Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hassanain

Gedanken zum Muharram - Tote bei polizeilichen Angriffen auf Ashura-Veranstaltungen!

11 posts in this topic

*IMPORTANT*

Today, Saturday 31st August 2019; The Inspector General of the Nigerian Police Force issued an order to all police officers to arrest followers of Sheikh Zakzaky, and to demolish any religious centres belonging to Islamic movement in Nigeria (IMN)

This comes as commemorations for the holy month of Muharram near. The Nigerian Army in collaboration with the Nigerian Police have previously killed scores of mourners during Ashura and Arbaeen gatherings. 

We request everyone to keep our oppressed brothers and sisters in Nigeria in your prayers, as undoubtedly the Nigerian regime will continue these heinous attacks. 

#FreeZakzaky

-
The Free Zakzaky Global Campaign

IMG-20190901-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190901-WA0007-1.jpg

ismael_nbg likes this

Sheikh Jafar Ladak writes :-

Is there a more powerful annual conference in the world than the ten days of Muharram? But I wonder how it will be used.

I wonder how many youth will spend it arguing and abusing people over its rituals whilst missing its objective of reformation?

I wonder how many pulpits will make people cry over oppression but never once mention the oppressions in Palestine, Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria and Burma?

I wonder how many men will cry over the attacks on the Ladies Zainab, Umm Kulthum and Sakina (sa) but then return home to oppress and attack their wives and children

I wonder how many will cry over the hunger and thirst of Abdullah ar-Radhi Ali Asghar but then buy products that foster starvation and thirst in this world today 

I wonder how many will laude Imam al-Hussain (a) as the master and source of free men, while sitting silently as 100 million people remain in slavery

I wonder how many will reduce Imam al-Hussain (a) to sectarianism, division and sloganeering while claiming him to be the grandest champion of humanity 

I wonder how many will curse the dagger of Shimr while saying nothing about the US, Britain, Israel and Saudi exporting weapons and massacre to every corner of the planet 

I wonder how many will come to the Mosque as a Hussain but leave as a Yazid from backbiting and ridiculing others, and how many will come to the Majlis as Yazid but return home as Hussain, pure and motivated by the Truth 

More than anything, I wonder these things about myself.

On 1.9.2019 at 5:49 AM, Hassanain said:

Today, Saturday 31st August 2019; The Inspector General of the Nigerian Police Force issued an order to all police officers to...

IMG-20190901-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20190901-WA0007-1.jpg

*We Know Groups Are Not Much Active Due To Less Information Or Progress In Sheikh's Matter But Don't Forget Sheikh And His Wife Are Still In Illegal Detention And We Must Pressurise Nigerian Regime As Much As Possible*

*Go For Legal Actions Like Petition To Your Government, Nigerian High Commission In Your Country, Your Foreign Ministry And Also Write For Sheikh On Social Media*

Our Demand Is Clear, *Immediate Unconditional Release Of Sheikh Zakzaky (h) And His Wife*

*UN report blasts police plans to attack Ashura processions in Nigeria*

A United Nations report has criticised a leaked directive from the chief of police in Nigeria which has sparked fears that the authorities are preparing to use the impending anniversary of Ashura to escalate a bloody crackdown against the country’s Islamic Movement.

https://www.ihrc.org.uk/activities/press-releases/24050-un-report-blasts-police-plans-to-attack-ashura-processions/

👉🏽 SHARE THIS PLEASE 

On 2.9.2019 at 4:22 PM, Hassanain said:

*We Know Groups Are Not Much Active Due To Less Information Or Progress In Sheikh's Matter But Don't Forget Sheikh And His Wife Are Still In Illegal Detention And We Must Pressurise Nigerian Regime As Much As Possible*

*Go For Legal Actions Like Petition To Your Government, Nigerian High Commission In Your Country, Your Foreign Ministry And Also Write For Sheikh On Social Media*

Our Demand Is Clear, *Immediate Unconditional Release Of Sheikh Zakzaky (h) And His Wife*

Unterschriftensammlung (Petition) für die Freilassung Sheikh Zakzakys...auch zum Verbreiten!

https://www.change.org/p/the-nigerian-government-freedom-of-shaykh-zakzaky

PRESS STATEMENT

*A dozen killed by police on Ashura procession across the Nation*

The Islamic Movement in Nigeria has confirmed the killing of at least a dozen of Ashura mourners across the nation during the peaceful Ashura mourning procession today, 10/09/2019.

At least three people were confirmed killed by the police in Kaduna and 10 others injured, some fatally, when thousands of Muslim brothers and sisters trooped out in the early hours of today Tuesday 10/09/2019 commemorating the tragic events of Ashura.

In Bauchi, reports also have it that 3 people were killed during the Ashura procession when the police attacked the mourners. Likewise 3 other people were killed by the police in Azare, also in Bauchi state.

Another 3 people were killed by the police in Gombe, Gombe state.

One person was reportedly killed by the police in Illela, during the Ashura procession there, and another person was killed in Goronyo all in Sokoto state. In Malumfashi, Katsina state also another person was killed. In Katsina town however, several people sustained bullet wounds when the police opened fire on the mourners, not only during the mourning procession, but afterwards as the well armed policemen attempted to forcibly make their way into the Islamic centre of the Movement.

These casualty figures may however rise due to the fatal gunshot wounds sustained by some of the peaceful mourners.

This year's Ashura procession was held in all the state capitals of the North and Abuja. It ended peacefully in Abuja, Jos, Kebbi, Minna, Lafia, Yola, Gusau, Zaria, Kano, Jalingo, Damaturu, Hadejia and Potiskum.

Today’s show of shame and rage by the police across the states was sequel to the tragic orders given to it by the Inspector general of police, Mohammed Adamu to brutally attack the peaceful Ashura mourners.

That the mourning procession ended peacefully in places not attacked by the police is sufficient evidence as to who the instigators of violence are whenever we are carrying out our legitimate religious duties.

We are grateful to Allah the Almighty that has granted us the courage to come out in several cities and villages across the country to commemorate the brutal killing of Imam Hussein (AS), the Grandson of Prophet Muhammad (S) as it is done in several cities across the globe, despite intimidation and threats by the federal government and its agents, acting on behalf of the Saudis by proxy.

SIGNED BY
IBRAHIM MUSA
PRESIDENT MEDIA FORUM
ISLAMIC MOVEMENT IN NIGERIA
10/09/2019

One of the companions of Imam Hussain (as) is an African decent. That is John. 

John is very good example of the allegiance of Africans to Ahlulbayt (as).
Alhamdolillah, in Africa today there are many Johns. Even in Nigeria alone there are millions of Johns who allegiance to Abu Abdullah (as). InshaAllah you will see on Ashura millions of females and males Johns.
Alhamdolillah our relationship with the Ahlulbayt (as) is old. People like John who came before us they have thought us true allegiance to the Ahlulbayt (as).

Shaheed Sheikh Turi

🆔 @nigeria_blogfa_com

As we have mentioned, we are raising funds for members of IMN that have been attacked by Nigerian police and the Nigerian Army as well as for the families of those that have been murdered. 

Today, hundreds more were wounded and 3 were killed during the Ashura processions across Nigeria.

*We only need £2500 more to be raised and we will reach our target of £20,000!* 

If everyone in this group donates £10 we can easily meet this target by the end of today! 

DONATE HERE: https://www.gofundme.com/f/71o3l74

May God reward you all ✊🏽

Wicked mass murderer tyrant Buhari,Elrufai, Prof. Osinbajo and gang brutally murdered 15 #Ashura mourners via the Nigeria Police. But they denied that they did not kill anyone. 

These bloodthirsty barbarians claimed Shiites are "terrorists" but why are they not celebrating the terrorists that they killed? 

We want Buhari and his gang of wicked mass murderers to come out and celebrate the 15 "terrorists" that they brutally murdered in Kaduna, Bauchi, Gombe, Sokoto and Kastina states. 

These paid Saudi agents knows that those they brutally murdered were peaceful and innocent mourners on a religious procession. 

God Bless Our Martyrs! 

Labayka Ya Hussein! 

#ElbinawiTweets

On 1.9.2019 at 5:50 AM, Hassanain said:

Sheikh Jafar Ladak writes :-

Is there a more powerful annual conference in the world than the ten days of Muharram? But I wonder how it will be used.

I wonder how many youth will spend it arguing and abusing people over its rituals whilst missing its objective of reformation?

I wonder how many pulpits will make people cry over oppression but never once mention the oppressions in Palestine, Yemen, Pakistan, Nigeria and Burma?

I wonder how many men will cry over the attacks on the Ladies Zainab, Umm Kulthum and Sakina (sa) but then return home to oppress and attack their wives and children

I wonder how many will cry over the hunger and thirst of Abdullah ar-Radhi Ali Asghar but then buy products that foster starvation and thirst in this world today 

I wonder how many will laude Imam al-Hussain (a) as the master and source of free men, while sitting silently as 100 million people remain in slavery

I wonder how many will reduce Imam al-Hussain (a) to sectarianism, division and sloganeering while claiming him to be the grandest champion of humanity 

I wonder how many will curse the dagger of Shimr while saying nothing about the US, Britain, Israel and Saudi exporting weapons and massacre to every corner of the planet 

I wonder how many will come to the Mosque as a Hussain but leave as a Yazid from backbiting and ridiculing others, and how many will come to the Majlis as Yazid but return home as Hussain, pure and motivated by the Truth 

More than anything, I wonder these things about myself.

It was shocking and disgraceful to see how the organisers of the Ashura procession in London tried to stop mourners from holding a banner at the procession that read: “Hussain stood against the oppressor and so do we” while showing pictures of criminals like Netanyahu, MBS, Modi and Buhari, and also showing solidarity with Shaykh Zakzaky. 

The security carried out their aggression on the instructions of the organisers who claimed the procession was solely for Imam Hussain (as) and no politics was allowed. 

I wonder which Imam Hussain (as) they are holding the procession for when they try to stop people from following in his footsteps and standing against the tyrants of our time. 

#NeverToHumiliation

https://www.facebook.com/699841437/posts/10157345712471438?sfns=mo