your opportunities with which You will take away all such matters with which You have placed me in trial and in return for it (trials) confer upon me with the best of Your habits with me. My power has become weak, my patience is thinning out, my hope in Your creatures is lost, no hope is left except You and I have placed my trust before You. Your power over me, O Lord, to have mercy upon me and bestow upon me good health is just like Your power over me to punish and afflict me with misfortunes. O Lord, speaking of Your kindness comforts me; the hope in Your reward strengthens me. I have never been without Your bounties from the time You created me. You are my Lord, my master, my source of help, my refuge, my protector, my defender, my benevolent, and the undertaker of my sustenance. In Your determinations and decisions whatever is about me, O my Lord, my master, in whatever way You are to determine or decide or finalize make it to be a quick relief for me from all of my sufferings, and good health for me; I do not find anyone to remove it from me except You and no one to rely on except You. O Possessor of glory and magnanimity be with the best of my hopes in You and my wishes, have mercy upon me as I plead, upon my desperation, upon the weakness of my foundation (body), and oblige me with such kindness and all supplicants to You, O the Most Beneficent of the benefactors, and bestow al-Salat (favors) upon Muhammad and his family.’”

H ,3372CH ,55h 11 Al-Kafi v. 2

It is narrated from him (narrator of the Hadith above) from his father from ibn abu ‘Umayr from certain individuals of our people from who has said the following:

“Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, has said, ‘A man once asked me, “What did you say when you met abu Ja’far (Mansur al-‘Abbasi, ruler) at Rabadha?” The Imam said that I told him what I said was this: ‘O Lord, You are sufficient for everything and there is no alternative for You, suffice me with whatever You will, as You will, whenever and wherever You will.’”

H ,3438CH ,60h 19 Al-Kafi v. 2

A number of our people have narrated from Ahmad ibn Muhammad ibn Khalidfrom his father from Fadalah ibn Ayyub from Mu'awiyah ibn ‘Ammar who hassaid the following:

“Once I said to abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant,

‘Will you instruct me with a special supplication?’ The Imam said, ‘Yes, I will do so, say, “O the One, the Glorious,the Only, O self-sufficient, Who has not given birth to anyone and is not born from anyone and Who has no partner, O Majestic, O Magnanimous, O Compassionate, O Obliging, O Hearer of supplications, O the Most Generous of those who are asked for help, O the Best of those who give, O Allah, O Allah, O Allah, You have said, ‘Noah pleaded before Us for help and We are the best to answer.’ “Abu ‘Abd Allah, recipient of divine supreme covenant, then said, ‘The Messenger of Allah would say, “Yes, indeed, You are the best Who answers, the best to be called for help, and the best to plead with, I plead before You through the light of Your face, through Your majesty, Your power, Your might, I plead before You through Your kingdom, through Your formidable coats ofarm and Your community, the members of Your community all of them, through Muhammad, recipient of divine supreme covenant, and the successors after Muhammad to grant al-Salat (favors) upon Muhammad and his family and provide me help insuch and such matters.” (One should mention one’s wishes).’”

some arguments used in Islamic schools for doing duas to others than Allah:

• There are hadiths that directly contradict Quran, such as this one (used to justify Ali Madad call):

When Ali ibn Abi Taleb returned from Ohud, he gave his sword to Fatema (sa) and read this poem: "O Fatema (sa)! Take my sword, the sword that is not disgraced. I am not frightened nor am I a villain. I swear that I worked hard to support Ahmad (saww) and to please the Merciful lord of the slaves."On the day of Ohud when it was very windy, people heard a voice that recited this poem: "There is no sword except Zulfiqar, and there is no man except Ali. When you need help, cry out the name of the loyal one, and the (name of the) brother of the loyal one." [source: Amali - Sheikh Toosi 1:142 / Basharatul Mustafa Le Shiyat e Murtuza Ch.11 Hadees.13]

directly disproved by Quranic verses such as this one:

إذا مسكم الضر فإليه تجأرون

when harm touches you, unto Him (Allah) you cry aloud for help. 16:53 (Quran)

and we know that whatever contradicts Quran must be discarded.

• الْوَسِيلَةَ Al-Waseela . It is a term used to signify means to approach to Allah, and many use it as a green light to make supplications to creatures of Allah. This word occurs twice in quran, which make it clear that it is not supplication to creatures:

first ..

يا أيها الذين آمنوا اتقوا الله وابتغوا إليه الوسيلة و جاهدوا في سبيله لعلكم تفلحون

O you who have believed, fear Allah and seek the means to Him (Al-Waseela) and strive in His cause that you may succeed. 5:35

then ..

قل ادعوا الذين زعمتم من دونه فلا يملكون كشف الضر عنكم ولا تحويلا

Say, "Invoke (make duas to) those you have claimed besides Him, for they do not possess the removal of adversity from you or [for its] transfer [to someone else]."17:56

أولئك الذين يدعون يبتغون إلى ربهم الوسيلة أيهم أقرب ويرجون رحمته ويخافون عذابه إن عذاب ربك كان محذورا

Those whom they invoke (make duas to) seek means of access to their Lord (Al-Waseela), which of them would be nearest, and they hope for His mercy and fear His punishment. Indeed, the punishment of your Lord is ever feared. 17:57

the conclusion here must be that wasilah وسيلة does not mean calling upon others than Allah, because the second verse explicitly deals with importance of making supplications strictly to Allah.

• And We did not send any messenger except to be obeyed by permission of Allah . And if, when they wronged themselves, they had come to you, and asked forgiveness of Allah and the Messenger had asked forgiveness for them, they would have found Allah Accepting of repentance and Merciful. 4:64

و ما أرسلنا من رسول إلا ليطاع بإذن الله و لو أنهم إذ ظلموا أنفسهم جاءوك فاستغفروا الله و استغفر لهم الرسول لوجدوا الله توابا رحيما

This aya is obviously in past tense as it was revealed to the prophet, before he passed away. There are verses in the Quran that talk about the past tense, as well as the future. This verse definitely does not abrogate the many verses that clarify that we must only make duas to Allah.

it is just like this verse that talks about Moses' people asking Moses to pray to God for more food variety. This does not mean that if we want food we should supplicate to Moses. This is in context of Moses being in their proximity. Asking a prophet who is in our proximity is not a form of supplication/prayer.

و إذ قلتم يا موسى لن نصبر على طعام واحد فادع لنا ربك يخرج لنا مما تنبت الأرض من بقلها و قثائها و فومها و عدسها و بصلها

And when you said, "O Moses, we can never endure one food. So call upon your Lord to bring forth for us from the earth its green herbs and its cucumbers and its garlic and its lentils and its onions." 2:61

futhermore ..

فإن تنازعتم في شيء فردوه إلى الله و الرسول

And if you disagree over anything, refer it to Allah and the Messenger, 4:59

.. as most all Muslims unanimously will agree upon, the above verse does not mean that if we disagree we should make dua to Allah and prophet. Most all will agree that we should check in Quran and accepted Hadiths which are in line with Quran. At the same time if we ask somebody for help, then we ask Allah alone.

• The ayat that say our Waly is Allah, and the prophet , etc ..

there are ayas that seem to contradict each other. Some verses say that only Allah is our Waly ( 33:17, 32:4, 29:22), then we have verses that say we have other walys as well:

قل أغير الله أتخذ وليّا فاطر السماوات و الأرض و هو يطعم و لا يطعم قل إني أمرت أن أكون أول من أسلم و لا تكونن من المشركين

Say, "Is it other than Allah I should take as a protector (Waly), Creator of the heavens and the earth, while it is He who feeds and is not fed?" Say, [O Muhammad], "Indeed, I have been commanded to be the first [among you] who submit [to Allah ] and [was commanded], 'Do not ever be of the polytheists.' " 6:14

اتبعوا ما أنزل إليكم من ربكم و لا تتبعوا من دونه أولياء

Follow, what has been revealed to you from your Lord and do not follow other than Him any allies (Waly) 7:3

then we have suras like these:

إنما وليكم الله و رسوله وا لذين آمنوا الذين يقيمون الصلاة و يؤتون الزكاة و هم راكعون

Your ally (Waly ) is Allah and His Messenger and those who have believed - those who establish prayer and give zakah, and they bow [in worship]. 5:55

و ما لهم ألا يعذبهم الله و هم يصدون عن المسجد الحرام و ما كانوا أولياءه إن أولياؤه إلا المتقون و لكن أكثرهم لا يعلمون

But why should Allah not punish them while they obstruct from al-Masjid al- Haram and they were not its guardians (Waly)? Its guardians (Waly) are not but the righteous, but most of them do not know. 8:34

إن الذين آمنوا و هاجروا و جاهدوا بأموالهم و أنفسهم في سبيل الله و الذين آووا و نصروا أولئك بعضهم أولياء بعض

Indeed, those who have believed and emigrated and fought with their wealth and lives in the cause of Allah and those who gave shelter and aided - they are waly of one another. 8:72

و المؤمنون و المؤمنات بعضهم أولياء بعض

The believing men and believing women are allies of one another. 9:71

إن أولياء الله لا خوف عليهم و لا هم يحزنون

Surely, for the allies (Waly) of Allah there will be no fear on them, nor will they grieve 10

So, as we can see the term waly can be used in different ways in reference to believers and the rightful custodians of the Holy Mosque. Yet we must remember that al-Waly is a Name that is only for Allah. This goes to say that none of the verses that mention the waly, actually ask us to make duas to any other than Allah. Therefore, verses such as 5:55 are no argument for supplicating to others than Allah.

• some people say that it's not shirq / partnering Allah to supplicate to prophets & imams, because they don't refer to them as Gods:

of course intentions are important, yet in the Quran it is quite clear that calling upon others than Allah is setting up partners with Allah, hence making other Gods. The following verse clearly shows the calling upon Allah 'alone' vs. shirq / partnering with God partners:

ذلكم بأنه إذا دعي الله وحده كفرتم و إن يشرك به تؤمنوا فالحكم لله العلي الكبير

"That is because, when Allah was called upon (made duas to) alone, you disbelieved; but if others were associated (shirq) with Him, you believed. So the judgement is with Allah , the Most High, the Grand." 40:12

• Argument of martyrdom, and it being ok to call upon them because they are still alive:

the quran states clearly that martyrs are alive ( 2:154, 3:169 ); however, there is no indication that we should ask them for help or supplicate to them. Quite the opposite, in verses mentioned above, which show that we should not make duas to servants of His.

• Supplicating to holy people is like asking doctor for help, instead of only asking God:

it is impossibly to live life alone without asking any creature for help. Already from birth we depend on our mothers and call for milk when hungry. However, the more we mature, the more we try our best to rely on God and only God. And when it comes to spiritual acts such as supplications, it is easily possible to purely rely on God. Even in daily life Islam encourages us to be as independent as possible. It is wrong to be demanding of others.

At the same time the comparison with the doctor does not hold, because as Muslims we should invoke the Name of God before calling the doctor.

When we meet the doctor we don't beg "please help me doctor!!!", or "oh Doctor take away my problem!!". What we do is explain our problems rationally, and have the doctor examine, resulting in solutions that are possible treatments and cures. But any muslim will be only asking Allah for help in their heart. Then finally we usually pay the doctors for their services. And finally doctors help us overcome health problems. So that comparison would make the intercessor the doctor, and Allah the health problem, which is obviously blasphemy. And if we were to compare the health problem to faith problem, then again that is partnering Allah, because it is clear that only Allah can determine faith:

أرأيتم إن أخذ الله سمعكم و أبصاركم و ختم على قلوبكم من إله غير الله يأتيكم به

"Have you considered: if Allah should take away your hearing and your sight and set a seal upon your hearts, which deity other than Allah could bring them to you?" 6:46

و الذين كذبوا بآياتنا صم و بكم في الظلمات من يشإ الله يضلله و من يشأ يجعله على صراط مستقيم

But those who deny Our verses are deaf and dumb within darknesses. Whomever Allah wills - He leaves astray; and whomever He wills - He puts him on a straight path.

ذلك هدى الله يهدي به من يشاء من عباده ولو أشركوا لحبط عنهم ما كانوا يعملون

That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whomever He wills of His servants. But if they had associated others with Allah , then worthless for them would be whatever they were doing.

• We love them so much that's why we supplicate to them:

we should love Allah the most, and follow His orders.

و من الناس من يتخذ من دون الله أندادا يحبونهم كحب الله و الذين آمنوا أشد حبّا لله و لو يرى الذين ظلموا إذ يرون العذاب أن القوة لله جميعا و أن الله شديد العذاب

And, among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals. They love them as they love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider when they see the punishment, that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment. 2:165

At the same time if we truly love our prophets and Imams, then we will pray for them, not pray to them. We will pray to Allah to send peace and blessings and justice to them, and ask to be able to support them. The ones who only kept on asking from their Prophet without giving were the people of Moses. They ended up telling Moses to go fight alone:

قالوا يا موسى إنا لن ندخلها أبدا ما داموا فيها فاذهب أنت و ربك فقاتلا إنا هاهنا قاعدون

They said, "O Moses, indeed we will not enter it, ever, as long as they are within it; so go, you and your Lord, and fight. Indeed, we are remaining right here." 5:24

و قال ربكم ادعوني أستجب لكم

And your Lord says, "Call upon Me; I will respond to you." 40:60

further discussion:

the word dua is used in the Quran in many different ways, including calling as well as inviting. In the following verse it refers to addressing the prophet vs. addressing other people:

لا تجعلوا دعاء الرسول بينكم كدعاء بعضكم

Do not make calling (duas) of the Messenger among yourselves as the call (dua) of one of you to another. 24:63

so, just like the example of the doctor, we can not compare asking from Allah to asking others than Allah. Even though other people can hear a little, it does not mean that they have the Name of al Sami' السميع .. or the Hearing (Name of God). They only hear as much as Allah wants them to, and Allah is the one who enables them to act upon it.

So when referring to duas such as dua kumayl and duas in prayers, then it is something that should be reserved for Allah and Allah alone. While calling humans for whatever reason can not be compared to this. At the same time asking a person who is in front of us to pray for us is also not supplicating to that person.

The more we can be independent from all others than Allah, the better. That is the reason why i will never (in sha Allah) make dua tawasul (supplication for intercession) or call for help from servants of Allah who were martyred ( such as saying ya Ali Madad ).

The Quran and 99% of hadiths are consistently clear about this, and also imam Ali for instance never said Ya Muhamad Madad. or Imam Hassan never said Ya Ali (Abi) Madad .. etc

fi aman ilah

Walaikum salaam

salam alaikum,

wie ihr sieht, gehe ich nie weit weg vom koran ( dh die nicht gut englisch können lesbar) und immer mit arabisch, welches ihr alle selbst sehen könnt.

wenn ihr wollt, könnt ihr mich ignorieren, oder auch vielleicht lesen, und selber recherchieren. wie ihr wollt.

alles gute an allen,

walaikum salaam

Salam

Bruder 3aly hat etwas gutes zur Unfehlbarkeit geschrieben.

" Der Prophet ist laut der Aussage des Korans ein absolutes Vorbild [33:21] , besitzt einen gewaltig schönen Charakter [68:4] und spricht nichts aus eigener Begierde, sondern alles was aus seinem Mund kommt, ist Offenbarung [53:3-4].

Wer ihm Fehler zuschreibt, begeht gegen ihn Unrecht und lässt Raum für Zweifel an seiner Botschaft, denn ein Mensch, der Fehler begeht, kann auch bei der Vermittlung der Offenbarung Fehler begehen, nicht weil er es absichtlich gemacht hat, sondern weil er sich einfach irrte. Und man kann beides auch kaum trennen, man kann also nicht sagen, der Prophet (S.a.a.s) begehe Fehler in Hinsicht auf sein Mensch-Sein nicht aber in Hinsicht auf sein Prophet-Sein, denn eine Person ist eine Ganzheit und ihre Gaben, Stärken und Schwächen haben automatisch Auswirkung auf alle Seiten, die sie hat. Hinzu kommt, dass wir als Menschen, die die Botschaft annehmen, nicht unterscheiden würden, wenn er zwei Seiten hätte. Wie würden wir sicher sein, dass er doch keinen Fehler bei der Vermittlung der Offenbarung begangen hat, wenn dies für seine Person möglich ist? Schlimmer noch, könnte dann Zweifel aufkommen, ob die Wurzel der Botschaft wahr ist, oder aus einem Fehler herrührte. Man könnte hier auch nicht sagen, dass wir von seiner Ehrlichkeit überzeugt sind, so dass er uns sagen kann, ob es eine Botschaft ist oder eine eigene Meinung und wir daher dann unterscheiden können. Denn es geht nicht um seine Ehrlichkeit, sondern um seine Fähigkeit. Wenn man ihn als fehlbar (nicht fehlerlos) ansieht, dann zweifelt man seine Fähigkeit an und nicht seine Ehrlichkeit.

Der Prophet ist laut der wahren islamischen Lehre kein Postmann, der den Koran übermittelt und dann geht. Sein Charakter war der Koran, er war ein lebender Koran. Die Wahrheiten, die er offenbart bekommen hat, entsprechen dem Grad des Wissens und der Erkenntnis, die er hatte. Wer den Propheten (s.a.a.s) Fehler vorwirft, wirft daher dem Koran Fehler vor. "

Fi aman illah

• Like 4

Walaikum salaam

33:21 .. Vorbild hat nichts mit Unfehlbarkeit zu tun. salman al farsi war auch ein Vorbild, unsere gelehrten sind auch Vorbilder, irgendein mensch der besser ist as der andere ist ein Vorbild. und Prophet ist besser als alle anderen menschen .. wie ich heute schon gesagt habe .. (schau argument # 3 an oben .. )

68:4 .. gewaltig schoen hat auch nichts mit Unfehlbarkeit zu tun

53: 3- 4 ..

sondern alles was aus seinem Mund kommt, ist Offenbarung

das wort Gottes (Koran) darf nicht mit dem Wort eines Menschen oder Engels verglichen werden. nicht alles ist eine Offenbarung

Wir lassen dich den Koran vortragen, und du sollst ihn nicht vergessen. 87:6

wenn der Prophet redet, ist es nicht Allah, der redet. ich hoffe die Leute verstehen das.

Sie sollten sich doch gründlich Gedanken über den Koran machen! Wenn er von einem anderen als Gott wäre, würden sie darin viele Unstimmigkeiten finden. 4:82

schau dir argument # 6 an!

Wer ihm Fehler zuschreibt, begeht gegen ihn Unrecht und lässt Raum für Zweifel an seiner Botschaft,

Allah hat ihm Fehler zugeschrieben, genau wie anderen Propheten auch .. es gibt nur einen Gott und keiner teilt irgendwas mit Ihm. auch nicht Unfehlbarkeit

ein Mensch, der Fehler begeht, kann auch bei der Vermittlung der Offenbarung Fehler begehen,

die Vermittlung ist teil eines Wunders, und kann nicht mit seinen Eigenen Worte verglichen werden

Und man kann beides auch kaum trennen, man kann also nicht sagen, der Prophet (S.a.a.s) begehe Fehler in Hinsicht auf sein Mensch-Sein nicht aber in Hinsicht auf sein Prophet-Sein

naja es gibt auch Fehler über Propheten im koran auch ..

Hinzu kommt, dass wir als Menschen, die die Botschaft annehmen, nicht unterscheiden würden, wenn er zwei Seiten hätte.

was immer wirklich geschah und passiert ist, es ist klar wir dürfen nur die Sachen die nicht mit koraan gesegnet sind machen ..

Ihr Kinder Adams! Achtet darauf, daß der Satan euch nicht verführt, wie er eure Eltern aus dem Paradies vertrieben hat. 7:27

lese argument #4 mit Beispiel von Propheten Mohamed auch

Wie würden wir sicher sein, dass er doch keinen Fehler bei der Vermittlung der Offenbarung begangen hat, wenn dies für seine Person möglich ist? Schlimmer noch, könnte dann Zweifel aufkommen, ob die Wurzel der Botschaft wahr ist, oder aus einem Fehler herrührte.

all der Zweifel, nur weil er nicht etwas mit Allah in Partnerschaft hat? wie sind wir sicher und wissen? so wie takfiri shia oder takfiri sunniten vs normale Muslime, obwohl sie die selben Bücher haben?? wie? also, das ist Allah, der dafür zuständig ist, und die Herzen öffnet, und uns wissen gibt.

ausserdem, sind sowieso sehr viele hadiths falsch. es weiss keiner 100% mit Sicherheit was der Prophet oder imam wirklich gesagt hat. aber wir wissen mit 100% Sicherheit was Allah sagt. das ist das wunder des koran. den koran mit anderen Büchern zu vergleichen ist wie Allah mit Kreaturen vergleichen.

Man könnte hier auch nicht sagen, dass wir von seiner Ehrlichkeit überzeugt sind, so dass er uns sagen kann, ob es eine Botschaft ist oder eine eigene Meinung und wir daher dann unterscheiden können.

seine eigene Meinung ist am meisten nah zu der Wahrheit von Allah. er ist kein Roboter. Er hat verstand und wissen, und wieder das kann nicht oft genug gesagt. Koran und alle anderen texte können nicht verglichen werden.

Denn es geht nicht um seine Ehrlichkeit, sondern um seine Fähigkeit. Wenn man ihn als fehlbar (nicht fehlerlos) ansieht, dann zweifelt man seine Fähigkeit an und nicht seine Ehrlichkeit.

seine Fähigkeit ist von Allah, und woran wir nicht zweifeln, ist dass er MEHR fähig ist als wir .. nicht perfekt fähig .. Allah ist der Fähige ohne vergleich .. al Qadir

es wundert mich nicht dass man immer wieder auf diesem thread Allah's Einzigartigkeit und absolute Unvergleichbarkeit verteidige ..

Der Prophet ist laut der wahren islamischen Lehre kein Postmann, der den Koran übermittelt und dann geht.

von argument #14:

Muhammad ist nichts anderes als ein Gesandter Gottes, dem andere Gesandte vorausgegangen sind. 3:144

Der Gesandte hat nur die ihm offenbarte Botschaft zu verkünden. 5:99

Sprich: "Ich bin nur ein Mensch wie ihr. Mir ist eingegeben worden, daß euer Herr ein einziger Gott ist. Wer danach strebt, Gott zu begegnen und Seine Belohnung zu bekommen, hat gute Werke zu verrichten und, wenn er seinen Herrn verehrt, Ihm niemanden beizugesellen." 18:110 .. ( beigesellen .. auch keine Unfehlbarkeit würde ich mal sagen!)

Sein Charakter war der Koran, er war ein lebender Koran.

er ist von den menschen am naehsten an Allah und Seinem Wörtern im Koran .. aber zu sagen dass Mohamed ein mensch, ein buch ist .. ist höchstens symbolisch und poetisch ..

Die Wahrheiten, die er offenbart bekommen hat, entsprechen dem Grad des Wissens und der Erkenntnis, die er hatte.

dieser Satz bedeutet dass der Prophet den selben wissensgrad hat wie Allah (DER AUTOR DES KORANS)? awuthu bilah !!! was für ein schrecklicher Satz Schwester, tut mir leid das zu sagen!

der prophet RASUL .. der BOTE Allah's ist nicht der Autor, soll ich dir wieder sagen

Muhammad ist nichts anderes als ein Gesandter Gottes, 3:144

Wer den Propheten (s.a.a.s) Fehler vorwirft, wirft daher dem Koran Fehle vor. "

wirft der Allah dann Fehler vor?? Denn Allah spricht von Fehlern der Propheten. ich weiss nicht warum das alle ignorieren.

fi aman ilah

walaikum salaam

salam alaikum

ich habe viel gearbeitet und habe euch die Früchte meiner Arbeit gezeigt .. post 186 & 184 ...

ich bin ein niemand für euch, kein "gelehrter", und für euch kenne ich den koran auch nicht. keinen schulabschluss von qum. vor einem halben Jahr habe ich gefragt ob ich dort hin kann, aber es scheint ich bin zu alt um dort anzufangen.

daher könnt ihr alles ignorieren was ich sage, aber lange zeit bevor ich von shiiten islam rausgefunden habe, habe ich schon angefangen quran suren zu lesen, studieren, aufzuschreiben, und als Waffen zu verwenden. und nur weil jetzt plötzlich einpaar Leute sagen, ich darf nicht selber denken, werde ich NIE meinen unabhängigen weg aufgeben. Was ich selber rausgefunden habe ist 99% mit allen ahl bayt hadiths im Einklang, die ich gesehen habe. daher weiss ich alhamdulilah dass ich am richtigen weg bin.

ich bin anders, ich bin alleine auf diesem weg, habe die Größte liebe für Sayed Khamenei, Khomenei, Nasr Allah, (eher wegen ihrer taten als religiöse Aussichten .. daher war ich IMMER ihr Größter fan mein ganzes leben lang ) usw .. und sehe sie als die fuehrer der Menschheit momentan, aber habe meine eigene Meinungen, die selber gewachsen sind, ohne Hilfe, als ich keine Hilfe hatte. Ausser Hilfe von Allah alhamdulilah

ungefähr zehn Jahre nachdem ich koran immer wieder studiert habe, habe ich zum ersten mal hadiths gelesen. dann ein Jahr später .. nachdem ich bukhari gelernt habe, habe ich über ahl bayt Geschichte rausgefunden alhamdulilah,

hier ist einer der anders ist. nehmt mich nicht sehr ernst.

aber es ist ein bisschen lästig immer wieder das selbe zu sagen, während Leute nicht meine Arbeit lesen, daher überlege ich mir immer wieder entweder zu deaktivieren, oder nicht mehr zu antworten .. welches an viel Kontrolle fordert .. Selbstdisziplin,

also, alles Gute .. und möge die zuhur bald sein, damit all das klar wird,

fi amanilah

fi sabeel ilah

fi nasr ilah

walaikum salaam

Slm

Wenn jemand behauptet er hat etwas studiert, dann kann ich davon ausgehen, dass er davon Kenntnis hat. Wenn aber das grammatikalische Verständnis fehlt, die Basis, dann tut es mir leid, dann hat er von der Marterie nicht wirklich Ahnung. Übrigens habe ich keine Beleidigung dir an den Kopf geworfen, was die Barmherzigkeit Allahs ausschließt, bzw was zur Hölle führt. Du nennst mich Mushrik, wer hier Akhlaq hat oder nicht, diese Entscheidung lasse ich Allah swt.

Ich hab deinen englischen Text gelesen und ich Frage dich zum letzten Mal und inshallah antwortest du auch mal auf meine Frage und kopierst nicht wieder deinen ganzen Text rein

Also: gegen welches göttliches Gesetz haben die Propheten saas verstoßen? Beantworte mir nur diese eine Frage

Und auch bin ich der Meinung, dass du Tawassul nicht verstanden hast. Weil du mir immer wieder vorwirfst, dass ich Menschen anbete. Aber khair inshallah

Und da Allah swt die Propheten sa als seine Khulafa schuf, ist das Wort des Propheten gleichzusetzen mit dem Koran, wenn die Authentizität bewiesen ist. Genau so wie die Wörter des der Imame

Nicht umsonst sagte Imam Ali as in der Schlacht von Siffin: ich bin der sprechende Quran

Und zum Schluss noch einen kleinen Rat vom Imam as:

Lernt den Qur´an, denn er ist der beste Bericht, und erwerbt Kenntnisse darüber, denn er ist das Erblühen der Herzen. Sucht Heilung durch sein Licht, denn er ist die Heilung der Herzen. Verlest ihn auf schöne Weise, denn er ist die nutzbringendste Geschichte. Wahrlich, ein Gelehrter, der ohne Wissen über diesen (Qur´an) handelt, ist wie ein ratloser Unwissender, der sich nicht von seiner Unwissenheit erholt, sondern vielmehr ist dieser (Qur´an) das größte Argument gegen ihn, der Kummer ist für ihn zwingend und er ist bei Allah der Tadelnswerteste.

Die Chawaridsch haben sich auch Mühe gegeben Koranverse zu studieren. Aber ein Merkmal dieser Leute waren, sie sagten die richtigen Verse, aber haben die Bedeutung nicht verstanden:

Hier ein Beispiel:

40. Predigt Der Richtspruch gebührt Allah allein

Er (a.) hielt (diese Predigt), als er die Aussage der Charidschiten hörte: Der Richtspruch gebührt Allah allein.

Die Aussage ist richtig, doch das, was damit (nach Ansicht der Charidschiten) gemeint ist, ist falsch! Ja, niemandem außer Allah steht der Richtspruch zu, jedoch jene sagen, dass die Befehlsgewalt allein bei Allah ist, jedoch gibt es kein Entkommen (von der Tatsache), dass die Menschen einen Befehlshaber haben, sei er nun gut oder sündhaft. Der gläubige (Befehlshaber) verrichtet (gute) Taten während seiner Herrschaft, während der Ungläubige sich in dieser (Welt) vergnügt. Währenddessen lässt Allah die Frist ablaufen. Von diesem (Befehlshaber) werden die Steuern eingezogen, durch ihn wird der Gegner bekämpft, die Wege werden durch ihn gesichert und von dem Starken wird für den Schwachen genommen, bis der Tugendhafte Frieden genießt und Ruhe vor dem Sündhaften (besteht).

Nach einer anderen Überlieferung heißt es, dass er (a.) sagte, als er ihre Aussage über den Richtspruch hörte:

Ich erwarte Allahs Richtspruch über euch.

Dann fuhr er fort:

Was den rechtschaffenen Befehlshaber angeht, so handelt er dabei gottesehrfürchtig, während der sündige Befehlshaber sich dabei mit Bösem vergnügt, bis seine Frist abgelaufen ist und der Tod ihn ereilt.

Und keiner sagt, dass du kein Wissen hast. Aber dieser Dogmatismus, dass nur dein Koranverständnis der Richtige ist. Dein Ijtihad bi Al Rai und zu sagen, dass alle Überlieferungen die dein Denkschema nicht fördern als falsch zu klassifizieren finde ich sehr gefährlich

Wenn ich ein Vers habe und ein Hadith dazu der richtig ist, aber am Tage des jüngsten Gerichts stellt sich heraus, dass der Hadith falsch ist, werde ich dann bestraft, weil ich nach gründlicher Prüfung dachte ich folge einem Masum as?

Wenn ich einen Vers habe und eine Überlieferung, die richtig ist und diese Überlieferung nicht meiner Meinung entspricht und ich die Worte des Masum as verwerfe und am Tage vom Jüngsten Tag rauskommt, dass meine Meinung falsch ist, werde ich dann bestraft?

Jeder soll sich diese Frage mit seinem Intellekt selbst beantworten, mit welcher Methode man auf der sicheren Seite ist

• Like 2

Wslm

Wenn jemand behauptet er hat etwas studiert, dann kann ich davon ausgehen, dass er davon Kenntnis hat. Wenn aber das grammatikalische Verständnis fehlt, die Basis, dann tut es mir leid, dann hat er von der Marterie nicht wirklich Ahnung.

weiter so mit deiner Arroganz!! ich habe studiert, und mein grammatisches verstehen von Arabisch scheint besser zu sein als deins, und die des Übersetzers den du mir bringst!

schau mal genau hin, und das letzte mal habe ich nicht genau gelesen was du über ein enzigen Vers gesagt hast, den wir besprechen:

وما يعلم تأويله إلا الله والراسخون في العلم الذين!! يقولون آمنا به كل من عند ربنا وما يذكر إلا أولو الألباب 3:7

Doch keiner kennt ihre Deutung als Allah und die Festgegründeten im Wissen sind, die sprechen: "Wir glauben daran; das Ganze ist von unserem Herrn"

es heisst auf arabisch ganz genau ..

و … UND

الراسخون … die festgegründeten

في .. in

العلم .. Wissen

kein الذين / .. die (dieses Wort ist nicht vorhanden)

يقولون .. sagen ..

wo ist das angebliche "die", welches die ganze Meinung ändert ?? .. im arabisch ist das ALATHEENA nicht vorhanden, welches in deiner Übersetzung ist. Grammatisch muss alatheena dort sein, um deine Übersetzung richtig zu machen.

anstatt so viel zu reden, mach so wie ich, und beweise Sachen.

ausserdem bedeutet إلا .. ausser

daher was da auf Arabisch steht ist,

"Doch keiner kennt ihre Deutung ausser Allah und die Festgegründeten im Wissen sind sprechen: "Wir glauben daran; das Ganze ist von unserem Herrn"

dieses "DIE" welches nicht da ist!! und du sagst mir dass meine Grammatik fehlt? jetzt bedeutet es doch was ALLE übersetzter schreiben ..

Ich hab deinen englischen Text gelesen und ich Frage dich zum letzten Mal und inshallah antwortest du auch mal auf meine Frage und kopierst nicht wieder deinen ganzen Text rein

Also: gegen welches göttliches Gesetz haben die Propheten saas verstoßen? Beantworte mir nur diese eine Frage

hast du es wirklich gelesen? genau wie den teil, den ich dir schon oft kopiert habe, und auch im 2. post hier vorhanden ist.

"II. Here verses that show the fallibility Prophets:"

kannst du englisch, oder soll ich es dir übersetzen? aber du hast ja die koran Nummern, da .. kannst es selber auf deutsch suchen!

auch im ersten post dieser Seite #181 wurde es ein bisschen diskutiert. warum redest du um den heissen Brei herum, und fragst immer wieder das selbe, und ignorierst was ich sage?

ich hoffe du fragst wirklich NIE wieder! alhamdulilah!!!

Und auch bin ich der Meinung, dass du Tawassul nicht verstanden hast. Weil du mir immer wieder vorwirfst, dass ich Menschen anbete. Aber khair inshallah

dir scheint Allah's Kommentar über Tawassul in Koran nicht zu gefallen, und sage ich "anbeten", oder sage ich "dua"?? bitte lese ein bisschen genauer was genau gesagt wird. obwohl wie gesagt, Allah uns klar im koran bittet kein dua an andere zu machen, da dies shirk ist (nicht ich!). kannst das weiterhin ignorieren, und an anderen ausser ALlah dua machen

hast du 17:56 -57 gelesen? anscheinend nicht!

Und da Allah swt die Propheten sa als seine Khulafa schuf, ist das Wort des Propheten gleichzusetzen mit dem Koran, wenn die Authentizität bewiesen ist. Genau so wie die Wörter des der Imame

wie kannst du sagen dass ein Wort Gottes das selbe ist wie das Wort eines Menschen?

das ist so arg, da weiss man ja nicht einmal was man sagen soll!

Ihm gleicht niemand. 112:4

The Messenger of Allah (blessings of Allah be upon him and his family) has said: “The superiority of the Qur’an over the rest of words, is like the superiority of Allah over His creations.”

Mustadrak al-Wasa’il, Volume 4, Page 237

Nicht umsonst sagte Imam Ali as in der Schlacht von Siffin: ich bin der sprechende Quran

auch nur weil seine shiiten ihm nicht gehorchten, weil die Gegner korans auf die Speere getan haben. ein Mensch ist kein Buch, und ist auch nicht Allah .. dessen Wörter nicht mit denen eines Menschen verglichen werden kann. kein wunder dass man so etwas hier sagen muss, an Leute die an menschen dua machen. der Koran sagt uns wir sollen denken!

Und zum Schluss noch einen kleinen Rat vom Imam as:

Lernt den Qur´an, denn er ist der beste Bericht, und erwerbt Kenntnisse darüber, denn er ist das Erblühen der Herzen. Sucht Heilung durch sein Licht, denn er ist die Heilung der Herzen. Verlest ihn auf schöne Weise, denn er ist die nutzbringendste Geschichte. Wahrlich, ein Gelehrter, der ohne Wissen über diesen (Qur´an) handelt, ist wie ein ratloser Unwissender, der sich nicht von seiner Unwissenheit erholt, sondern vielmehr ist dieser (Qur´an) das größte Argument gegen ihn, der Kummer ist für ihn zwingend und er ist bei Allah der Tadelnswerteste.

das kannst du dir selber geben, da du so viele Verse im koran ignorierst, während du Wörtern reinsetzt die nicht da sind!!

hier, noch ein Vers den du ignorierst:

Ihm gleicht niemand.112:4

du sagst ja dass die Wörter des Propheten dem Allah gleicht oder? .. Schande!

Was den rechtschaffenen Befehlshaber angeht, so handelt er dabei gottesehrfürchtig, während der sündige Befehlshaber sich dabei mit Bösem vergnügt, bis seine Frist abgelaufen ist und der Tod ihn ereilt.

ich habe dir oben bewiesen dass deine Übersetzung falsch ist, mit arabisch. kannst du es mit arabisch anders beweisen? das wort "die" "allatheena" .. fehlt doch!

ohne dieses "die" oder alatheena, hält dein "grammatisches" argument nicht!

Und keiner sagt, dass du kein Wissen hast. Aber dieser Dogmatismus, dass nur dein Koranverständnis der Richtige ist. Dein Ijtihad bi Al Rai und zu sagen, dass alle Überlieferungen die dein Denkschema nicht fördern als falsch zu klassifizieren finde ich sehr gefährlich

nur meine Koranverstaendnis? bis jetzt haben wir nur eine einzige surah besprochen, aber ich habe ungefähr hundert oben gelistet. wenn das so langsam geht, sind wir in einem Jahr noch immer da, und du wirst mich wahrscheinlich wieder fragen "zeige mir einen Vers wo ein Prophet gegen Allah gegangen ist" … ich habe alle Wörter, wie zulm, wie isteghfar, wie tubah, wie anaab, usw .. im koran studiert, und auch in den hadiths .. aber meistens im koran.

Wenn ich ein Vers habe und ein Hadith dazu der richtig ist, aber am Tage des jüngsten Gerichts stellt sich heraus, dass der Hadith falsch ist, werde ich dann bestraft, weil ich nach gründlicher Prüfung dachte ich folge einem Masum as?

Wenn ich einen Vers habe und eine Überlieferung, die richtig ist und diese Überlieferung nicht meiner Meinung entspricht und ich die Worte des Masum as verwerfe und am Tage vom Jüngsten Tag rauskommt, dass meine Meinung falsch ist, werde ich dann bestraft?

du ignorierst wieder das wichtigste. wie wissen wir ob ein Hadith "richtig" ist?

ganz einfach: wenn er mit Koran übereinstimmt ..

Allah wird einen wie dich sicherlich durch Koran testen, und durch seine Wörter einstufen. Nicht nur weil so viele hadiths vom Propheten nicht richtig sind (falsch überliefert zum Beispiel), und daher hadiths nicht ganz klar sind, sondern auch weil Er Allah ist. und es sind die Wörter Allah's,

wieder

Ihm gleicht niemand. 112:4

hier ein Rat von Allah

Dient Gott allein und gesellt Ihm keinen bei! 4:36

ob Allah dich strafen wird oder nicht, weisst du nicht, und weiss nur Allah. da gibt es keine Garantie, aber Allah sagt uns dass er eines nicht vergibt:

Gott verzeiht nicht, wenn man Ihm anderen beigesellt 4:48

Hier von Nahjul Balagha Brief an Malik el Ashtar von Imam Ali, Brief # 53:

Refer to Allah and His Prophet the affairs which wory you and matters which appear confusing to you, because, addressing the people whom Allah the Sublime, wishes to guide, He said:

O you who believe! Obey Allah and obey the Prophet and those vested with authority from among you: and then if you quarrel about anything refer it to Allah and the Prophet if you believe in Allah and in the Last Day (of Judgement). . . (Qur'an, 4:59)

Referring to Allah means to act according to what is clear in His Book and referring to the Prophet means to follow his unanimously agreed Sunnah in regard to which there are no differences.

وَارْدُدْ إِلَى الله وَرَسُولِهِ مَا يُضْلِعُكَ مِنَ الْخُطُوبِ، وَيَشْتَبِهُ عَلَيْكَ مِنَ الاْمُورِ، فَقَدْ قَالَ اللهُ سبحانه لِقَوْم أَحَبَّ إِرْشَادَهُمْ: (يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا أَطِيعُوا اللهَ وَأَطِيعُوا الرَّسُولَ وَأُولِي الاْمْرِ مِنْكُمْ فَإنْ تَنَازَعْتُمْ فِي شَيْء فَرُدُّوهُ إِلَى اللهِ وَالرَّسُولِ)، فَالرَّدُّ إِلَى اللهِ: الاْخْذُ بِمُحْكَمِ كِتَابِهِ، وَالرَّدُّ إِلَى الرَّسُولِ:
الاْخْذُ بِسُنَّتِهِ الْجَامِعةِ غَيْرِ الْمُفَرِّقَةِ

dann hat jemand von diesem hadith gehört: (sehr oft in vielen Büchern vorhanden, so wie im Al-Kafi)

"whatever (hadith) agrees with the Book of God (the Qur'an), accept it. And whatever contradicts it, reject it"

"was immer mit dem Buch von Allah übereinstimmt, akzeptiert es. Und was dagegen ist, lehnt es ab"

hier fuer die, die vor dem jüngsten Tag angst haben ..

Sprich: "Wenn euch die peinvolle Strafe Gottes heimsuchen, oder euch die Stunde der Auferstehung überraschen sollte, würdet ihr, um bei der Wahrheit zu bleiben, einen anderen als Gott um Rettung bitten?" 60:40

Ihr werdet gewiß nur Ihn bitten (nicht einen anderen bitten um ihn zu bitten), und Er wird eure Bitte, wenn Er will, erhören, und ihr werdet in der Not vergessen, was ihr Ihm beigesellt hattet. 60:41

hilft es unbedingt wirklich wenn andere für uns bitten?

Wenn ihnen gesagt wird: "Kommt, damit der Gesandte Gottes um Vergebung für euch bittet", drehen sie die Köpfe spöttisch um, und du siehst, wie sie sich hochmütig abwenden. 63:5

Ganz gleich, ob du für sie um Vergebung bittest oder nicht, Gott wird ihnen nicht verzeihen. Gott leitet die Frevler nicht. 63:6

weil .. bitte weiterlesen ..

Jene, die eine schändliche Tat begangen oder sich selbst unrecht getan haben (wie Propheten Adam und Moses zum Beispiel) , sollen sich Gott vergegenwärtigen und um Vergebung ihrer Sünden bitten. Wer, außer Gott, vergibt die Sünden? Sie haben nicht wissentlich auf ihren bösen Taten beharrt. 3:135

also, wer wird jetzt sagen, wir sollen andere bitten dass sie Gott für uns bitten ? wo sind beweise ..

Salam

Zur Übersetzung von 7:3 ;Es ist eben kein Relativsatz mit allathina.Es sind zwei Hauptsätze im Deutschen.Der arabische Satzbau ist nicht wie der deutsche Satzbau.Deshalb muss es heissen "...sie sagen...usw."

In den Versen davor sprich Allah t von abschweifenden Leuten,die den Koran missdeuten wollen aufgrund der Mehrdeutigkeit einiger Verse."was aber diejenigen angeht,die usw."

Das bedeutet,da sind noch andere ,die nicht abschweifen.

Dann kommt ,richtig übersetzt inshallah,der Satz"Aber niemand kennt ihre Deutung außer Allah und denen, im Wissen fest Begründeten.Sie sagen,wir glauben daran ..."

Ich komme zu diesem Schluss,weil Allah t im gesamten Koran immer beide Arten von Mensch oder Gruppen hintereinander erwähnt.

Nur ein Beispiel gleiche Sure Verse:56-57

Erst spricht Allah t die Ungläubigen an und gleich darauf die Gläubigen.

Ausserdem spricht dagegen,dass nur Allah t die Bedeutung kennt,die Tatsache,dass unser Prophet saas ,sehr wohl Verse erklärte und interpretierte.

Dies wäre mit der Übersetzung :"aber niemand weiss ihre Deutung außer Allah" ausgeschlossen.

Deshalb macht die Übersetzung keinen Sinn.

Und wozu sollte Allah t uns ein Buch schicken,dessen Deutung niemand weiss?

Wie soll man dann rechtgeleitet werden?Passt das zur Gerechtigkeit Allahs azza wa jall?

Allah t weiss es besser

Fi aman Allah

• Like 1

Salam aleykum,

Im Koran wird erklärt was für Fürsprache nicht Akzeptiert wird. Und man erkennt dadurch dass es nix mit die fürsprache zutun hat die Shia machen.

Sie dienen anstelle Gottes Götzen, die ihnen weder schaden noch nützen können und behaupten: "Das sind unsere Fürsprecher bei Gott." Sage: "Laßt ihr etwa Gott etwas wissen, was sich Seiner Kenntnis in den Himmeln und auf Erden entzieht?" Gepriesen sei Er und erhaben über alles, was sie Ihm an Gottheiten beigesellen! Sure 10 vers 18
Oder Sure 36 Vers23 : Wie könnte ich mir erlauben, außer Ihm Gottheiten anzubeten, deren Fürsprache mir nichts nützt, wenn Gott mir ein Leid zufügen wollte, und die mich nicht erretten können?
Sure 20 vers 109:An diesem Tag wird keine Fürsprache nützen, außer wenn es der Barmherzige erlaubt und wenn die Worte des Fürsprechers Ihm wohlgefällig sind.

Tawassul bedeutet nicht das wir Imamen anbeten oder Prophet(sas) anbeten nein Tawassul bedeutet:http://www.eslam.de/begriffe/m/mittlerschaft.htm

Wassalam

Salam

Zur Übersetzung von 7:3 ;Es ist eben kein Relativsatz mit allathina.Es sind zwei Hauptsätze im Deutschen.Der arabische Satzbau ist nicht wie der deutsche Satzbau.Deshalb muss es heissen "...sie sagen...usw."

In den Versen davor sprich Allah t von abschweifenden Leuten,die den Koran missdeuten wollen aufgrund der Mehrdeutigkeit einiger Verse."was aber diejenigen angeht,die usw."

Das bedeutet,da sind noch andere ,die nicht abschweifen.

Dann kommt ,richtig übersetzt inshallah,der Satz"Aber niemand kennt ihre Deutung außer Allah und denen, im Wissen fest Begründeten.Sie sagen,wir glauben daran ..."

Ich komme zu diesem Schluss,weil Allah t im gesamten Koran immer beide Arten von Mensch oder Gruppen hintereinander erwähnt.

Nur ein Beispiel gleiche Sure Verse:56-57

Erst spricht Allah t die Ungläubigen an und gleich darauf die Gläubigen.

Ausserdem spricht dagegen,dass nur Allah t die Bedeutung kennt,die Tatsache,dass unser Prophet saas ,sehr wohl Verse erklärte und interpretierte.

Dies wäre mit der Übersetzung :"aber niemand weiss ihre Deutung außer Allah" ausgeschlossen.

Wie soll man dann rechtgeleitet werden?Passt das zur Gerechtigkeit Allahs azza wa jall?

Allah t weiss es besser

Fi aman Allah

walaikum salaam,

ich sehe keine beweise deinerseits über die Übersetzung des klaren Arabisch dieses Satzes. das wort "die" ist nicht vorhanden. ganz einfach. was da steht ist:

"Doch keiner kennt ihre Deutung als Allah und die Festgegründeten im Wissen sind die sprechen: "Wir glauben daran; das Ganze ist von unserem Herrn""

wenn jemand eine Interpretation machen will, soll er dies aus der Übersetzung raushalten. und die Meinung ändert sich vollkommen ohne dem alatheena, und der Satz ist so viel logischer, da die wir an den ganze koran glauben sollen, auch wenn wir nicht alles verstehen. Es gibt teile, die nur Allah versteht.

was auch immer in den vorigen Verse geschrieben wird, gibt uns nicht die frei hand neue Wörter reinzusetzen, die in allen sprachen die Meinung ändert .. ausserdem hat Allah keine Sharik .. oder Partner .. und zwar in allem … das ist auch im Verstand von Allah ..

"Aber niemand kennt ihre Deutung außer Allah und denen, im Wissen fest Begründeten.Sie (Allah und die Menschen?) sagen,wir glauben daran ..."

ausserdem macht dieser Satz auch keinen sinn, wann sagt der Allah, dass er an sein eigene religion "glaubt", und noch schlimmer, dass es von seinem Herr kommt?? Hat Allah einen Herr? Awuthu bilah staghfr Allah .. كل من عند ربنا

staghfr Allah .. lass uns keine neue Wörter reintun im Koran, wenn sie die Meinung ändern

nicht immer, zum Beispiel in surat munafiqun redet Allah mit uns über Munafiqun, und wie blöd die sind, aber nicht Über wie super die mumins sind.

ja aber nicht alle. kein beweis dass er alle Verse kannte. sogar manche lässt ihn Allah angeblich vergessen .. schau :

Wir lassen dich den Koran vortragen, und du sollst ihn nicht vergessen. 87:6

Ausgenommen, was Gott will. Er weiß, was die Menschen äußern und was sie verborgen halten. 87:7

Ich bin nichts anderes als ein Warner und ein Verkünder für ein Volk, das an Gott glaubt. 7:188

ob ihr es mögt oder nicht, das ist was im Koran steht ..

die Übersetzung, ist was tatsächlich oder steht .. ich habe es für euch wort für wort übersetztet vom arabischen .. ob es sinn macht oder nicht, ihr müsst daran glauben

zB Noah AS

Ich sage euch weder, daß ich Gottes Schätze habe, noch daß ich das Verborgene kenne, noch daß ich ein Engel bin. 11:31

ganz einfach .. um uns zu testen ob wir so wie in 7:3 an alles glauben, auch wenn wir es nicht verstehen. das ist nämlich die volle Ergebung jenseits von unseren menschlichen Beschränkungen

der Mensch (zB Propheten) ist schwach erschaffen. 4:28

unsere rechtleitung hängt von ALlah 100% ab, und hat nichts mit dem Propheten zu tun. Der Prophet ist ein Bote, und nicht der Ursprung der Nachricht oder des Buches. Er ist ein Sklave, ein Kanal, ein Bote, ein Werkzeug in Allahs Händen .. und möge wir alle ebenfalls von Allah benützt werden um Seine unfehlbare Arbeit zu Entwickeln in sha ALlah

keiner hier hat den Propheten gesehen (ausser vielleicht in einem traum) .. keiner hat direkt von ihm gelernt. was ihr alle wisst, ist sowieso von geleerten, und langen ketten von Leuten, die auch fehlbare schache menschen sind. das einzige was aus ein wunder unversehrt geblieben ist, ist der koran. die kofar haben versucht ihn zu unterdrücken, in zu ändern, ihn zu zerstören, aber ist ihnen nicht gelungen

Wenn Wir (einem Gesandten) das wunderbare Zeichen (auch Ayat / Verse) eines vorigen vorenthalten oder es in Vergessenheit geraten lassen, so geben wir ihm ein besseres oder ein ähnliches. Weißt du nicht, daß Gottes Allmacht unermeßlich ist? 2:106

wir müssen uns an Gottes Unfehlbarkeit und Gottes absolutes Wissen ergeben und glorifizieren .. nicht die eines Menschen. Ein Mensch ist ein Muster Kreatur, wenn besser als wir. Aber darf nicht mit Gott gepartnert werden, auf keinen Fall, auf keiner Weise.

Wieder: alles was wir ausserhalb des Korans wissen, muss kritisch gelesen sein, da es nicht Gottes Wörter sind, so wie der Koran. Deswegen haben die Muslime nur einen Koran aber zig tausende falsche hadiths. wie willst du dir sicher sein dass ein hadith wirklich von Propheten stammt? weil ein ALIM es sagt. alim ist nicht Prophet ..

Etwas wichtiges ist, dass Allah gerecht ist, und Seine Gerechtigkeit auch nicht verglichen, und nicht verstanden werden kann. Manche verstehen mehr, manche weniger, aber man muss sich dem Allah ergeben, mit allen Wissenslücken die wir schwachen menschen haben.

Allah t weiss es besser

immer

danke liebe schwester

jazake Allah Khair

walaikum salam

Salam aleykum,

Im Koran wird erklärt was für Fürsprache nicht Akzeptiert wird. Und man erkennt dadurch dass es nix mit die fürsprache zutun hat die Shia machen.

Sie dienen anstelle Gottes Götzen, die ihnen weder schaden noch nützen können und behaupten: "Das sind unsere Fürsprecher bei Gott." Sage: "Laßt ihr etwa Gott etwas wissen, was sich Seiner Kenntnis in den Himmeln und auf Erden entzieht?" Gepriesen sei Er und erhaben über alles, was sie Ihm an Gottheiten beigesellen! Sure 10 Vers 18 (1)
Oder Sure 36 Vers23 : Wie könnte ich mir erlauben, außer Ihm Gottheiten anzubeten, deren Fürsprache mir nichts nützt, wenn Gott mir ein Leid zufügen wollte, und die mich nicht erretten können? (2)
Sure 20 vers 109:An diesem Tag wird keine Fürsprache nützen, außer wenn es der Barmherzige erlaubt und wenn die Worte des Fürsprechers Ihm wohlgefällig sind. (3)

Tawassul bedeutet nicht das wir Imamen anbeten oder Prophet(sas) anbeten nein Tawassul bedeutet:http://www.eslam.de/begriffe/m/mittlerschaft.htm

Wassalam

(1)

Allah erklärt zuerst was los ist, nicht was sie sagen .. dass Götzen genommen haben, ob sie es wissen oder nicht .. ob sie es zugeben oder nicht.

Sie dienen anstelle Gottes Götzen, die ihnen weder schaden noch nützen können

dann zeigt uns Allah, die ausrede, dass sie NICHT sagen "das sind unsere Götter", sondern, dass es ein Mittel oder Zweck zu Gott ist .. wenn sie es zugeben würden dass es Götter sind, dann würden sie nicht das sagen: (das ist nur die rede von einem Gott)

behaupten: "Das sind unsere Fürsprecher bei Gott." (nicht das ist unser zweiter Gott oder so)

und dann Sagt uns Gott welch ein Argument wir bei solchen Leuten, die das machen anwenden sollen:

Sage: "Laßt ihr etwa Gott etwas wissen, was sich Seiner Kenntnis in den Himmeln und auf Erden entzieht?" (in anderen Wörtern gemeint als ob .. braucht ihr jetzt einen Menschen um mir eure Bitten zu bringen, .. als wüsste ich es nicht besser als alle anderen)

(2)

Wie könnte ich mir erlauben, außer Ihm Gottheiten anzubeten, deren Fürsprache mir nichts nützt, wenn Gott mir ein Leid zufügen wollte, und die mich nicht erretten können?

sehr viele Leute haben Gottheiten, ohne sie Götter zu nennen, und dann mit der Zeit werden sie Götter genannt. so wie im Christentum zum Beispiel. Auch die Buddhisten, die körperlich sich vor Statuen niederwerfen, sagen oft, dass es nicht ihr Gott ist, sondern ein Weg oder so etwas. Aber finde ich trotzdem falsch, und gegen Koran. Auf alle fälle ist einer, der wissend Götter anbetet, nicht wie einer der unwissend Götter anbetet, aber all Wissen ist mit dem Richter Allah swt

(3)

An diesem Tag wird keine Fürsprache nützen, außer wenn es der Barmherzige erlaubt und wenn die Worte des Fürsprechers Ihm wohlgefällig sind.

ja wenn all Fürsprache 100% in Allah's Hände sind, dann macht es sogar sinn 100% nur Allah um Fürsprache zu bitten.

zB: Bitte LIeber Gott erlaube mir Fürsprache von Propheten Mohamed

Gott allein gehört die Fürsprache. Ihm allein gehört die Herrschaft über die Himmel und die Erde, und zu Ihm werdet ihr zurückkehren. 39:44

denkt mal drüber nach .. die ganze 100%ige Herrschaft von allem ist mit Allah .. Allah kontrolliert und bestimmt alles. Er hat wissen von allem. Und er hat keine Partner in dieser Herrschaft in keiner Form. Wem macht man dann duas für irgendwas?

ich sage euch, eure Chancen sind besser ihr macht duas FUER imam Ali, anstatt dass ihr von ihm dua bittet

schickt salam und baraka in richtung des Propheten und seines Hauses .. bittet Allah um Gerechtigkeit fuer sie, um Hilfe für sie .. von Allah .. dann sind Chancen Größer dass sie für euch beten werden

behandelt Leute so wie ihr behandelt werden wollt

jazak Allah Khair bruder

walaikum salaam

liebe Geschwister (es ist dienstag)..

[editiert]

وأن المساجد لله فلا تدعوا مع الله أحدا

Die Moscheen gehören Gott. Darum macht niemandem DUA mit Gott! 72:18

walaikum salaam

Bearbeitet von Naynawa

ok, die Leute die denken die Propheten und Imame wissen was mit uns los ist, und könne alles hören, und unsere DUAS auch .. und sogar dass sie uns helfen können ..

rose.gifrose.gifrose.gif

Denkt an den Tag, den Jüngsten Tag, an dem Gott Seine Gesandten zusammenholt und sie fragen wird: "Welche Antworten habt ihr von euren Völkern bekommen?" Sie werden sagen: "Wir wissen nicht, was sich nach uns ereignete. Du allein kennst alles Verborgene." 5:109

auch eine interessante Aya masha Allah ...

jazak Allah khair

wasalaam

Slm

Bruder du beschuldigst mich die ganze Zeit ohne Beweis eine Eigenschaft zu haben, die inshallah weit weg von mir ist.

Das Die in meiner Übersetzung hat übrigens nichts mit Grammatik zu tun, sondern soll deutlich machen in welchem Fall الراسخون ist, aber ich habe auch kein Problem deine Übersetzung zu nehmen, aber mit einer Ausnahme, dass das Wort Sind auch im arabischen Text nicht vorhanden ist.

"Doch keiner kennt ihre Deutung ausser Allah und die Festgegründeten im Wissen, sprechen: "Wir glauben daran; das Ganze ist von unserem Herrn"

Und nochmal laut der Überlieferungen der Ahl ul Bayt as (dessen Anhänger du behauptest zu sein) und den grammatikalischen Regeln werden الراسخون zu den Leuten gezählt die die Interpretation wissen

Und ich diskutiere nicht mit dir um dich von meiner Meinung zu überzeugen, aber bin gerne bereit, wenn du es beweisen kannst deine anzunehmen und deswegen frag ich dich nochmal, denn ich konnte keine Sünde herauslesen aus deinen Versen

Zeige mir doch bitte nur einen Vers gegen welches göttliche Gesetz die Propheten sa verstoßen haben

Und auch finde ich dein Tauhid-Verständnis merkwürdig

Also die von Allah swt erschaffenen Worte des Quran, die aus dem Munde des Propheten saas in das Ohr der Menschen gelangte und die offenbarten Worte des Propheten saas, die unter Anweisung Gotttes swt gesprochen wurden, als Argument entgegenzubringen den Vers, das nichts Gott gleicht, kann ich absolut nicht nachvollziehen, was das eine mit dem anderen zu tun hat. Aber das kann daran liegen, dass du vorschnell urteilst und Dinge behauptest die keine Basis haben. Der Quran, sowie die Worte des Propheten saas haben die gleiche Quelle. Wenn dem nicht so wäre hätte die Sunnah keine religiöse Relevanz für uns und auch keinen Stellenwert bei Allah swt

Und auch ist es nicht ok, dass du dich über jene lustig machst, die dem Rat Gottes befolgen:

Und Wir haben keinen Gesandten geschickt, ohne daß ihm mit Allahs Erlaubnis gehorcht worden wäre. Und wären sie zu dir gekommen, nachdem sie sich gegen sich selber vergangen hatten, und hätten sie zu Allah um Verzeihung gefleht, und hätte der Gesandte für sie um Verzeihung gebeten, hätten sie gewiß Allah Allvergebend, Barmherzig gefunden. 4:64

• Like 1

ok, die Leute die denken die Propheten und Imame wissen was mit uns los ist, und könne alles hören, und unsere DUAS auch .. und sogar dass sie uns helfen können ..

rose.gifrose.gifrose.gif

Denkt an den Tag, den Jüngsten Tag, an dem Gott Seine Gesandten zusammenholt und sie fragen wird: "Welche Antworten habt ihr von euren Völkern bekommen?" Sie werden sagen: "Wir wissen nicht, was sich nach uns ereignete. Du allein kennst alles Verborgene." 5:109

auch eine interessante Aya masha Allah ...

jazak Allah khair

wasalaam

Slm

Leider ist die Übersetzung nicht korrekt, korrekter wäre diese

Am Tage, an dem Allah die Gesandten versammelt und spricht: Welche Antwort empfingt ihr? sagen sie: Kein Wissen ist bei uns, Du allein bist der Allwissende des Verborgenen.

Dies ist auch die Meinung der Imamiyyah, dass das Wissen der Propheten sa und Aimmah as abhängig war/ist von Allah.

Gott ist Einer. Außer Ihm, dem Ewigen, dem Unsterblichen, dem Immerwaltenden, gibt es keinen Gott. Ihn befällt weder Schlummer noch Schlaf. Ihm allein gehört alles, was in den Himmeln und auf Erden ist. Wer ist es, der bei Ihm Fürsprache erbitten dürfte, wenn nicht mit Seiner Genehmigung?

Er weiß, was war und was sein wird. Niemand erhält etwas von Gottes Wissen, es sei denn, Gott hat es gewollt.

Sein Kursi (seine Allmacht) umfaßt Himmel und Erde. Ihm fällt es nicht schwer, sie zu unterhalten, ist Er doch der Höchste und der Mächtigste 2:255

Das sind Nachrichten über das Verborgene, die Wir dir eingeben. Du warst nicht bei ihnen, als sie den Beschluß faßten, ihre heimtückischen Pläne auszuführen. 12:102

Und eine Überlieferung

Ich fragte einst Abu Abdillah (Imam Jafar al Sadiq) hinsichtlich des Themas ob ein Imam das Verborgene (Ghayb) kennt. Er antwortete: Nein, jedoch wenn er es sich wünscht etwas zu wissen, führt es Allah herbei das er es weiß.

• Like 1

Und Wir haben keinen Gesandten geschickt, ohne daß ihm mit Allahs Erlaubnis gehorcht worden wäre. Und wären sie zu dir gekommen, nachdem sie sich gegen sich selber vergangen hatten, und hätten sie zu Allah um Verzeihung gefleht, und hätte der Gesandte für sie um Verzeihung gebeten, hätten sie gewiß Allah Allvergebend, Barmherzig gefunden. 4:64

diese aya ist zweifellos während der Prophet lebendig war runtergekommen, daher war es leiblich gemeint, und nicht als geistiger dua .. also leiblich zu dir gekommen, denn wie die ayat alle sagen, ist dua strengstens für Allah, zum X-ten mal.

Also die von Allah swt erschaffenen Worte des Quran, die aus dem Munde des Propheten saas in das Ohr der Menschen gelangte und die offenbarten Worte des Propheten saas, die unter Anweisung Gotttes swt gesprochen wurden, als Argument entgegenzubringen den Vers, das nichts Gott gleicht, kann ich absolut nicht nachvollziehen, was das eine mit dem anderen zu tun hat. (1) Aber das kann daran liegen, dass du vorschnell urteilst und Dinge behauptest die keine Basis haben. (2) Der Quran, sowie die Worte des Propheten saas haben die gleiche Quelle. Wenn dem nicht so wäre hätte die Sunnah keine religiöse Relevanz für uns und auch keinen Stellenwert bei Allah swt (3)

(1) das bedeutet dass auch die Worte Allah's nicht mit Worte Propheten verglichen werden können

(2) hast du jetzt deinen persönlich über mich verallgemeinerungs-kick bekommen? fühlst du dich besser jetzt?

(3) wie kannst du sagen dass die quelle des korans gleich ist wie die quelle der hadiths. eins ist der Allah der spricht, das andere ist der Prophet!

BUCH: Koran

AUTOR: Allah

BUECHER: Ahadeeth

AUTOREN: Propheten und Imame (die wahren)

wie kann Allah's stimme, Allah's Wörter, das selbe sein wie Menschliche stimme und Wörter? das bedeutet dass der Prophet dann Partner ist in Gottes wort und als Ursprung?

dann .. wie ist es möglich dass sie gleicher Ursprung sind, wenn im Koran Allah mit dem Propheten redet und ihn befehlt:

O Prophet! Warum verbietest du, was Gott dir erlaubt hat, um deine Frauen zufriedenzustellen? Gott ist voller Vergebung und Barmherzigkeit. 66:1

also ich muss ehrlich sagen, das ist eines der störendsten Kommentare, die ich jäh in meinem Islamischen leben gehört habe .. dass die Wörter Allah's gleichen "Ursprung" haben wie Wörter eines Menschen!

Sage: "Wenn sich die Menschen und die Dschinn zusammentun würden, um einen ähnlichen Koran zu schaffen, würden sie es nicht können, auch wenn sie einander eifrig dabei unterstützen würden." 17:88

aber hey, für dich sind Propheten Worte ähnlich oder??

Und ich diskutiere nicht mit dir um dich von meiner Meinung zu überzeugen, aber bin gerne bereit, wenn du es beweisen kannst deine anzunehmen und deswegen frag ich dich nochmal, denn ich konnte keine Sünde herauslesen aus deinen Versen

Zeige mir doch bitte nur einen Vers gegen welches göttliche Gesetz die Propheten sa verstoßen haben

wenn du nicht siehst was in den Versen steht, an VERBOTENES und ZULM dann ist das dein Problem. Mehr als dir Verse vom koran zu geben werde ich nicht. Allah bestimmt wer sehen kann und wer nicht.

"Doch keiner kennt ihre Deutung ausser Allah und die Festgegründeten im Wissen, sprechen: "Wir glauben daran; das Ganze ist von unserem Herrn"

ok das bedeutet also dass nur Allah Deutung einiger Verse kennt .. die auch als Zeichen gesehen werden. Und die Leute, die mehr checken als andere sagen: "alles ist von unserem HERRN"

Das Die in meiner Übersetzung hat übrigens nichts mit Grammatik zu tun, sondern soll deutlich machen in welchem Fall الراسخون ist, aber ich habe auch kein Problem deine Übersetzung zu nehmen, aber mit einer Ausnahme, dass das Wort Sind auch im arabischen Text nicht vorhanden ist.

aha, ok .. es ist deutlich dass nur die mit festen glauben, so wie der Prophet, an den ganzen koran glauben, auch die teile die sie nicht verstehen, da nur Allah sie versteht. grammatisch war das mein argument.

Slm

Bruder du beschuldigst mich die ganze Zeit ohne Beweis eine Eigenschaft zu haben, die inshallah weit weg von mir ist.

walaikum salaam

dies mal rueckwaerts beantwortet ..

Bruder ich selber mache nur durch Allah's Worte Beschuldigungen, gegen Ideologien und was ich als falsche Innovationen sehe. nichts gegen dich, und bin mir ziemlich sicher dass du keine Kommentare finden wirst, die dich persönlich beschimpfen wie zB: "du hast keine Ahnung vom Quran" ..

jazak Allah Khair

walaikum salaam

Slm

Leider ist die Übersetzung nicht korrekt, korrekter wäre diese

Am Tage, an dem Allah die Gesandten versammelt und spricht: Welche Antwort empfingt ihr? sagen sie: Kein Wissen ist bei uns, Du allein bist der Allwissende des Verborgenen.

Dies ist auch die Meinung der Imamiyyah, dass das Wissen der Propheten sa und Aimmah as abhängig war/ist von Allah.

Gott ist Einer. Außer Ihm, dem Ewigen, dem Unsterblichen, dem Immerwaltenden, gibt es keinen Gott. Ihn befällt weder Schlummer noch Schlaf. Ihm allein gehört alles, was in den Himmeln und auf Erden ist. Wer ist es, der bei Ihm Fürsprache erbitten dürfte, wenn nicht mit Seiner Genehmigung?

Er weiß, was war und was sein wird. Niemand erhält etwas von Gottes Wissen, es sei denn, Gott hat es gewollt.

Sein Kursi (seine Allmacht) umfaßt Himmel und Erde. Ihm fällt es nicht schwer, sie zu unterhalten, ist Er doch der Höchste und der Mächtigste 2:255

Das sind Nachrichten über das Verborgene, die Wir dir eingeben. Du warst nicht bei ihnen, als sie den Beschluß faßten, ihre heimtückischen Pläne auszuführen. 12:102

Und eine Überlieferung

Ich fragte einst Abu Abdillah (Imam Jafar al Sadiq) hinsichtlich des Themas ob ein Imam das Verborgene (Ghayb) kennt. Er antwortete: Nein, jedoch wenn er es sich wünscht etwas zu wissen, führt es Allah herbei das er es weiß.

Walaikum Salaam warahmat Allah Wabarakatu

diese Übersetzung ist trotzdem ziemlich nahe, wenn man andere Übersetzungen anschaut. ich habe diese aya genau deswegen gepostet damit sie analysiert wird. was ich mit nahe meine, ist dass die Meinung nicht so weit weg ist.

Im end-effekt beweist es ganz einfach wie die Menschen, die Propheten und Imame sind, beschränkt sind vom wissen ihrer Anhänger .. dass wir nicht sicher sein dürfen dass sie uns alle hören und unsere herzen lesen können, und uns sogar helfen können ..

Wer ist es, der bei Ihm Fürsprache erbitten dürfte, wenn nicht mit Seiner Genehmigung?

dieser teil von ayat kursi ist besonders relevant hier .. da es wieder einmal beweist wer der Kontrolleur ist von allen Fürsprachen .. der Selbe, der uns sagt dass wir nur Ihm duas machen sollen und niemandem mit ihm Partnern sollen .. wahdahu la sharikala …

ich habe zufälliger weise (also wie auch zufällig alles ist .. mit Allah, der alles kontrolliert) .. habe ich das parallel in facebook vor 5 Minuten gelesen, und teile es hier. ein gutes Zeichen denke ich alhamdulilah

1010789_1460827684140940_288999125_n.jpg

ja desto mehr man nah an Gott ist, desto mehr von den Mysterien erlangt man von Gott. einiges davon zum teilen, und anderes zum geheimhalten ..

einer meiner Lieblings Verse persönlich, die mich sehr angesprochen haben, ist dieser hier:

Gott allein hat die Schlüssel zum Verborgenen; nur Er weiß darüber Bescheid. Er weiß alles, was es auf der Erde und in den Gewässern gibt. Kein Blatt fällt herab, das Gott nicht kennt, kein Saatkorn in der dunklen Tiefe der Erde, nichts Weiches und nichts Trockenes, das nicht im eindeutigen Buch geschrieben steht. 6:59

Und eine Überlieferung

daran glaube ich auch .. und das glaube ich zählt auch für alle menschen, aber sicherlich weniger erfolgreich als mit pureren menschen .. wieder einmal .. man braucht Kontakt zu Allah um erfolg zu haben .. und wissen zu erlangen .. (desto mehr desto besser)

jazak Allah khair

walaikum salaam

salam alaikum

ich möchte dem Bruder JamilabdAllah noch eines über dieses Kommentar sagen, welches schrecklich für meine Tawheed ALlah Augen wirken ..

Der Quran, sowie die Worte des Propheten saas haben die gleiche Quelle.

also wir wissen dass diese Buch herabgesandt wurde: zB:

Gott hat das Heilige Buch mit der Wahrheit herabgesandt. Diejenigen, die darüber stritten, sind vom wahren Pfad weit entfernt. 2:176

sind die hadiths auch herabgesandt? oder die Wörter des Propheten herabgesandt? nein. der Prophet war auf erden.

… dann, wie kann es die selbe quelle sein, wenn eines (vom Herrn) zu den anderen (Propheten und gläubigen) offenbart wird?

Gottes Gesandter glaubt an das ihm von seinem Herrn Offenbarte, und die Gläubigen 2:286

ist der Gesandter und Allah beide der Ursprung?

المبدئ der Beginnende الأول der Erste النور das Licht الهادي der Leitung Gebende

.. wen Der spricht, und eine Buch runterbringt, ist das dann vom selben Ursprung wie wenn ein Mensch auf Erden mit seinen Menschlichen schwächen und Beschränkungen redet?

sind dann die Worte von einem Ursprung??

Dieses Buch ist Gottes Offenbarung. Daran ist nicht zu zweifeln. Es enthält Rechtleitung für die Frommen, 2:2

ist dieses Buch mit Kafi zu vergleichen? oder mit welchem Buch?

es kann keiner sagen Gottes Wort ist mit Wörter der Kreaturen zu vergleichen .. oder irgendwas von Gott mit irgendwas anderem zu vergleichen, oder sogar als gleich zu Partnern.

walaikum salaam

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.