Zum Inhalt springen

extreme Angst der Imperialisten vor Press TV  Journalisten

Neumuslim

Empfohlene Beiträge

Salam aleikum 

Zum Islam konvertierte Press-TV Journalistin (Marzieh Hashemi) in den USA verhaftet & misshandelt 

http://www.muslim-markt-forum.de/t1637f2-USA-unterdruecken-beruehmte-Journalistin-mit-Kopftuch.html#msg4864

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2019/01/16/585921/Press-TV-news-anchor-Hashemi-arrested-in-US-for-no-specific-reason

Die extreme Angst der Imperialisten vor Press TV & Press TV Journalisten 

https://youtu.be/n2PCE-gDdxE

Der Enkelsohn von Malcolm X hat auch für Press TV gearbeitet, genau wie diese Journalistin und wurde wie sein Großvater Malcom X ermordet  (erst vor ein paar Jahren in Mexiko)

In the Name of God
#FreeMarziehHashemi
#Pray4MarziehHashemi
We have breaking news this hour regarding journalist and Press TV news anchor Ms. Marzieh Hashemi.

We have been informed of her arrest and imprisonment in Washington DC. The reasons for her arrest remains unclear, although no formal charges have been pressed against her.

Ms. Hashemi who had been traveling within the United States to visit with her ill brother and other relatives was detained in a Saint Louis airport on Sunday, and has now been transferred to a Washington DC facility by the FBI.

Relatives had been unable to contact Ms. Hahemi for over 48 hours, and only recently learned details about her detention.

Even though there are no charges against her, Ms. Hashemi informed family members of her ill treatment in the prison facility. She described her hijab having had been removed against her will and that she is being treated as a criminal even though there are no charges against her. The prison officials have also denied her access to halal or vegetarian dietary options for the past few days, only serving her meals with meet which she has refused to eat. She mentioned that she had only been able to eat Pretzels and bread.

Keep in mind, that Ms. Hashemi who was born in the United States is an American citizen, who has not been found guilty of any crimes. She is a journalist here at Press TV and we will certainly be following up on her situation as we learn more.

Please share the above message using ONLY the two following hashtags:
#FreeMarziehHashemi
#Pray4MarziehHashemi

"If they come for me in the morning, they will come for you in the night" 
-Angela Davis 

Marzieh Hashemi (legal name: Melanie Franklin), is an African-American Journalist and news anchor that has been arrested by the FBI. They have not announced any charges after 48+ hours. They forcibly removed her religious headscarf 🧕🏿 (hijab) and have been disrespectful and harsh in their treatment. 

They are supboening her children to testify in court for unknown reasons. She has been subject to harrassment when traveling in and out of the United States for over a decade.  Keep in mind that she is a US citizen !  

Do US citizens even have true free speech? Or is there truly freedom of religion? Are we innocent till proven guilty or is it the other way around?! 

This event serves as a a reminder to all conscious people. 

In the immortal words of Ali ibn Abi Talib:   Stand firmly against the oppressor and be a helper of the oppressed.

I implore everyone to raise awareness about this issue. If you are unsure or doubtful about being outspoken and/or supportive, remember that your silence or neglect will only enable and ensure that in due time your rights too will be inevitably infringed upon. Remember, this could be your mother, sister, aunt. 

Public opinion matters!

ACTION ITEMS:

.Call the FBI of Washington DC. 

.Reach out to her children (Sarah, Hossein, Reza Hasheminiasari) and offer your encouragement and support 

. Donate to the GoFundme to cover the lawyer /legal expenses 
https://www.gofundme.com/rsnb3k-freemarziehhashemi?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=fb_co_shareflow_w

. Write, call, email your local congressman /senator. 

. Contact ACLU

. Contact CAIR 

. Reach out to NGO and non profit organizations and ask them to raise awareness of the issue. 

. Hold an event at your school, MSA, religious institution

.Sign petition: https://www.change.org/p/donald-j-trump-free-marzieh-hashemi-press-tv-journalist?recruiter=29014111&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=psf_combo_share_abi.pacific_post_sap_share_gmail_abi.gmail_abi.lightning_2primary_share_options_more.control

. Post everywhere on social media using hashtags #Freemarziehhashemi and #Pray4marziehhashemi

This is not just a matter of her being black or being Muslim or being a woman but, rather it is a matter of Human Rights!

🥀Melanie Franklin (Marzieh Hashemi), who traveled to the US to visit her family, has been arrested by the FBI since Sunday and is being tortured and subjected to food restrictions.
Where are the human rights defenders and women's rights advocates?!

#FreeMarziehHashemi
#Pray4MarziehHashemi

✅@islam_pfr

IMG_20190117_230212_693.jpg

1 hour ago, Neumuslim said:

Salam aleikum, Friede sei mit euch 

Die extreme Angst der Imperialisten vor Press TV & Press TV Journalisten 

https://youtu.be/n2PCE-gDdxE

Der Enkelsohn von Malcolm X hat auch für Press TV gearbeitet, genau wie diese Journalistin und wurde wie sein Großvater Malcom X ermordet  (erst vor ein paar Jahren in Mexiko)

By Dr Farrokh Sekaleshfar 

In the name of the Almighty

RELEASE MARZIEH HASHEMI

When a Muslim Ummah is tested!

Recently, news has been released that sister Marzieh Hashemi has been arrested by the US authorities and taken under the supervision of the FBI. Although I know the sister in person – like many of you – nevertheless I do not want to speak about her or give a biographical account of who she is and her relentless efforts in the cause of Islam. Others can do that much better than me. The question I would like to raise and semi-dissect is: what should we Muslims do? I usually do not write on such incidents because I feel I am not at all experienced enough. But since I knew her in person and recall when she bid me farewell the day before leaving for the States, the below is my humble contribution and what I can offer to her.
Before writing a few words on this however, I want to shed some light on the mystical angle of such incidents and that is, that she is benefiting spiritually from this oppressive episode and her struggles and burdens will disclose nothing but goodness primarily to herself and maybe to the ummah, depending on how the ummah reacts.
The Quran states: “if you did good, you did it for your own selves, and if you did bad, it is for your own selves”
If one does good, they will only benefit themselves spiritually; whether others benefit from their efforts, depends on how those ‘others’ reacted to the good of that person. If they react positively, the ummah grows. If they react negatively, the ummah will suffer and be a recipient of more of the same troubles experienced by the good doer.
How can this horrific experience assist Ms Hashemi? Answer: through tawheed i.e. she relies less and less on creatures and becomes more and more reliant upon the sole self-sufficient authority i.e. Allah. She does not fear the oppressive forces at play because she knows no-one can honour or dishonour her save Allah. There is no effector or authority save Allah. The FBI are merely an amusement and deviation. It’s a side-show for the monotheist. They cannot do anything. Its all Allah in play and she will become more and more stronger and reliant upon Him over time. All actions are Allah’s creation and therefore are good. Evil does not exist. It’s a relative term, coined as a mental construct for us humans and how close or distanced we become from the source of absolute perfection. Evil is a mental construct pertaining to our spiritual wayfaring towards absolute perfection. Evil cannot exist in the external world. Its impossible and claiming such would be attributing deficiency to Allah. Ms Hashemi now has been granted the honour of manifesting lady Zaynab’s slogan of “I see nothing but beauty”. So ‘evil’ only applies to our spiritual status quo when it is in the state of becoming farther away from manifesting the divine attributes of Allah. With every beating or act of oppression she receives, she will become more and more illuminating inside and this indeed is an honour for a monotheist. So bravo upon you sister! But what about us and the ummah? All the above was her duty and her spiritual fate. But what are we going to do? 
Are we going to waste this golden opportunity? Are we going to allow all her efforts and struggles go to waste? If we do, history will keep repeating and maybe many of us are comfortable with that as long as it does not compromise our worldly lives. However, for those who want to do something, what is the plan? What are the means to be used?
First we must try and find the help from within and not outreach towards US federal authorities. This would be spiritually crippling. Even if some claim that we are coerced to do this, it is still tantamount to getting help from the enemy, strengthening them and even taking them as your allies or authorities. This would dishonour us. This is not acceptable as a first course of action. We shouldn’t even be cooperating with non-Muslim legalists and lawyers as a first course of action, paying them extensive sums of money, strengthening their authority and belittling ourselves. Yes as a last resort, this is ‘permissible’ from a shariah point of view, but it will still qualify as contaminating ourselves, from a tariqah point of view. Don’t suffice with the letter of the law. Okay so what should we do?
I don’t know and its not up to one person like me to decide. A strong board of scholars must formulate a protocol for the muslim masses, especially those in the US – something which we are utterly lacking today. Most of our organizations are either afraid of protecting Islam due to losing out on and compromising their worldly opportunities in the USA and others are just not bothered to do anything and want to continue assigning themselves as the suppressed without making an effort to retaliate such a status quo. But what we can do, starting with the communities Ms Hashemi was a part of in the USA, we must start protesting and exercising as much demonstrations as possible, merely highlighting the oppressions actualised. 
We Muslims have to start from a grass root level under the auspices of the clergy (if accessible). Strengthening ourselves albeit only quantitatively through peaceful demonstrations is a start. Only after fortifying ourselves, should we invite others to join in. who?
Ms Hashemi was part of a minority group, black and female. These categories of people must be informed on a vast scale and invited to join. It will affect them too in the future. All this costs money but this is where the money should be spent first. Muslim lawyers should be honouring themselves to join the masses and cooperate maximally. And inshallah if organised properly, a significant shift will arise and Islam will succeed one step forward. This is merely one step closer to the threshold of explosion after which, Islam will permeate throughout the world. But until we get there, we must do our bit. This would be our deliverance inshallah!

Deine Meinung

Du kannst jetzt schreiben und Dich später registrieren. Wenn Du ein Benutzerkonto hast, melde Dich bitte an, um mit Deinem Konto zu schreiben.
Hinweis: Dein Beitrag muss vom Moderator freigeschaltet werden, bevor er sichtbar wird.

Gast
Auf dieses Thema antworten...

×   Du hast formatierten Text eingefügt.   Formatierung jetzt entfernen

Nur 75 Emojis sind erlaubt.

×   Dein Link wurde automatisch eingebettet.   Einbetten rückgängig machen und als Link darstellen

×   Dein vorheriger Inhalt wurde wiederhergestellt.   Editor leeren

×   Du kannst Bilder nicht direkt einfügen. Lade Bilder hoch oder lade sie von einer URL.