Zum Inhalt springen

Lösungsfindung für Dürre & Trockenheit in manchen iranischen Regionen

Neumuslim

Empfohlene Beiträge

Salam aleikum 
Diesen Nachrichten-Verkehr
hatte ich mit einem südafrikanischen Landwirt/ Bauern, der zum Islam übergetreten ist und in Qom, Iran lebt. Da ich davon ausgehe, dass die meisten vin euch englisch können, habe ich es mir erspart, den Nachrichten-Verkehr auf deutsch zu übersetzen. Jedenfalls hätte ich am Ende meiner Nachricht auch ein paar Fragen, bezüglich des Themas des Nachrichten-Verkehrs an euch. Ich schrieb dem Südafrikaner:

,,Salam aleikum brother 
How are you? 
I went with students from the Shamsipour Technical and Vocational College (STVC) in Tehran to a poor area in the east in Iran close to the border of Afghanistan (for Urdu Jihadi). We went to Doreh Rural District in Sarbisheh County in South Khorasan Province. The people in the villages around Doroh used to have farm animals and to live and work by doing agriculture. But because they have no water at all they lost all their farm animals and their agriculture came to complete standstill  (they had to give up all their agriculture). But the students and the Imam of Doreh told me that there is a lot of groundwater only a few meters inside the ground/ earth but the  
the responsibilities don't do anything for the people to get the groundwater out of the ground or don't provide technical means for the people to get the water out of the ground  (I don't know exactly) because there is a lot of treason and corruption (also Imam Khameine'i appealed to fight corruption). This caused a lot of poverty and unemployment and that's also a reason why increasing drug addiction and many they finance their drug addiction with prostitution (procurement prostitution).
(The strange thing is that this drugs don't come from Afghanistan although this area is close to Afghanistan, the drugs comes from other sources.)
The people in the villages around Doroh even don't have shoes to wear, no bread and they use to live with 6 or 8 children in only 10 square meters! The mountains around these poor villages are full with mineral resources (I think like gold and diamonds) But people from Isfahan registered all the  mineral resources or the areas with the mineral resources on their own name. So the poor people of that area has no benefits from this mineral resources!
 *I told the students with whom I went to that poor area about you, and that you used to work in the agriculture sector in South Africa and that you have experiences in this sector...so the students have hope that you could help the poor people of that area with your experiences in agriculture or in getting groundwater out of the ground/earth*
*I told the students with whom I went to that poor area about you, and that you used to work in the agriculture sector in South Africa and that you have experiences in this sector...so the students have hope that you could help the poor people of that area with your experiences in agriculture or in getting groundwater out of the ground/earth*
*by the way somebody of this students told me that the situation in the Iranian Province of Sistan and Baluchestan would be even worse than in Doroh*...the Imam of Doroh said that when it's sometimes raining that a river with a lot of water is usually flowing from Doroh to Afghanistan but because nobody is ready to build a dam the people in the villages around Doroh has no benefits from such rivers and rains"

Der Südafrikaner hat geantwortet:
,, I was in Sistan Baluchistan. Groundwater levels are dropping..."

Daraufhin schrieb ich ihm:
,,And could u do anything for the people in Sistan Baluchistan? And may I ask to which (poor or dry) areas you already traveld to or planed to travel to?"

Daraufhin schrieb er:
,, I checked out several farms around Qom and Mashhad and around Iranshahr in SB. The problem is the same. Water is consumed faster than replenished. Some of these fossil water, millions of years old... every few years, wells are dug deeper...Most of these rivers run once every few years and dams will be sited up on no time because of erosion. Wells and qanats as well as drip irrigation under a foot thick humus layer is the only solution."

Kennt jemand unter euch weitere z.B. Landwirte oder Entwicklungshelfer (muslimische wie nichtmuslimische). die bereit wären in den verarmten und von Dürre und Trockenheit betroffenen Regionen im Iran mit zu helfen oder Hilfsorganisationen, die in schiitischen  Regionen wie dem Iran tätig sind, oder bereit wären tätig zu werden? 

ALLAH yubarik fikum 

Salam aleikum 

PS: Für den Bau einer Mädchen-Schule in der Region von Jaz Murian in der Provinz von Kerman wird noch Unterstützung benötigt...sollte die Schule nicht innerhalb weniger Wochen-rechtzeitig zum Unterrichtsbeginn/Schulbeginn- fertig werden, muss der Schulstart für die Mädchen wieder um ein Jahr verschoben werden

Siehe hier:

• 1 Monat später...

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.