Zum Inhalt springen

Wudhu als Ersatz für nächtlichen Gehorsam?

IslamicREV

Empfohlene Beiträge

AS

Sehr Interessant!

A reliable tradition shows that one day, the Holy prophet (sa) asked his companions: "Who of you observes fasts all the year round. Hazrat Salman Farsi replied: O Prophet of Allah, it is I." The Holy Prophet then enquired: Who of you keeps wakeful throughout the night and offers prayers. Again Salman replied: O prophet of Allah, it is I." Then looking at the companionsthe Holy Prophet (sa) asked as to who finishes one quran everyday. All of them kept quiet but Salman replied: "O prophet of Allah, I finish it." Hearing this Omar bin khattab became furious and said to his associates: "This persian boasts over us Quraish and speaks lie. I have often seen him without fast, and many nights pass when he keeps sleeping, and many days pass by and he is not reciting the Quran." The Holy Prophet heard this and said that Salman is like Lukman and whosoever has doubts should question him directly and he would reply.

Omar bin Khattab immediately inquired and Salman gave the reply: "I fast for three days in every month and Allah says that for every virtuous act the reward is three times, thus my three fasts are equal to thirty fasts. In this way my fasting month after month would be like fasting all the year round. Rather, i fast more than this because fasting for the whole month of Shaban i join it with Ramadan. As for keeping awake at night and praying, I have heard from the Holy Prophet that sleeping with wuzoo is equal to being awake at night and praaying all the while; and about reading one complete Quran each day i recite Surah Qul Huwallah three times and about it i have heard the Holy Prophet saying to Ameerul Momineen: "O Ali, your position in my Ummah is like that of Surah Qul Huwallaho Ahad in the Holy Quran. That is, whoever recites Qul Huwallaho Ahad once gets the reward of reciting one third of the Quran while whoever recites it three times gets the reward of reciting the whole Quran. Similarly, O Ali, whoever is your friend verbally his one third belief is perfect, whoever is your friend verbally as well as in the his hearth his two third belief is perfect and whoever is your friend both verbally and by heart and also aassists you with his hands his whole belief is perfect. O Ali I swear by Him Who has sent me for guidance with truth that if there had been your friends on the earth in the same way as those on the heavens are. Allah would not have punished any one." Hearing Salman's reply Hazrat Umar became quite silent.

Hallo,

was ist denn nächtlicher Gehorsam?

Leider bin ich dem englischen nicht ausreichend mächtig, um diesen Text zu verstehen, gibt es vielleicht online eine Übersetzungsseite, wo man Texte übersetzen kann?

Cu

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.